Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame  (Read 31426 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »
Winchester: Dude who literally became crazy the day i fucked up his idole Koorb, since these day he litterally live to hurt me, hes not even playing this game since hurting me became is full job main time, hes probably making plan in the dark about his next lie on me, lie about hacking, lie about my family, lie about addiction, this dude his totally delusional and totally ansane, be careful!

Evil~Ryu: That's dude is another freak who literrally live in his own world, Paintball hacker he dint even know gow after 10 years, this dude only live for his own bot clan, actually i think his bot clan are better then him, but anyway, that dude his literally geek and can be dangerous for your own computer, never download anything from him, im still pretty sure ryu and archer are the same person.

Claw: This dude are totally idiot, a day he love you, another day your a punk, hes probably that kind of bipolar who cant choose if he want to pee or shit and cry about it before laugh with his dog... Another perfect geek who literally can made his own hacks, hes trying to conquer the world of warcraft with is italian council but still stall on chop chop since ten years and believe everything turn around that, but he probably only turn around a dancing pole while a bunch of chickens are forced to watch.

Moustopher: This girl his lost between is familly and warcraft II, she dont even know why she here, but she here... She probably big and mad and get some happyness at leading that small warcraft community, she like hotdog with chips inside and moustard but it's only a secret, dont tell her before she abuse of his power and ban you.

Lightbringer- This dude is the biggest scandale of warcraft, an admin who accusing peoples of hacking since ten years because they use latency, when he was the real hacker who was using different client for hacking us secretly, thats why he was pretending latency was hacking because it was making corruption between 2 diffent clients and make him lag badly, This hacker hack us for ten years and hes still in the staff with all the control on us, pure shame.

Burnt: This dude is a good guy but look pretty lose in his own head, a good day he discover is homosexual and another day hes a gangsta who brag about stealing wall mart, but hes probably only steal your idea from warcraft II and said it's darkragedragon who give him, he like warcraft II more then everyone and try to do his best, he even made a tatoo, we still never know if it's suppose to be a peon or an old grunt... but still a good guy for a weird admin, one love to our homosexual gangsta admin.

More comming soon!

Burnt a homo? Claw better get on that.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2015, 08:31:05 PM »
Why one of the best thread of the year get in flamez?
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 10:56:08 PM »
Why one of the best thread of the year get in flamez?

yea for real, its also one of the only active threads on the forums.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2015, 12:32:47 AM »
Whoooaaa....This was meant to be a funny thread. Don't know who is the faggot who put this to Flame wars....
Anyways, too bad claw. You and a few were next!
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2015, 12:34:17 AM »
well this thread has flame written all over it  8)

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2015, 12:36:16 AM »
this dude only live for his own bot clan, actually i think his bot clan are better then him

i lold

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2015, 12:52:56 AM »

Well, even had one coming on me written by me! Some people take things way too seriously!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2015, 01:11:16 AM »

Well, even had one coming on me written by me! Some people take things way too seriously!

Let you winchester and evil ryu lie about my family, hacking and addiction is not enouph too seriously?

When we talk about hot dogs and chips + wall mart it make peoples do their job and move thread into flame wars??

Oh yeah true im just a french right.

Fuck all of this staff.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2015, 01:14:57 AM »
Let you winchester and evil ryu lie about my family, hacking and addiction is not enouph too seriously?

Heh faggot. I talked about your HACKS only. It is a fact that you have admitted to and have been caught hacking in the past. I did not mention of your family or addiction, So go fuck yourself for putting words I did not say in my mouth.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2015, 01:17:38 AM »

Heh faggot. I talked about your HACKS only. It is a fact that you have admitted to and have been caught hacking in the past. I did not mention of your family or addiction, So go fuck yourself for putting words I did not say in my mouth.

You said Ex/Current hacker, i was 12 years old fucker it almost 15 years ago, not like your best player of the world who constant hacks and tips everyone for the last 10 years.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2015, 01:28:18 AM »
You said Ex/Current hacker

How can we know you do not hack or claw does not hack or anybody else? So its my word against your word just as you constantly state x or y player hacks without any proof.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2015, 01:35:49 AM »
You said Ex/Current hacker

How can we know you do not hack or claw does not hack or anybody else? So its my word against your word just as you constantly state x or y player hacks without any proof.

On that your pretty true nobody can know because this staff are retard and totally let peoples hacks... But anyone who play with me everyday since ten years and it mean alot of peoples will garantee you im the most legit men of this game.

I dont need hacks to be good and im far to be a fucking loser like all these peoples.

Anyway ive never said claw hack, i said he can made his own hack, it dont mean he dont too, since most of custom players think hacking are legit, ROFL, but i dont cares anymore, anyway, still thank you.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 01:37:50 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2015, 03:12:38 AM »
"I've never hacked in my life" "but I was 12 at the time"

I never said anything about your family Equinox or claimed you hacked, only several hours ago and almost a year now, so it must have never happened!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2015, 03:14:17 AM »
The logic that this retard has is beyond hilarious

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2015, 03:39:02 AM »
winchester, you're a nutcase too when it comes to interaction with equinox. once he gets crazy and mad, you do as well. so SHUT UP NERD, u aint no normalfag like the rest of us, successful, intelligent, constantly laid-getting people