Author Topic: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community  (Read 68241 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 10:48:29 AM »
Lightbringer for one but possibly iL was gonna run a crosscheck between the db that got hacked and the war2.ru db.  If this gets done maybe we can put a big text file of all the accounts that need to change their password, and we can possibly lock those accounts?  But also yes everyone should change their password unless they KNOW they weren't on war2.me with the same information.  There should be a /ann warning if there's not yet.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 10:49:32 AM »
blah, im forgetting my own account passwords and account names, this doesnt concern me cuz hacker will be even more confused than i am

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2015, 10:57:46 AM »

blah, im forgetting my own account passwords and account names, this doesnt concern me cuz hacker will be even more confused than i am

No one wants to be you regardless.

[emoji1]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2015, 10:58:41 AM »
Lightbringer for one but possibly iL was gonna run a crosscheck between the db that got hacked and the war2.ru db.  If this gets done maybe we can put a big text file of all the accounts that need to change their password, and we can possibly lock those accounts?  But also yes everyone should change their password unless they KNOW they weren't on war2.me with the same information.  There should be a /ann warning if there's not yet.

While your on the subject blid...you should at least put a notice in war2bne to change passwords.

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2015, 11:00:11 AM »
thanks blid seems to understand.

They can just search USA-Archer[dot]com to find out if their account was leaked or not rather than guessing lol but okay sure ... didnt expect u would include my site in the annoucement but it is the point of the site...

A crosscheck would be easy, I can give the DB to iL if he wants and he can match it against RU to make a list of accounts that need to change passwords, but theres no point, you cant go locking everyones accounts that just scares people away and creates a huge administrative burden

iL is mad at me, I understand, but its other people that are jacking accounts, I hacked mousE server with permission 2months ago but now the database was stolen from my PC and now is being passed around.

Thats why i made WarMapper/WarMiner so everyone will hopefully update their passwords and then no more accounts can be jacked

If I wanted to use it for evil, why would I be helping, trynig to encourage the community to change their passwords before they get hacked! I wouldnt duh.  I could have gone around smurfing everyone for a long time but im not going to, Im trying to help ppl get passwords changed. I just want my own account back

Im not even making any threats. I was hoping spending the time to make this tool would maybe make people like me so I can go back to playing Warcraft 2 with the name that Ive had since 2002
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:04:01 AM by WarMapper »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2015, 11:03:13 AM »
nop, its diff on many smurfs. i only had 2 accs on .me

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Introducing WarMapper, a worldwide map of the War2 Community
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2015, 11:10:48 AM »

They can just search USA-Archer[dot]com to find out if their account was leaked or not rather than guessing lol but okay sure ... didnt expect u would include my site in the annoucement but it is the point of the site...

A crosscheck would be easy, I can give the DB to iL if he wants and he can match it against RU to make a list of accounts that need to change passwords, but theres no point, you cant go locking everyones accounts that just scares people away and creates a huge administrative burden

iL is mad at me, I understand, but its other people that are jacking accounts, I hacked mousE server with permission 2months ago but now the database was stolen from my PC and now is being passed around.

Thats why i made WarMapper/WarMiner so everyone will hopefully update their passwords and then no more accounts can be jacked

If I wanted to use it for evil, why would I be helping, trynig to encourage the community to change their passwords before they get hacked! I wouldnt duh.  I could have gone around smurfing everyone for a long time but im not going to, Im trying to help ppl get passwords changed. I just want my own account back

Im not even making any threats. I was hoping spending the time to make this tool would maybe make people like me so I can go back to playing Warcraft 2 with the name that Ive had since 2002

Who gave you "permission" again to hack the rodent's DB?

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2015, 11:24:03 AM »
I can give the DB to iL if he wants and he can match it against RU to make a list of accounts that need to change passwords
Well, i'd prefer to get certainly reliable database to compare, not yours.
I have no idea how many important accounts you will remove before upload it.

iL is mad at me
Not at all, absolutely. I just have to protect our server against you and others like you, it's my job.
And i don't think other people will be happy to get their passwords stolen by you.

It's obvious: you want to return trust to enforce next attack: more deep and destroyable.
We already know the accounts are compromised, so everything we need is to change their passwords or to ban them.
That accounts will not give you any additional privileges anyways. That's why you don't care of them.

Why you didn't PM me or mousey about that vulnerability right after you found it 2 months ago? That was a moment when you crossed the line.
And now you are telling the story how someone stole your stolen database from you.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2015, 12:03:01 PM »

They can just search USA-Archer[dot]com to find out if their account was leaked or not rather than guessing lol but okay sure
Well, sort of.  My account is on there but it sure wasn't a password that I've ever used on war2.ru, so my war2.ru account didn't become vulnerable.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2015, 12:05:13 PM »
Why you didn't PM me or mousey about that vulnerability right after you found it 2 months ago? That was a moment when you crossed the line.
And now you are telling the story how someone stole your stolen database from you.
My understanding is that he did PM Mousetopher about it and said yeah you have this vulnerability and Mousetopher was like Okay thanks.

And then two months later he started using that same info he had taken back 2 months ago to steal accounts, spam fake ladder games, release passwords, etc

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2015, 12:07:37 PM »

You have completely ignored all questions directed to you in this thread in order to reasonably defend yourself.  I want to know: who were you working with and who gave you the EXE files?  This should be a simple answer and you should know very well who did it. 

I think you screwed up big time, you realized there were going to be consequences to your actions, and now you're desperately trying to be welcomed back into the community.  No matter how much you try, you will never convince me unless you can offer a logical explanation for what happened.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2015, 12:11:29 PM »
When Rit hates you...you know your going to hell [emoji83][emoji33]

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »

You have completely ignored all questions directed to you in this thread in order to reasonably defend yourself.  I want to know: who were you working with and who gave you the EXE files?  This should be a simple answer and you should know very well who did it. 

I think you screwed up big time, you realized there were going to be consequences to your actions, and now you're desperately trying to be welcomed back into the community.  No matter how much you try, you will never convince me unless you can offer a logical explanation for what happened.

See #5
USA-Archer[.]com/faq.php

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2015, 12:31:55 PM »
See #5
USA-Archer[.]com/faq.php

#5 Q: In June 2015, your primary Wacraft 2 identity, USA~Archer, which dates back to US West in 2002, was banned from war2.ru forums and server for allegations of account stealing, winbotting, and ladder hacking. What do you have to say about it?

Here's what happened: I got all this data back in April 2015 when I hacked war2.me's database WITH PERMISSION from mousE. I didn't steal a single account then or ever. After that, 2 months went by, no accounts were jacked, no winbotting, no problems. Then, in June 2015, I was working with a few other Warcraft 2 modders/programmers to make a hostbot. We started with the source code of an old Warcraft 2 Battle.Net winbot, dissected it, and we are trying to reuse the portion of the code that creates the games, in order to tie that in to be a Stealthbot plugin.

In this proccess, I was exchanging several source codes and EXE files with other progammers, trying things out etc. I run them in a virtual machine that I have created specifically for development type stuff, with no personal files on that PC.
Now, going back to when I hacked mousE's server with permission, I told mousE I would screen capture to show how I did it. In the video I exploited the database using a Linux virtual machine, then copied the CSV file of the database over to my Windows virtual machine where I used a Windows command line tool to decrypt the hashes. After I decrypted all the passwords, I saved them to the Desktop, where they sat for 2 months, like I said, with no problems. This is the same PC that I later ran some EXE files sent to me by other War2 programmers working on hostbot, then the next day a bunch of accounts, including my own, were jacked on war2.ru's server. My account was winbotted from #8909 to #3 in Ladder by giving losses to other top ladder accounts that all existed in the mousE database, obviously to make it look like I did it. And now that I have been assumed to be guilty, this person can continue to use the database and anytime anyone finds out, it can be blamed on me again. So unfortunately, as a result, my account has been banned from war2.ru server and forums.

So long story short, my virtual machine that contained the war2.me database was compromised by trojans/backdoors that I received while working on hostbot. Now that the database is no longer in safe hands (me/mousE) I am releasing these tools to get people to change their passwords so I can stop being blamed for jacked accounts.

Okay... So this does not answer my specific question.  I'm asking "who?".  Yeah, they were War2 Programmers, but which War2 programmers?  Which one of them did you get the EXE file from?

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2015, 01:02:20 PM »
Quote from: WarMapper

War2BNE topic: War2 players. Ensure that the PW you use for warcraft2 is not the same for your important accounts such as Email, paypal, FB etc

First of all it doesnt even say that anyones warcraft 2 password has been leaked, it just says not to use the same as facebook etc.

If i read this, I would say, " well duh" and not change my password

Who the fuck cares about a warcraft 2 password when I was more worried about what you could do with peoples passwords on their emails/fb/linkedin/paypal and more important stuff....Of course, warcraft2 user accounts were my main concern DUMB FUCK.

Besides, peoples facebook, paypal etc aren't even at risk BECAUSE NO EMAIL ADDRESSES WERE LEAKED. Hows anyone going to get their paypal account with their war2 password if the database leak doesnt contain their email ...

You are entitled to your opinion but it is more than easy to try to get emails of warcraft 2 players. They could have been using it for their really important accounts.

The only thing that matters is to tell people to check my site to see if their username was leaked, and if it was change their War2 password, thats it its not a big deal

Who cares about your fucking site faggot?  It is a big deal that you stole peoples password.

accounts will stop getting jacked and iwill stop being blamed for them getting jacked when im not the one doing it
All those jacked accounts were being used by you in the first place, you did it. MAN THE FUCK UP. ADMIT IT. You admitted it to me online.

ALSO Make sure to read FAQ #5
Not going to your garbage website. No but no, going to websites where hacks are hosted is not in my habits.

Sorry to anyone whos accounts got jacked due to database being stolen from my PC, sorry for anyone who took losses as a result of accounts being jacked, sorry for any admin burden this has caused. This tool is my attempt to help make things better.
Nobody is buying your garbage story. Get out.

aka DeaDLyGaMeS