Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 68207 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #255 on: June 21, 2015, 10:52:08 AM »
What do you mean? W2 already asks you to update the client when you run it, its a matter of server-side code now... how come you haven't notic.... ooooh right i forgot, you dont play the game

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:22 AM »
What do you mean? W2 already asks you to update the client when you run it, its a matter of server-side code now... how come you haven't notic.... ooooh right i forgot, you dont play the game

It's like to said i buy a car but im never gonna have the key.

This anti hack is a waste of time, there already 9 month we are wating, 9 month we was able to close that client hacks and play without hackers.

But since 9 month they just let people totaly hacks.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:56:27 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #257 on: June 21, 2015, 10:54:48 AM »
Still not out and who knows if it will work.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 21, 2015, 11:32:01 AM »

This anti hack is a waste of time, there already 9 month we are wating, 9 month we was able to close that client hacks and play without hackers.

Of course a hacker would find an anti-hack a waste of time, because he needs to find new ways to hack now, like paying claw to make him some hacks that can bypass it!

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2015, 11:34:10 AM »
avoiding the versioncheck is easy (u just gotta edit the goldmines. Editing SS is easy too once you know how to do it)
avoiding the anti-hack is NOT easy, especially since it can be upgraded anytime. Im actually afraid some of the bugs useful in game may be caught as false positives. Such as one mage, one rax (BUG, not HACK), tower freezing, immortal archers and towers...

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #260 on: June 21, 2015, 11:41:20 AM »
- Rit ( Smurf, probably moustopher herself, delete)

o_0

ikr? lol

EQ, when iL agreed to hold the vote didn't you promise him that'd you'd stop spamming threads with posts about closing the client, no matter the result? Aren't you a man of your word? The vote was taken and the matter settled, + antihack is coming which obsoletes closing clients anyway. You were understandably upset that the vote didn't go the way you wanted, so you left for awhile to play Heroes of whatever, which is fine. This here though, this reneging on your agreement, it's not the way.
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 21, 2015, 11:46:05 AM »
EQ, when iL agreed to hold the vote didn't you promise him that'd you'd stop spamming threads with posts about closing the client, no matter the result? Aren't you a man of your word

He did say that, and no he's not a man of his word.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #262 on: June 21, 2015, 12:10:11 PM »
avoiding the versioncheck is easy (u just gotta edit the goldmines. Editing SS is easy too once you know how to do it)
avoiding the anti-hack is NOT easy, especially since it can be upgraded anytime. Im actually afraid some of the bugs useful in game may be caught as false positives. Such as one mage, one rax (BUG, not HACK), tower freezing, immortal archers and towers...
I am sure there will be detailed logs to rule out false positives

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 21, 2015, 02:40:00 PM »
The antihack will clear 90% besides the rest who can do ASM. But it's a good thing to have then not too. I would rather have a anti hack that's gets owned then nothing at all.

And I'm actually glad claw knows the 1 rax. It's a feature like multi mage just a little different used for mages, buildings not just barracks.. 1 mage that controls 9 ;) lots of blizzard fast ownz so hard!!

If you hacker do find hacks now they will be more advanced. Command engine, and everything. /map hack on, etc. If this game picks up popularity expect hacks to come back but worse this time around. Coding at this level will bring nasty hacks. So I hope its a fight we are already to walk into. I recommend everybody to start learning a language.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:47:43 PM by tupac »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 21, 2015, 02:43:01 PM »

And I'm actually glad claw knows the 1 rax.

yeah, its useful in chop too, see:

! No longer available

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 21, 2015, 02:50:00 PM »
Yes I know normally only free players know about that shit if they pro. So a free player taught you that. I used that shit for years! I wonder if I taught you it ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 21, 2015, 03:03:22 PM »
- Rit ( Smurf, probably moustopher herself, delete)

o_0

ikr? lol

EQ, when iL agreed to hold the vote didn't you promise him that'd you'd stop spamming threads with posts about closing the client, no matter the result? Aren't you a man of your word? The vote was taken and the matter settled, + antihack is coming which obsoletes closing clients anyway. You were understandably upset that the vote didn't go the way you wanted, so you left for awhile to play Heroes of whatever, which is fine. This here though, this reneging on your agreement, it's not the way.

Yes i did but he said we will take time to see and clarify each votes at the dead line what he din't do himself by leaving the forum for 2 month exactly when it was the deadline...

So how can you said we lose that pool if we dint clarify this vote yet??? I dint respect my words that time because he dint respect his one.

He put himself in that situation by being a men out of his word the first, not me miss.

PS: And i dint talk about that pool for two month untill he release his anti hacks and i realise it's a pure waste...

I'ts already doing 8 months since the first time we talk about that issue on war2occult forum and already had a solution by closing the client, 8 month where peoples still keep hacking..

Are you guys gonna be serious a good day, please.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:08:56 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 21, 2015, 03:14:15 PM »

You can't afford a car.  Most likely you can buy a key only instead ... Use a real life example...
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.