Author Topic: The circle of war2 life  (Read 7956 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
The circle of war2 life
« on: June 03, 2015, 06:13:25 AM »
step 1. be an admin & try to do something nice (e.g. the post ratings)
step 2. get shittalked by almost everyone, e.g dinosaurs, blind and those afraid of change
step 3. once you finish the project, it will be abused by everyone (see: ryu, ganz, eq)
step 4. some will even try to ruin it (with bots, like ganz) just to prove it's a "bad" project
step 5. eventually the project will be forgotten due to all complications and negative attitude
step 6. receive complaints from the community that admins are lazy and never do anything new
step 7. repeat

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: The circle of war2 life
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 06:16:52 AM »
step 1. be admin. get shittalked by the war2 activist (e.g. equinox)
step 2. hear all the crap about how you dont do anything and how he would change the world if he was an admin
step 3. eventually listen to the crowd and grant him his own forum board for his war2-saving tournaments
step 4. see that he gets mad for no reason after 3 tournaments, blames the admins, all the effort put into nothing
step 5. receive complains from the community that admins are lazy and never do anything new

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 06:50:35 AM »
I dont cares about what your all saying or what your all thiking.

I do everything i can to help this game, but actually your just a bunch of retards who want to kill this game.

iL and i make a deal, i tell to iL if i lose this pool about the client i will shut my mouth for ever about it, and thats exactly what i do.

Because ive always been a man and always back up what i said every fucking time.

You guys want to hacks, you guys want lazy admins, you guys want cheap forum and cheap everything.

It's all good, but im done to waste my time with this game and im done to believe in it.

Ive never want to be bad for this game, just want to make you realize truth since start.

Your admins are lazy, peoples hacks, and you guys are dumb fucker who gonna play this game for the rest of their life because you know anything else and you dont want to know anything else.

Never your gonna be proud to be winner of a games or a tournaments or whatever you want, because never you will know if someone hacks or not, and never they will know if you hacks or not.

Your a bunch of loser scared to try new thing and a bunch of losers who hit the one who try to help you since start.

It's ok... you guys can keep cheat on your pool to get what you want when i was the one officialy blame for that reason when ive never do anything wrong with this pool.

Now im tired of all this shit, fuck all of you and fuck your stupid server, much love to ganz, the only one.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 06:59:42 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 07:01:35 AM »
i tell to iL if i lose this pool about the client i will shut my mouth for ever about it
then shut up already! LOL NERD

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 07:05:39 AM »
Ask blid how much game i played in the last month and ask him how much post i did on this forum.

I clearly back my words and il can be happy of it.

Fuck you dude, your far to be a man, your the nerd, shame on you.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2015, 12:46:58 PM »
Because ive always been a man and always back up what i said every fucking time.

You've never backed up what you've said on this forum ever, it's literally a new thing everytime you post. A happened, No B happened! but now its C! but now it's back to A again! Make your mind up already retard

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2015, 01:22:18 PM »
dunno bout y all but everytime i log (which is daily) i see equinox on the lobby

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2015, 03:39:29 PM »
dunno bout y all but everytime i log (which is daily) i see equinox on the lobby

I stay connect to see activity and watch how goes the game but im not playing anymore since a month.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2015, 04:18:10 PM »
What, no informative infographic to accompany this post?
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 04:25:40 PM »
didnt have it in me this time