Author Topic: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods  (Read 38456 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2015, 08:36:07 PM »
I just wish the admins would take a more humble stance when dealing with these situations without having to argue and even become upset with one another.  We have one admin who decided to make a decision himself without consulting the others
At the time the rules thread was posted, calling people nigger wasn't allowed.  It's normal for me to see someone breaking the rules and to click the warn button.  I don't know if Claw noticed the poll had changed and started saying nigger on purpose, but it's something that wasn't allowed before so I gave a simple harmless warning that does nothing.  Claw then, because it is his nature, makes his complaint thread and starts his crusade to get the harmless warning overturned because apparently a vote got changed on the poll, and he lives for finding stuff to poke at in the rules.  He's just ridiculous about stuff like that.  It was also pretty out of character for Mousetopher to come in and call my posts horseshit without talking it over with me or anyone else first.

Rules should be global, no exceptions. No "hes depressed, tread lightly", no "his father just died, give him a break", no "he didnt mean it in this way or that way".
And this is totally autistic thinking, and people like you are exactly the reason why rules operating that way is bad.  Maybe for like a national government you gotta run things like that but this is a small messageboard.  If you have trustworthy people making judgments then it can be done very well.  "Hey, I can tell this depressed person to commit suicide, because there doesn't seem to be a rule against it.  So let me try to get this guy to kill himself, and there's nothing you can do to stop me."    <-------- Objectively bad
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:52:49 PM by blid »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2015, 09:51:27 PM »
why so mad bro, did the truth sting you so hard or what? You racist!

i just told you why youre a mental nutcase, provided you with arguments and instead of trying to defend yourself, youre being an even bigger, racist nutcase. I win

Funny how the roles have reversed now in not even a week eh mr non racist claw?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2015, 12:58:58 AM »
She ban me from lie and now she unbann claw from racism lol

Worst mod ever after light for sure.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2015, 01:26:39 AM »
Maybe for like a national government you gotta run things like that but this is a small messageboard

And the example of your way of thinking is what... equinox trolling your ass very hard and you punishing an innocent little sweet dude (me) with a warning? you've had it your way once and failed. 100% failure rate.

oh wait, theres another! bhc-master trolling your asses for MONTHS about his hacking neighbours, sisters, brothers, dogs, wifi-thiefs and so on. every time you believed him and let him break the rules. he finally spilled the beans after you banned him and it turned out he has a major MPD. another fail of your judgement, innocent little sweet dudes were being hacked by him for months(!) with no punishment whatsoever

No ss = warning <--- this is a good, simple rule
No ss = warning unless you have a brother <--- millions of people hacking and pretending to have brothers. We've all seen it. what you gona do, ask for their and their siblings ID scans? family photos? aint you stupid.

eh mr non racist claw?
a black person on the street looked at me funny
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 01:28:57 AM by CLAW »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2015, 02:06:23 AM »
it's something that wasn't allowed before so I gave a simple harmless warning that does nothing.  Claw then, because it is his nature, makes his complaint thread and starts his crusade to get the harmless warning overturned because apparently a vote got changed on the poll, and he lives for finding stuff to poke at in the rules.  He's just ridiculous about stuff like that.  It was also pretty out of character for Mousetopher to come in and call my posts horseshit without talking it over with me or anyone else first.

>be blid
>punishing people without consulting anybody
>turned out i was wrong
>verdict? Good moderation
>mousetopher took away the unjust warning i gave to somebody
>Verdict? bad moderation, because she didnt consult anyone!

Someone is very proud and powerhungry here!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2015, 02:48:06 AM »
Equinox troll nobody, Equinox just think admins are retards to let hackers and dumb fucker like you do what they want.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2015, 04:59:57 AM »
Claw is a trolling racist. I have been at the "receiving end" of his abuses for a long time. He did not get banned on the server by me for it but I can assure you, it is totally unacceptable here. I am with Blid on this one. Posts stay and it is the last thing I want people to see when they come here. Pics of 1 inch Quebec cocks are also not appropriate.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2015, 05:37:22 AM »
He did not get banned on the server by me
well, youve been kicking me off the channel and posting my IP. But no ban, youre right!

It doesnt matter what you "want", because people make the rules here. Mods execute them.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2015, 06:46:34 AM »
Claw is a trolling racist. I have been at the "receiving end" of his abuses for a long time. He did not get banned on the server by me for it but I can assure you, it is totally unacceptable here. I am with Blid on this one. Posts stay and it is the last thing I want people to see when they come here. Pics of 1 inch Quebec cocks are also not appropriate.

I will post my 1inch cock with a spoiler if i want too.

Hacking is not appropriate, remove yourself please.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2015, 07:59:26 AM »
it's something that wasn't allowed before so I gave a simple harmless warning that does nothing.  Claw then, because it is his nature, makes his complaint thread and starts his crusade to get the harmless warning overturned because apparently a vote got changed on the poll, and he lives for finding stuff to poke at in the rules.  He's just ridiculous about stuff like that.  It was also pretty out of character for Mousetopher to come in and call my posts horseshit without talking it over with me or anyone else first.

>be blid
>punishing people without consulting anybody
>turned out i was wrong
>verdict? Good moderation
>mousetopher took away the unjust warning i gave to somebody
>Verdict? bad moderation, because she didnt consult anyone!
lol you're such a troll and it's like not just are you trolling, you're totally wrong about shit.  moderators don't typically have to consult other moderators before taking basic moderator actions, ie giving a warning for a post we deem to need moderation.  no other mod here asks me before giving a warning for a post and i dont ask them.  however, if one mod disagrees with the decision of another, it is basically unheard of to just publicly blow them up without even discussing it.  this is all common sense. 

also this is probably the only board in history where there's a poll from 6 months ago that dictates the rules but people are quietly changing/adding votes on it six months later and now the rules are apparently dfferent without anyone noticing so you mount your retard "undo my harmless warning or permaban me" campaign just because either you love causing trouble or you're autistic.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2015, 08:05:49 AM »
. Pics of 1 inch Quebec cocks are also not appropriate.

Lmao, guess theres another reason that his 'girlfriend' left him

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2015, 08:22:10 AM »
you're totally wrong about shit.

How can we both be wrong? We cant, and its already established that you were in the wrong here and your decision was incorrect.

also this is probably the only board in history where there's a poll from 6 months ago that dictates the rules but people are quietly changing/adding votes on it six months later and now the rules are apparently dfferent without anyone noticing

I like your second paragraph, though, slowly shifting the blame onto iL for your laziness to check the rules and further INABILITY to admit your mistake and apologize. Simply apologize to the little buddy claw

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2015, 08:31:56 AM »
id sooner give you another warning

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2015, 08:35:26 AM »
you suck then! give up the forum moderation for the time being and take care of that channel bot spammer. Idk if he stole those accounts, but he made the entire chat flood enter/leave msges, normal messages and everything was lagging hard. Maybe still is, duno

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2015, 09:34:31 AM »
Claw and mouse against the world

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats