Author Topic: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods  (Read 38553 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2015, 12:28:55 PM »

Claw and mouse against the world

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Favoritism is wrong.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2015, 12:39:11 PM »
personally i pay no attention to the exact amount of retards refusing to grasp the truth here

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2015, 01:22:40 PM »
personally i pay no attention to the exact amount of retards refusing to grasp the truth here
What truth

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2015, 01:28:15 PM »

What truth

That he humps rodents.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2015, 04:42:11 AM »

[/img]

Wow, "nothing" reached "muting"!
How'd that happen?..

Well, i agree with Claw. These rules about banning, muting and nothing have been probably formulated with logical mistake, but here it is. We should interpret that in behalf of defendant.

It's actually a 9:7 majority against allowing that kind of racism

I also checked the votes: 1 person voted for banning+muting+nothing at the same time, so we can decrease 1 vote from each line. We have 1 person voted for banning but not for muting, i'll ask him about to add his vote for muting if he wants also...

Another question is should we consider banned people votes (like USA~Archer) or not.
Another question is should we consider critters' votes or not.
I think still yes. They don't play some decisive part in total results. Maybe just 1-2 votes on both sides.

Maybe someone concerned can enforce the petition to attract people to vote for rules in bnet chat?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2015, 05:32:05 AM »
All this buttsex with iL finally paying off, hell yeah!

The elite team Claw & mousetopher: 1
Rest of the newbie world: 0

>Another question is should we consider banned people votes (like USA~Archer) or not.
if theyre no longer part of the forum (PERMBAN) then i think the votes should be deleted, as permban is equivalent to account closure basically. Tempbanned votes should stay. Its not like permban happens every day :P

>Another question is should we consider critters' votes or not.
critter? yes, as long as the account is not a multiacc (and is a real user/IP match on war2.ru). So far only ganz was dumb enough to create forum smurfs, but who knows with this community
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 10:48:20 AM by CLAW »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2015, 09:49:49 AM »
Funny how you believe Ganz was the only one to create forum smurfs...lmao

[emoji12]

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2015, 01:21:31 PM »
All this buttsex with iL finally paying off, hell yeah!

The elite team Claw & mousetopher: 1
Rest of the newbie world: 0

>Another question is should we consider banned people votes (like USA~Archer) or not.
if theyre no longer part of the forum (PERMBAN) then i think the votes should be deleted, as permban is equivalent to account closure basically. Tempbanned votes should stay. Its not like permban happens every day [emoji14]

>Another question is should we consider critters' votes or not.
critter? yes, as long as the account is not a multiacc (and is a real user/IP match on war2.ru). So far only ganz was dumb enough to create forum smurfs, but who knows with this community
Dumb? I think it was smart. It got the karma removed like I wanted and was funny seeing u and smurfking, and blid with -100 rep

« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 01:26:10 PM by GaNzTheLegend »
Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »
my -100 rep was legit, you werent downvoting my posts

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2015, 12:27:51 PM »
I have personally taken a liking to Claw because most of his trolling actually makes a lot of logical sense and challenges a lot of flaws in this community.  I feel he is a voice of reason that we need here.  However, I do think he can be a little out there at times.  I don't think that's the case in this situation though. 

I'm not here to make enemies but I really think the admins could be handling themselves a lot better than they are here.  It seems blid likes to take things into his own hands and only consider his own view most of the time to make decisions with a disregard for the actual rules and punishments (I do think he resolved the Evil~Ryu bot situation well after talking with him though).  As for mouse, I think she would be less likely to defend anyone else the way she did for Claw here.  I also think she's less likely to punish him even if he does break the rules (maybe I assume too much here?).  I, too, would probably be guilty of something like this if I were an admin and had a close friend on the forum.  I know this isn't an easy job to have, especially when you have people raging against you and also breaking the rules.  Some situations can be tough to judge and we don't realize our mistakes until there is outrage over it.  I just wish the admins would take a more humble stance when dealing with these situations without having to argue and even become upset with one another.  We have one admin who decided to make a decision himself without consulting the others and now we have an admin who decided to take it into their own hands to reverse his decision, again, without consulting the others. This does not seem efficient to me.  When I started posting on this forum, it was a huge mess.  There was a lot of name calling and crying about who isn't doing what and what should be done without anyone taking it into their own hands.  All this does it make us all stagnate here in a negative way and nothing gets done.  I felt that the fact that I took a positive outlook and didn't give into such negative thinking calmed things down from that time.  Those wielding any power here should take a more humble approach and have tough skin.  Giving into the members of the forum who resort to name calling by responding to them with hostility is not the way to go.  I take those members less seriously and the admins less seriously for giving into it

So, as for the situation of Claw using the word "nigger", it looks like it should result in a mute by the one's who are particularly offended judging by the votes in the rules poll.  It's nothing more than just a word.  It's not like he got on here and started ranting in order to offend black people in general or even deliberately directing it toward a black person with it's intended meaning.  Even they use the word freely with one another.  So if someone gets on the forum here and calls someone his "nigga", does that then result in a warning or a ban?  I think not. 

