Author Topic: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame  (Read 31436 times)

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame
« on: June 08, 2015, 03:51:08 AM »
Jon: Best discer of all times and has the guts to call out someone on discing!

Equinox: Ex/Current hacker who thinks
i) everybody hacks.
ii) He used to hack but its ok! Other people who used to hack are always hackers!
iii) His ideas are the best to save war2 and all ends up failing as miserably as his life.

GanzTheLegend: The self proclaimed (made) best warcraft2 player of all time. Well, self made as he actually waited for everyone to leave old ladders, create random accounts, fake report dead accounts and claimed number one spot which he gets a hard on to this day.

Usa-Archer: Hacked a 20 year old game, stole passwords and tried to claim a spot in the war2 hall of fame by being the first pballer to claim a ladder no1 spot!

Lance: Used his website to steal peoples password, stole forum accounts, game accounts, acts like he knows everything in Information Technology only to get owned and cry cheat when he got owned by the legendary Picka_Materina.

BHC-Master: Has multiple personality disorder issues. Even God would fail at counting the number of brothers and sisters he has. His usual insults are "you have no life playing 24/7"  or something in those lines and the "bastarT" insult. Hacks continuously, denies it, claims everybody hacks and rages when he loses.

Dellam: Idiotic hacker who thinks using death and decay or building a roost (without a farm) after town hall is NOT hacking. Plays shitty chop maps or gow or any other maps. Usually owned right after he runs out of this 10k gold start. Also an Australian with very poor written english writing skills.

Lightbringer-: Hacker who infamously rose to fame by claiming an admin spot and has the indecency of banning current hackers while hacking in plain sight with nobody able to do anything.

Swift: War2 best player of all time. Claims to be a billionaire. Chances are he's WORKING for a billionaire as toilet cleaner.

Koorbz: The best keyboard banger and mouse hurler the game has ever seen. In brief, the best rager of all time.

Spb: The 50k games player whose trademark stragegy is the "flower tower" or whatever it is called and who excels at blowing or dragging games with 'simcity' strategies.

To be continued if I'm not bored as I am now ...
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Warcraft 2 Mental Nutcases Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 04:28:30 AM »
From someone who calling me hacker and said swift is best player of all time.

It said alot lol

Loser!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:31:46 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 04:56:07 AM »
yamon, allstar, vanwilder

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2015, 09:17:19 AM »
LOL @ EQ

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 10:08:54 AM »
And the Crown goes to EQ, 2nd place ( By a long stretch ) would have to be Master

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2015, 10:20:26 AM »
Winchester: Dude who literally became crazy the day i fucked up his idole Koorb, since these day he litterally live to hurt me, hes not even playing this game since hurting me became is full job main time, hes probably making plan in the dark about his next lie on me, lie about hacking, lie about my family, lie about addiction, this dude his totally delusional and totally ansane, be careful!

Evil~Ryu: That's dude is another freak who literrally live in his own world, Paintball hacker he dint even know gow after 10 years, this dude only live for his own bot clan, actually i think his bot clan are better then him, but anyway, that dude his literally geek and can be dangerous for your own computer, never download anything from him, im still pretty sure ryu and archer are the same person.

Claw: This dude are totally idiot, a day he love you, another day your a punk, hes probably that kind of bipolar who cant choose if he want to pee or shit and cry about it before laugh with his dog... Another perfect geek who literally can made his own hacks, hes trying to conquer the world of warcraft with is italian council but still stall on chop chop since ten years and believe everything turn around that, but he probably only turn around a dancing pole while a bunch of chickens are forced to watch.

Moustopher: This girl his lost between is familly and warcraft II, she dont even know why she here, but she here... She probably big and mad and get some happyness at leading that small warcraft community, she like hotdog with chips inside and moustard but it's only a secret, dont tell her before she abuse of his power and ban you.

Lightbringer- This dude is the biggest scandale of warcraft, an admin who accusing peoples of hacking since ten years because they use latency, when he was the real hacker who was using different client for hacking us secretly, thats why he was pretending latency was hacking because it was making corruption between 2 diffent clients and make him lag badly, This hacker hack us for ten years and hes still in the staff with all the control on us, pure shame.

