Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame  (Read 31447 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2015, 04:43:49 AM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2015, 04:48:05 AM »
And I can assure you the only person I've ever gotten 'mad' at was blid. Equinox responses put a big smile on my face just like your avatar. Surely you didn't read the part where I find his logic hilarious. But you're only a dumb polack so that's to be expected.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2015, 04:50:38 AM »
why so mad bro, did the truth sting you so hard or what? You racist!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 09, 2015, 04:55:23 AM »
Polish jokes:

Only a polish person could come up with a helicopter ejector seat.

Only a polish general would come up with the idea to cavalry charge a tank batallion.

Only Poland could lose their entire country in war within 20 days.

Polish cuisine: noodle soup. you boil noodles, u remove the noodles and serve the water. (Source: Fred Leuchter, documentary Mr Death) Edit: (transcript of the documentary: http://www.errolmorris.com/film/mrd_transcript.html - just search "noodle" from the text and you find a good laugh)

Only a polish person would establish a country in a land with no natural defenses

Only a polish person would ask for a foreigner to help with an inwar only to lose the lands and end up in war with the foreign help (Look: Prussia and Teutonic knights)

Only poland would expand its territories in a manner where it ends up being neighbours with foreign superpowers (Ottoman empire and Russian empire) and end up in a decline therefore (Got surrounded by russia and lost a province due to inability to stop a revolt)

Only Poland would try to conquer off shore country and end up getting half its lands conquered by this off-shore country (Look Danish-Polish alliance in order to conquer Sweden)

Only a polack would agree to fight 40 to 1 odds (Battle of Wizna - would be cool if they actually managed to do anything but they just managed to halt German advance by 3 days. Also every single member of the defensive was crushed).

Only a Polish person would make an idiotic act a symbol of its defensive war (Referring to Battle of Wizna)

The number of times Poland has lost all its land: 4 [ divided by Austria, Prussia and Russia before Napoleon / divided by Austria, Prussia and Russia after Napoloen, Revolution by Poland to take back its lands only to result in getting crushed by Russia (plus a few more uprisings, all to be defeated, I'll count as one), invaded by Nazi Germany and divided between Soviet Union and Nazi Germany ]

Saying these jokes to establish the unrelenting kamikaze style stupidity associated with the genes of the noble Polish people. And you can see the Polish genes being strong in Claw. Also I think my assessment of required behaviour code with a Polish person is pretty accurate.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2015, 07:14:06 AM »
i just told you why youre a mental nutcase, provided you with arguments and instead of trying to defend yourself, youre being an even bigger, racist nutcase. I win

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2015, 08:29:18 AM »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2015, 08:34:07 AM »
"SHUT UP NERD"  is your definition of providing an arguement after assuming i'm mad (which i'm not as stated in clear english that I found it hilarious the post prior to that post) and only proving you as the mad one.

Saying these jokes to establish the unrelenting kamikaze style stupidity associated with the genes of the noble Polish people. And you can see the Polish genes being strong in Claw. Also I think my assessment of required behaviour code with a Polish person is pretty accurate.

"Did the truth sting you so hard or what?"

Poland
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 08:38:27 AM by Winchester »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2015, 08:52:59 AM »
1. im a normal person
2. youre a stupid no-name, normal person. BUT when equinox posts ANYTHING, you become the very mental nutcase this thread is about. you talk shit all the time, repeat yourself all the time, nobody even reads your posts and everyone despises you. get your shit together man, this spam with your straya hate towards eq must come to an end

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2015, 09:24:50 AM »
"1. im a normal person"

Quote from:  link=topic=1015.msg14435#msg14435 date=1433854379
unrelenting kamikaze style stupidity associated with the genes of the noble Polish people

I treat people how they want to be treated. The ones who talk shit to me get the same response back, when do I trash people like Ganz, IL, Lb, Ryu, Teron-Gorefiend, Ripe etc? Never. Your "all the time" is non-existant and only in your
Quote from: link=topic=1015.msg14434#msg14434 date=1433853247
unrelenting kamikaze style stupidity associated with the genes of Polish people
universe.

It really isn't that hard of a concept to grasp, even for someone thats missing half a brain like yourself. Attack me once, and it's your own fault when you're crying (Literally in Equinoxs case) that winchester was too much for you, cause i'm not taking shit from anyone.

Also its funny how you call me a racist and claim it as a "Win" in a flame forum, yet you act like you never harassed a muslim admin for being a muslim a couple months ago. Is this Quantum Leap, or are you just trying to be Equinox now by pretending like you've never done exactly what your acting like your against?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2015, 09:28:53 AM »
ive never harassed that sand nigger, we're friends. and you, you little whore, you live in denial! your posts should go into the dumpster together with equinox's. Your posts spree are worthless, nobody reads them and you lack personality on your own - you associate and are associated with equinox only. Remember the jokes about "equinox going back to his hole"? they apply to you to, as you and equinox have become one.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 09, 2015, 09:35:25 AM »
And theres the racism from the non-racist Claw.

pst, me and equinox are secretly friends too, it was all a game created by his suggestion, he even gave me the ideas such as the stealing from the family.

But do tell, what exactly am I in denial about? Treating others how they'd treat others? I'll tell you what you're in denial about. Your heritage.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:39:45 AM by Winchester »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 09, 2015, 09:39:52 AM »
when theres a fart, theres smell too. Equinox posts are the fart, youre the smell. And when you say you farted, people immediately expect the smell, thats the case with you and equinox too - you are bound together.

you're literally nobody without him, so go develop your own personality or crawl back into your hole as we do not need an echo to the posts nobody reads anyway - equinoxes...

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 09, 2015, 09:45:45 AM »
I created my own personality as the person who will not take shit from you or anyone else a long time ago. You can ask Messiah about that one, oh wait you were there with your "give me attention instead please" posts. Does this make Messiah a fart in your anology too despite him not being remotely close to Equinox in his posts on the forums
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:47:51 AM by Winchester »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 09, 2015, 09:49:01 AM »
oh shut up farty

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2015, 09:51:18 AM »
Your posts are a cry for attention in itself, "oh the 100% of people are not paying attention to me, I must throw an insult to them to get some kind of response, i won't make it too harsh though, cant have them blocking me! then it'll only be 99% I need them 3 digits!!!"