Could we resolve this as adults without resorting to the hostilities?

lol @ everything about this post
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2015, 03:10:38 PM »
who the fuck writes a post that long about claw, his mom doesn't give him that much attention.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2015, 05:18:47 PM »
who the fuck writes a post that long about claw, his mom doesn't give him that much attention.

Yeah, I'm guilty of over-analyzing things most of the time.  But I at least realize my brain is a powerhouse and don't reduce myself to simple-minded black & white thinking as well as hit and runs on a forum without offering any explanation, like our friend fuckboi1488:

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Revoke my warning, you stupid mods
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2015, 09:40:36 PM »
I have personally taken a liking to Claw because most of his trolling actually makes a lot of logical sense and challenges a lot of flaws in this community.  I feel he is a voice of reason that we need here.  However, I do think he can be a little out there at times.  I don't think that's the case in this situation though. 

I'm not here to make enemies but I really think the admins could be handling themselves a lot better than they are here.  It seems blid likes to take things into his own hands and only consider his own view most of the time to make decisions with a disregard for the actual rules and punishments (I do think he resolved the Evil~Ryu bot situation well after talking with him though).  As for mouse, I think she would be less likely to defend anyone else the way she did for Claw here.  I also think she's less likely to punish him even if he does break the rules (maybe I assume too much here?).  I, too, would probably be guilty of something like this if I were an admin and had a close friend on the forum.  I know this isn't an easy job to have, especially when you have people raging against you and also breaking the rules.  Some situations can be tough to judge and we don't realize our mistakes until there is outrage over it.  I just wish the admins would take a more humble stance when dealing with these situations without having to argue and even become upset with one another.  We have one admin who decided to make a decision himself without consulting the others and now we have an admin who decided to take it into their own hands to reverse his decision, again, without consulting the others. This does not seem efficient to me.  When I started posting on this forum, it was a huge mess.  There was a lot of name calling and crying about who isn't doing what and what should be done without anyone taking it into their own hands.  All this does it make us all stagnate here in a negative way and nothing gets done.  I felt that the fact that I took a positive outlook and didn't give into such negative thinking calmed things down from that time.  Those wielding any power here should take a more humble approach and have tough skin.  Giving into the members of the forum who resort to name calling by responding to them with hostility is not the way to go.  I take those members less seriously and the admins less seriously for giving into it

So, as for the situation of Claw using the word "nigger", it looks like it should result in a mute by the one's who are particularly offended judging by the votes in the rules poll.  It's nothing more than just a word.  It's not like he got on here and started ranting in order to offend black people in general or even deliberately directing it toward a black person with it's intended meaning.  Even they use the word freely with one another.  So if someone gets on the forum here and calls someone his "nigga", does that then result in a warning or a ban?  I think not. 

Could we resolve this as adults without resorting to the hostilities?

Lmao the pink power ranger is making fun of others...

To answer your question Rit, yes me and blid worked it out after talking.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:44:40 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline CumSavorer4385

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2015, 06:53:38 PM »

Yeah, I'm guilty of over-analyzing things most of the time.  But I at least realize my brain is a powerhouse and don't reduce myself to simple-minded black & white thinking as well as hit and runs on a forum without offering any explanation, like our friend fuckboi1488:

I was just commenting on how hilarious it was to me that someone would write that much about this stupid forum and also defend claw's retarded racist ass. I'm sorry if I have revealed myself to be a lowbrow no-class lout by laughing at you taking a Warcraft 2 forum with like a dozen active posters deathly seriously.
Quote from: Swift
i don't know if i'll ever forgive you for how you treated turtleman

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2015, 04:07:49 AM »

I was just commenting on how hilarious it was to me that someone would write that much about this stupid forum and also defend claw's retarded racist ass. I'm sorry if I have revealed myself to be a lowbrow no-class lout by laughing at you taking a Warcraft 2 forum with like a dozen active posters deathly seriously.

I was in rare form the other day when I responded to your post.  My apologies.  I came off a bit hostile.