Author Topic: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods  (Read 38066 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 05:06:03 PM »
rules are fucking rules, you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

revoke the warn or permban me from the forum, thanks

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 05:13:23 PM »

rules are fucking rules, you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER

revoke the warn or permban me from the forum, thanks

Rules are fucking rules...so bend over and take it like the homo you are!!!!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 05:26:38 PM »
i will, read my post

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 05:29:10 PM »
The guy's right, it doesn't matter what I wrote in that post, only what the current majority on the poll is. This:

It's actually a 9:7 majority against allowing that kind of racism, with 7 wanting users like you muted and 2 wanting users like you banned.  And yet you received nothing more than a warning and are still protesting against it.  Fuck along, little buddy.

is utter horseshit, lol. :P It's admittedly not a big deal, but if I didn't warn all those jerk-offs back when they were constantly calling me a bitch and a cunt and spewing various other shit because "insulting was not against the rules" then Claw doesn't merit a warning for saying "nigger", because "racism isn't against the rules", whether you like him or not. I'm reversing it.
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 05:33:36 PM »
The guy's right, it doesn't matter what I wrote in that post, only what the current majority on the poll is. This:

It's actually a 9:7 majority against allowing that kind of racism, with 7 wanting users like you muted and 2 wanting users like you banned.  And yet you received nothing more than a warning and are still protesting against it.  Fuck along, little buddy.

is utter horseshit, lol. :P It's admittedly not a big deal, but if I didn't warn all those jerk-offs back when they were constantly calling me a bitch and a cunt and spewing various other shit because "insulting was not against the rules" then Claw doesn't merit a warning for saying "nigger", because "racism isn't against the rules", whether you like him or not. I'm reversing it.

Expected. Hahahhahahah.

Da sex must be that good between these two...

Must be nice having a pocket bitch to come to  his rescue when he cries.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:38:42 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 05:39:34 PM »

Oh my fucking god.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2015, 05:44:12 PM »

Expected. Hahahhahahah.

Also expected. *shrug* Oh my fucking god at your "muting + banning votes get combined", blid. I mean, really? lol I don't play favorites, so you shouldn't either.
squeak!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2015, 05:48:04 PM »
all you have to do is find the people who voted on "permban" and convince them to vote on "mute". the law cant be "reversed" so i wont be punished for the current niggers, but all the future niggers should and will be punished then.

how can you be a lawyer and not grasp the concept of rules? youre the troll here. I was against most of the rules presented by il, but i said specifically - i can adapt as long as they will be followed. the logic is there, take your time

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2015, 05:48:40 PM »
There were 9 people that voted for racism to be punished.  There were 7 people that voted for it not to be punished.  You actually agree with Claw's jerk-off logic that "democracy" therefore says it shouldn't be punished, despite there being a majority saying it should be?  That is asinine.  You prefer to deliberately ignore the voters' statement that they want to punish racism, simply because they voted for two separate punishments - when the warning system we use doesn't employ either of those punishments anyway?  Why would we do that?  Simply to emulate some broken systems that exist in the real world?  I'm incredulous here. 

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2015, 05:51:49 PM »

Expected. Hahahhahahah.

Also expected. *shrug* Oh my fucking god at your "muting + banning votes get combined", blid. I mean, really? lol I don't play favorites, so you shouldn't either.
Yes, really.  How can you not see this?  We don't mute or ban (except for repeated offenses), so who cares which punishment people voted for?  I can't believe you're publicly calling out my logic as horseshit when it's, you know, common fucking sense imo. 

Oh, a majority of people wanted to punish for this, but since they voted for two separate punishments, then we'd better just do the complete opposite of what they voted for and allow it!  <--- apparently NOT horseshit logic.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 05:53:11 PM »
rules cant be flexible. As for now. 7 > 2. 7 = 7. Facts.

Simply to emulate some broken systems that exist in the real world?
Using that logic you may change any vote REGARDLESS OF NUMBERS (as you do here) for example because you consider some of the votes "trollish", or "not serious". You've already tried doing that in the "should other clients be closed" poll, where the option "allow all" has won. apparently its YOU who doesnt respect polls and their numbers, all you care about is to have things done your way

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 05:53:42 PM »

Expected. Hahahhahahah.

Fucking bullshit you don't play favorites. Ha! Never met a compulsive lair as yourself.

This rodent needs to be skinned and fed to the cats for her sins.

TK was wise to see her power abuse early in the game.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:59:17 PM by EviL~Ryu »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 05:54:56 PM »
all you have to do is find the people who voted on "permban" and convince them to vote on "mute". the law cant be "reversed" so i wont be punished for the current niggers, but all the future niggers should and will be punished then.

how can you be a lawyer and not grasp the concept of rules? youre the troll here. I was against most of the rules presented by il, but i said specifically - i can adapt as long as they will be followed. the logic is there, take your time
This is not how all democratic systems work!  In fact, what you're suggesting is a known flawed system and there's no reason for us to adhere to it.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 05:58:20 PM »
whats stopping you from asking the permban voters to change their vote? Or, if theres more than 2 options regarding a specific case, pick two options with the most votes and have people vote? there's really no simpler thing than direct democracy

actually, i believe there was a possibility to vote for TWO of the options, so muting+banning was an option. that makes your claims even more retarded
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:02:34 PM by CLAW »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 06:02:48 PM »
whats stopping you from asking the permban voters to change their vote? Or, if theres more than 2 options regarding a specific case, pick two options with the most votes and have people vote? there's really no simpler thing than direct democracy
Why should they have to?  Let everyone vote for what they most want.  The people voting for bans have made their opinion clear, they do NOT think racism should be permitted.  Do you suggest we just pretend we're morons who can't understand that, or idiots who can't add?  Why should we do that?