Author Topic: Official Explanation of ladder & account abuse  (Read 21303 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Official Explanation of ladder & account abuse
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2015, 03:12:37 PM »
equinox style irrelevant delusional bullcrap = instaban. whats there to lose

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2015, 03:13:57 PM »
i think archer should be unbanned to give us his own (another) version of whats happened

From what I understand, he tried to pin the blame on Tupac after being caught.  I'd really like to see how he'll handle himself on the forum if we allow him to make his case here.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2015, 03:29:56 PM »

$10000000 people would have complained "lazy admins" did not ban him if he was not banned.  :D

I know I would of [emoji10]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2015, 03:30:24 PM »

i think archer should be unbanned to give us his own (another) version of whats happened

From what I understand, he tried to pin the blame on Tupac after being caught.  I'd really like to see how he'll handle himself on the forum if we allow him to make his case here.

And let the community vote on his fate?

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2015, 03:35:56 PM »
He's fucked no matter what trying to frame players because he cannot face the mess he created himself. What a total waste of knowledge. That was the last time I help that bastard.

Unban him, so we can hear his excuses, then give me mod so I can ban him. Thanks
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 03:39:42 PM by tupac »

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2015, 03:36:43 PM »

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's confirmed it was him with the association of his IP.  I just had a player tell me that Archer was bragging to him about a SQL injection before he got caught too.  Allowing him to state his case on here is just for shits and giggles for the most part.  Still, I prefer a more structured system of punishment for any offense in order to maintain the integrity of community decisions.  It's nothing more than a general process in order to make just decisions.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2015, 03:39:30 PM »

yeah, i mean, if admins are so sure about decision, what is there to fear about him explaining?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2015, 04:15:13 PM »

I mean, I'm pretty sure it's confirmed it was him with the association of his IP.  I just had a player tell me that Archer was bragging to him about a SQL injection before he got caught too.  Allowing him to state his case on here is just for shits and giggles for the most part.  Still, I prefer a more structured system of punishment for any offense in order to maintain the integrity of community decisions.  It's nothing more than a general process in order to make just decisions.

I guess just reassure smurf that you won't be wasting "time and resources" lmao...

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2015, 04:15:36 PM »
no need to unban, 100% guilty and convicted. Hes just gonna come here and say something stupid like I was just doing it for fun and some other bs.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2015, 04:16:51 PM »
So to sum things up its all mousetopher's fault.

Well, it's not like I put the guy up to it. :P But partially my fault for sure.

lol I was just joking, you can't blame yourself if you didn't even know the exploit existed.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2015, 04:37:17 PM »
Ban

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2015, 09:13:05 PM »
$10000000 people would have complained "lazy admins" did not ban him if he was not banned.  :D

So true. :D

Quote from: SmurfKinG on Today at 12:06:28 PM
im saying removing the condemned's ability for a response is what authoritharian unilateral people do. and it serves no purpose other than fill the persons ego.

I sort of agree, but he doesn't need access to the forum to appeal, he's already contacted several people via email and other means.

still don't see how would a unban be of any sort of offense to you or anyone in here.
(not my call anywway)

but if you're so reluctant with  templifting the forum ban,
care to share with the community whats this story of his that is very farfetched and impossible to verify.

p.s. this thread is called official explanation but ommits details (what were usaarcher true words? )

I just personally consider one to one correspondences to be confidential and don't arbitrarily publicize them. Even convicted criminals have rights! I also don't particularly object to unbanning him from forums, it'd be something to talk about for another few days anyway. I wasn't responsible for enacting the ban though, so I won't be the one to reverse it.
squeak!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2015, 11:38:30 PM »
I banned him from the forums.  It's not out of fear of him posting anything here, it's about the fact that I don't want to tolerate people that fucking hack the server.  If you do that, I don't want you here, it's a thing that ought to be punished.  If he contacted me or someone else and said "here's my statement" I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with allowing that, but

This guy hacked half a dozen people's accounts and abused shit in the most egregious way.  For that I no longer welcome him here.  This needs to be a statement: doing shit like that is unacceptable and we won't allow such abusers on the forums, in the game, etc. if we can do anything to stop them.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2015, 12:28:22 AM »
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: hxjwtm   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: 1Archer1   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 7eadt   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: 1Archer1   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 6nx1u   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: 1Archer1   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: kfixez   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA:Archer   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: xdwfg3e   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: 1Archer1   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 1kcjf   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: fd75nicw   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: ugpqd   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: j3se05uas   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: ahcx9   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: t5eqpjxk   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: u3qlfyh   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: xArcherx   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: jeytswhd   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer3   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 8dnvu8zr   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer3   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: p03cgo1v   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer3   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 3bghed   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer3   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 3rr7ugv   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer3   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: hlkuuvk   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer2   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: bf2c0goda   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer2   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: egh5mt   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer2   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: ntnin5d8i   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer2   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: q6lxkr   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer2   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: lijywf   (Ladder - Garden of War.pud)    Host: USA-Archer2   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: 5rygn09u   (Ladder - </a>"><?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?><a>.pud)    Host: 60menTournament   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: fj28j6oi   (Ladder - </a>"><?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?><a>.pud)    Host: 60menTournament   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: uu3rsjk   (Ladder - </a>"><?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?><a>.pud)    Host: 60menTournament   (0.0.0.0:0)
(23:26:29) -- PvPGN: v9ldbb   (Ladder - </a>"><?php echo '<p>Hello World</p>'; ?><a>.pud)    Host: 60menTournament   (0.0.0.0:0)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
blid i sent u a pm not sure if it delivered cuz my sent items box is empty... uhmmmmmmmm