Author Topic: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods  (Read 38059 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2015, 06:28:17 PM »
Hm, 2 people voted that we should ban for racism.  I wonder if those people want racism to be allowed or not, this is so hard to interpret, how can we possibly divine their intention?  Im a retarded ass person.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2015, 06:29:53 PM »
7 = 7 is the truth. You trying to question that flawless logic, which is a self own. but even if you do, you still lose 9 = 9, you dumb retard. Thats a double self own. whos retarded here?

[ ]claw
[x ]blid
[x ]blid^2

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2015, 06:31:11 PM »
Hm, 2 people voted that we should ban for racism.  I wonder if those people want racism to be allowed or not, this is so hard to interpret, how can we possibly divine their intention?  Im a retarded ass person.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2015, 06:33:07 PM »
ok, between ganz complaining about how forum is inactive, and the same ganz complaining that i cry too much, i hereby announce that this discussion is over and i no longer have 10% warn. I called blid a retard, he calls himself a retard, so the general consensus is that blid is a retard. I also believe the votes will change soon, prohibiting racism once more

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2015, 06:35:11 PM »

Claw in here trying to throw out people's votes so he can preserve his right to call people nigger, lol.  seriously.

It's ridiculous but his pocket bitch ensures that he can say what he wants and do what he wants without punishment.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2015, 06:36:51 PM »
ok, between ganz complaining about how forum is inactive, and the same ganz complaining that i cry too much, i hereby announce that this discussion is over and i no longer have 10% warn. I called blid a retard, he calls himself a retard, so the general consensus is that blid is a retard. I also believe the votes will change soon, prohibiting racism once more

Who the fuck are you to make such an assertion towards a moderator. Just because your mouseys pet gives you the right to do anything you want?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2015, 06:38:11 PM »
oh pardon me, i've been punished once. For telling equinox that "killing himself might be the only option if he sees things this way" in a huge trolling thread. I got warned because he (blid) got trolled, yet it made more sense than this warn, yes. LOL

Oh blid, while youre at it, you might as well apologize for that one too

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2015, 06:40:25 PM »

oh pardon me, i've been punished once. For telling equinox that "killing himself might be the only option if he sees things this way" in a huge trolling thread. I got warned because he (blid) got trolled, yet it made more sense than this warn, yes. LOL

Oh blid, while youre at it, you might as well apologize for that one too

Bullshit.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2015, 06:41:54 PM »
i would gladly own you, but theres no point. The (relatively) smart ones here, with a memory capacity higher than pidgeons, remember it clearly

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2015, 06:43:12 PM »

i would gladly own you, but theres no point. The (relatively) smart ones here, with a memory capacity higher than pidgeons, remember it clearly

I was referring to anything that you say from that asshole you call a mouth is bullshit.

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2015, 06:58:50 PM »
This thread is why all Poles are retards who need to be exterminated for the good of the human race.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2015, 07:07:06 PM »

This thread is why all Poles are retards who need to be exterminated for the good of the human race.

Mostly just the ass kissing ones, and corresponding rodents.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2015, 07:10:40 PM »
how am i a bad guy in this thread. I am the lawful one, protecting people from bad mod decisions

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2015, 07:20:59 PM »
I have personally taken a liking to Claw because most of his trolling actually makes a lot of logical sense and challenges a lot of flaws in this community.  I feel he is a voice of reason that we need here.  However, I do think he can be a little out there at times.  I don't think that's the case in this situation though. 

I'm not here to make enemies but I really think the admins could be handling themselves a lot better than they are here.  It seems blid likes to take things into his own hands and only consider his own view most of the time to make decisions with a disregard for the actual rules and punishments (I do think he resolved the Evil~Ryu bot situation well after talking with him though).  As for mouse, I think she would be less likely to defend anyone else the way she did for Claw here.  I also think she's less likely to punish him even if he does break the rules (maybe I assume too much here?).  I, too, would probably be guilty of something like this if I were an admin and had a close friend on the forum.  I know this isn't an easy job to have, especially when you have people raging against you and also breaking the rules.  Some situations can be tough to judge and we don't realize our mistakes until there is outrage over it.  I just wish the admins would take a more humble stance when dealing with these situations without having to argue and even become upset with one another.  We have one admin who decided to make a decision himself without consulting the others and now we have an admin who decided to take it into their own hands to reverse his decision, again, without consulting the others. This does not seem efficient to me.  When I started posting on this forum, it was a huge mess.  There was a lot of name calling and crying about who isn't doing what and what should be done without anyone taking it into their own hands.  All this does it make us all stagnate here in a negative way and nothing gets done.  I felt that the fact that I took a positive outlook and didn't give into such negative thinking calmed things down from that time.  Those wielding any power here should take a more humble approach and have tough skin.  Giving into the members of the forum who resort to name calling by responding to them with hostility is not the way to go.  I take those members less seriously and the admins less seriously for giving into it

So, as for the situation of Claw using the word "nigger", it looks like it should result in a mute by the one's who are particularly offended judging by the votes in the rules poll.  It's nothing more than just a word.  It's not like he got on here and started ranting in order to offend black people in general or even deliberately directing it toward a black person with it's intended meaning.  Even they use the word freely with one another.  So if someone gets on the forum here and calls someone his "nigga", does that then result in a warning or a ban?  I think not. 

Could we resolve this as adults without resorting to the hostilities?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2015, 07:35:54 PM »
Even they use the word freely with one another.  So if someone gets on the forum here and calls someone his "nigga", does that then result in a warning or a ban?  I think not. 

that shouldnt be the case here. I see you like tk[as] approach (sit down on my lap, lad, and lets talk this through), but its overall crappy, admin and mood swing dependant, also no transparent rules leave room for abuse.

Rules should be global, no exceptions. No "hes depressed, tread lightly", no "his father just died, give him a break", no "he didnt mean it in this way or that way".
Rules should be respected. Rules are the ones with the most votes. Period. No ideology, no overanalysis, no personal interpretations of people votes and intentions. Anyone is free to vote on whatever he wants, anyone is free to change the vote at any time.