Burnt: This dude is a good guy but look pretty lose in his own head, a good day he discover is homosexual and another day hes a gangsta who brag about stealing wall mart, but hes probably only steal your idea from warcraft II and said it's darkragedragon who give him, he like warcraft II more then everyone and try to do his best, he even made a tatoo, we still never know if it's suppose to be a peon or an old grunt... but still a good guy for a weird admin, one love to our homosexual gangsta admin.

More comming soon!

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 11:03:22 AM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 11:12:13 AM »
Oh look, Equinox is writing a manifesto before he goes on a killing spree.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 11:24:05 AM »
Oh look, Equinox is writing a manifesto before he goes on a killing spree.

I literally spit out my coffee reading ur comment lmfao...

EQ could be related to the zodiac killer for all we know [emoji10]

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2015, 11:34:02 AM »
At least Teron's one was funny.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 11:42:59 AM »
Lots of insane people around here.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 11:43:24 AM »
Winchester: Dude who literally became crazy the day i fucked up his idole Koorb, since these day he litterally live to hurt me, hes not even playing this game since hurting me became is full job main time, hes probably making plan in the dark about his next lie on me, lie about hacking, lie about my family, lie about addiction, this dude his totally delusional and totally ansane, be careful!

Evil~Ryu: That's dude is another freak who literrally live in his own world, Paintball hacker he dint even know gow after 10 years, this dude only live for his own bot clan, actually i think his bot clan are better then him, but anyway, that dude his literally geek and can be dangerous for your own computer, never download anything from him, im still pretty sure ryu and archer are the same person.

Claw: This dude are totally idiot, a day he love you, another day your a punk, hes probably that kind of bipolar who cant choose if he want to pee or shit and cry about it before laugh with his dog... Another perfect geek who literally can made his own hacks, hes trying to conquer the world of warcraft with is italian council but still stall on chop chop since ten years and believe everything turn around that, but he probably only turn around a dancing pole while a bunch of chickens are forced to watch.

Moustopher: This girl his lost between is familly and warcraft II, she dont even know why she here, but she here... She probably big and mad and get some happyness at leading that small warcraft community, she like hotdog with chips inside and moustard but it's only a secret, dont tell her before she abuse of his power and ban you.

Lightbringer- This dude is the biggest scandale of warcraft, an admin who accusing peoples of hacking since ten years because they use latency, when he was the real hacker who was using different client for hacking us secretly, thats why he was pretending latency was hacking because it was making corruption between 2 diffent clients and make him lag badly, This hacker hack us for ten years and hes still in the staff with all the control on us, pure shame.

Burnt: This dude is a good guy but look pretty lose in his own head, a good day he discover is homosexual and another day hes a gangsta who brag about stealing wall mart, but hes probably only steal your idea from warcraft II and said it's darkragedragon who give him, he like warcraft II more then everyone and try to do his best, he even made a tatoo, we still never know if it's suppose to be a peon or an old grunt... but still a good guy for a weird admin, one love to our homosexual gangsta admin.

More comming soon!

EQ I thought I was #1 of your list [emoji47]...

Let's get a few things straight...I am definitely not USA~Archer. Bot clan? Yes I like programming so yes I play with old bot models. Yes I have gotten in trouble with them because of mistaken identity but I don't think that should label me as a hacker. I am glad you think my members are better than me, probably the nicest thing you ever said to me [emoji3]

I did know that the gow map existed...played it a few times on east with a few friends from clan dots but didn't enjoy it so I stuck with customs.

Total geek? Man you really are a cyberbully.

Don't think any of my files contain anything malicious...only thing I have uploaded is the maps file which anyone can verify as clean.

Back to USA~Archer, this guy is a jackass and no friend to anyone. This loser had the trust of the pball community and pulls a stunt like this, leaving the pball community with a bad time. Far as I am concerned this guy is blacklisted amongst us. I know I am no angel but what he did was beyond excusable, he even stole the names of some pball players.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 11:51:50 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 12:28:34 PM »
the description of me wasnt even remotely amusing. Teron, your turn :(

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 12:42:27 PM »
If you guys have any suggestion you should give it to me and im gonna add it to my list, thank you, your welcome.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 12:43:42 PM »
Claw - Doesn't hack but spends time making hacks and tricking people into thinking he hacks just to cause an uproar - constant compulsion to troll has definitely infected the brain

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2015, 12:45:10 PM »
Claw - Doesn't hack but spends time making hacks and tricking people into thinking he hacks just to cause an uproar - constant compulsion to troll has definitely infected the brain

And how do we know if he really hack or not?