Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame  (Read 31412 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 12:56:36 PM »
Winchester: Dude who literally became crazy the day i fucked up his idole Koorb, since these day he litterally live to hurt me, hes not even playing this game since hurting me became is full job main time, hes probably making plan in the dark about his next lie on me, lie about hacking, lie about my family, lie about addiction, this dude his totally delusional and totally ansane, be careful!

Evil~Ryu: That's dude is another freak who literrally live in his own world, Paintball hacker he dint even know gow after 10 years, this dude only live for his own bot clan, actually i think his bot clan are better then him, but anyway, that dude his literally geek and can be dangerous for your own computer, never download anything from him, im still pretty sure ryu and archer are the same person.

Claw: This dude are totally idiot, a day he love you, another day your a punk, hes probably that kind of bipolar who cant choose if he want to pee or shit and cry about it before laugh with his dog... Another perfect geek who literally can made his own hacks, hes trying to conquer the world of warcraft with is italian council but still stall on chop chop since ten years and believe everything turn around that, but he probably only turn around a dancing pole while a bunch of chickens are forced to watch.

Moustopher: This girl his lost between is familly and warcraft II, she dont even know why she here, but she here... She probably big and mad and get some happyness at leading that small warcraft community, she like hotdog with chips inside and moustard but it's only a secret, dont tell her before she abuse of his power and ban you.

Lightbringer- This dude is the biggest scandale of warcraft, an admin who accusing peoples of hacking since ten years because they use latency, when he was the real hacker who was using different client for hacking us secretly, thats why he was pretending latency was hacking because it was making corruption between 2 diffent clients and make him lag badly, This hacker hack us for ten years and hes still in the staff with all the control on us, pure shame.

Burnt: This dude is a good guy but look pretty lose in his own head, a good day he discover is homosexual and another day hes a gangsta who brag about stealing wall mart, but hes probably only steal your idea from warcraft II and said it's darkragedragon who give him, he like warcraft II more then everyone and try to do his best, he even made a tatoo, we still never know if it's suppose to be a peon or an old grunt... but still a good guy for a weird admin, one love to our homosexual gangsta admin.

More comming soon!

EQ I thought I was #1 of your list [emoji47]...

Let's get a few things straight...I am definitely not USA~Archer. Bot clan? Yes I like programming so yes I play with old bot models. Yes I have gotten in trouble with them because of mistaken identity but I don't think that should label me as a hacker. I am glad you think my members are better than me, probably the nicest thing you ever said to me [emoji3]

I did know that the gow map existed...played it a few times on east with a few friends from clan dots but didn't enjoy it so I stuck with customs.

Total geek? Man you really are a cyberbully.

Don't think any of my files contain anything malicious...only thing I have uploaded is the maps file which anyone can verify as clean.

Back to USA~Archer, this guy is a jackass and no friend to anyone. This loser had the trust of the pball community and pulls a stunt like this, leaving the pball community with a bad time. Far as I am concerned this guy is blacklisted amongst us. I know I am no angel but what he did was beyond excusable, he even stole the names of some pball players.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

My list have no order and it dont mean your my ennemie, i mean like claw, i think is a total idiot because he want the best of this game but standing with the worst lazy ass of the heart. But it's all good is not my ennemie for much, he still ok.. same as for moustopher and burnt.... But in your case and the winchester one... You can both suck my gigily puff since you both talk about my family like 2 fucking rats of the darkest underground of the world.

You just can literally fuck yourself, never im gonna like you again.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:59:07 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 01:05:23 PM »

Winchester: Dude who literally became crazy the day i fucked up his idole Koorb, since these day he litterally live to hurt me, hes not even playing this game since hurting me became is full job main time, hes probably making plan in the dark about his next lie on me, lie about hacking, lie about my family, lie about addiction, this dude his totally delusional and totally ansane, be careful!

Evil~Ryu: That's dude is another freak who literrally live in his own world, Paintball hacker he dint even know gow after 10 years, this dude only live for his own bot clan, actually i think his bot clan are better then him, but anyway, that dude his literally geek and can be dangerous for your own computer, never download anything from him, im still pretty sure ryu and archer are the same person.

Claw: This dude are totally idiot, a day he love you, another day your a punk, hes probably that kind of bipolar who cant choose if he want to pee or shit and cry about it before laugh with his dog... Another perfect geek who literally can made his own hacks, hes trying to conquer the world of warcraft with is italian council but still stall on chop chop since ten years and believe everything turn around that, but he probably only turn around a dancing pole while a bunch of chickens are forced to watch.

Moustopher: This girl his lost between is familly and warcraft II, she dont even know why she here, but she here... She probably big and mad and get some happyness at leading that small warcraft community, she like hotdog with chips inside and moustard but it's only a secret, dont tell her before she abuse of his power and ban you.

Lightbringer- This dude is the biggest scandale of warcraft, an admin who accusing peoples of hacking since ten years because they use latency, when he was the real hacker who was using different client for hacking us secretly, thats why he was pretending latency was hacking because it was making corruption between 2 diffent clients and make him lag badly, This hacker hack us for ten years and hes still in the staff with all the control on us, pure shame.

Burnt: This dude is a good guy but look pretty lose in his own head, a good day he discover is homosexual and another day hes a gangsta who brag about stealing wall mart, but hes probably only steal your idea from warcraft II and said it's darkragedragon who give him, he like warcraft II more then everyone and try to do his best, he even made a tatoo, we still never know if it's suppose to be a peon or an old grunt... but still a good guy for a weird admin, one love to our homosexual gangsta admin.

More comming soon!

EQ I thought I was #1 of your list [emoji47]...

Let's get a few things straight...I am definitely not USA~Archer. Bot clan? Yes I like programming so yes I play with old bot models. Yes I have gotten in trouble with them because of mistaken identity but I don't think that should label me as a hacker. I am glad you think my members are better than me, probably the nicest thing you ever said to me [emoji3]

I did know that the gow map existed...played it a few times on east with a few friends from clan dots but didn't enjoy it so I stuck with customs.

Total geek? Man you really are a cyberbully.

Don't think any of my files contain anything malicious...only thing I have uploaded is the maps file which anyone can verify as clean.

Back to USA~Archer, this guy is a jackass and no friend to anyone. This loser had the trust of the pball community and pulls a stunt like this, leaving the pball community with a bad time. Far as I am concerned this guy is blacklisted amongst us. I know I am no angel but what he did was beyond excusable, he even stole the names of some pball players.

My list have no order and it dont mean your my ennemie, i mean like claw, i think is a total idiot because he want the best of this game but standing with the worst lazy ass of the heart. But it's all good is not my ennemie for much, he still ok.. same as for moustopher and burnt.... But in your case and the winchester one... You can both suck my gigily puff since you both talk about my family like 2 fucking rats of the darkest underground of the world.

You just can literally fuck yourself, never im gonna like you again.

You liked me before [emoji50]

I don't ever recall hell freezing over?

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 01:08:13 PM »
Enouph nerd, talk to my hand now.

Pshhhh!

When my hand goes UP!

Your'e mouth goes SHUT!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 01:11:56 PM »
EQ why you bashing my fellow clan member we all not bots ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 01:14:39 PM »
EQ why you bashing my fellow clan member we all not bots ;)

He is a waste.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2015, 01:16:17 PM »
Yeah but he proved to be loyal in which not many have here.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2015, 01:20:59 PM »

Enouph nerd, talk to my hand now.

Pshhhh!

When my hand goes UP!

Your'e mouth goes SHUT!

My mouth is always shut o_O I am just typing...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2015, 01:32:44 PM »

Well not to me.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2015, 01:45:15 PM »

Well not to me.

Always me me me me with you EQ isn't it [emoji45]

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2015, 01:48:08 PM »

Well not to me.

Yes me since most of these peoples here are liar, retard or lazy.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2015, 02:05:00 PM »

Well not to me.

Yes me since most of these peoples here are liar, retard or lazy.

That's including urself correct?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »
Claw - Doesn't hack but spends time making hacks and tricking people into thinking he hacks just to cause an uproar - constant compulsion to troll has definitely infected the brain

And how do we know if he really hack or not?

YOU CANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2015, 04:48:24 PM »
Yes we can ;)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile