Author Topic: Archer: Leaving the community  (Read 4712 times)

Offline WarMapper

• Peon
    • View Profile
Archer: Leaving the community
« on: June 16, 2015, 09:23:21 AM »
After having posts removed by lightbringer- in which I was working on a very important topic with tupac and xboi - How to fix passwords being reversible -

I have decided to leave. After I spend the time to try to help the community fix the password problem, and contributed important information that is now deleted, im not going to waste my time fighting with you idiots

iL refuses to make any decisions for his own server because he is SO "democratic", yet he lets dictators rule underneath him and do anything they want with no accountability. Weak.

You guys should have gave me my name back, and let me participate in the community, that way you could at least know what im up to and keep an eye on me, now I will continue to participate but anonymously and probably cause problems instead of contribute.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:25:54 AM by WarMapper »

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
Re: Archer: Leaving the community
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 10:15:35 AM »
Did you really not expect us all to be upset with you?  You started stealing accounts and abusing the ladder on our server.  Not only that, but you won't even admit to it.  You also still haven't answered any of my questions in the PM I sent you.  If you think that it's all just going to magically go away because you're trying to "help" the server, you're very wrong.

iL refuses to make any decisions for his own server because he is SO "democratic", yet he lets dictators rule underneath him and do anything they want with no accountability. Weak.

Trust me, iL doesn't want you here either.

You guys should have gave me my name back, and let me participate in the community, that way you could at least know what im up to and keep an eye on me, now I will continue to participate but anonymously and probably cause problems instead of contribute.

I saw this coming and this last sentence is pretty suspect.  No one wants you here or your contributions because of your lack of integrity.  You found a vulnerability on war2.me's server and maliciously took advantage of it.  You had the chance to contribute in a good way but you decided to abuse it instead.  I see no benefit in allowing you to participate here. 

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 10:33:28 AM »
You did it and make up a fairy tale to try to cover it up.  Nobody is buying it. Just admit it and maybe the community will forgive you.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 10:48:35 AM »
The way that I see it is...sure the community is a little pissed/a lot pissed...the database that housed account information was leaked on your site with people's private information.

If LB or his umpa lumpas wanted to be complete dicks they would have banned this forum account like they have your USA~Archer and various smurfs on day one. But, they have not...hope you realize that.

Your not gonna be "hero" of the community in one day...trust me EQ has been trying since day one [emoji57]...also complaining about people not liking you isn't gonna help any either [emoji46]

And i agree the community does have the right to hate you for what you did...I know I wanted to smash your head with baseball bat after I learned what you had done. You found a exploit and did the opposite of what you were suppose to do lol...even if you told Mousey about it, you didn't need to act upon it. Sure, we all hate the rodent for some of the stuff she does but doesn't warrant hacking her DB.

Regardless of the situation...just be happy your still allowed to even roam the forums with an account...and I am sure LB will get tired soon [emoji6]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 11:07:09 AM »
LB has explained his decision to remove your posts in the mods & support forum, namely that you were posting in there a bunch before and then attempted to use your knowledge to attack the server.  That's why he's decided your presence in discussions about projects and mods is not a welcome one.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 11:07:25 AM »
alright, bye bye, post no more

no more retirement posts though, a wise man has made certain calculations and according to them: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1002.0.html

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2015, 03:13:45 PM »
LB has explained his decision to remove your posts in the mods & support forum, namely that you were posting in there a bunch before and then attempted to use your knowledge to attack the server.  That's why he's decided your presence in discussions about projects and mods is not a welcome one.

Should make it so you need at least 300 posts or something to see that forum.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2015, 03:21:52 PM »

Should make it so you need at least 300 posts or something to see that forum.

Probably just resort to spamming then.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »
so we had Archer and Arrow so far, both of them were/are fuck-ups. I think as soon as someone with the name "alleria" "bowman" or "crossbow" comes, we should instaban just in case. whos bloody with me

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2015, 06:47:40 PM »
Cue the Tumbleweed

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2015, 07:47:30 PM »
what was arrow's wrongdoin to be labeled as fuck-up ?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Archer: Leaving the community
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2015, 07:59:59 PM »
so we had Archer and Arrow so far, both of them were/are fuck-ups. I think as soon as someone with the name "alleria" "bowman" or "crossbow" comes, we should instaban just in case. whos bloody with me

lol, your such a RETARD Hahaha

Your observation makes no sense...what has arrow even done lmao...

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:26:26 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2015, 10:22:15 AM »
After having posts removed by lightbringer- in which I was working on a very important topic with tupac and xboi - How to fix passwords being reversible -

I have decided to leave. After I spend the time to try to help the community fix the password problem, and contributed important information that is now deleted, im not going to waste my time fighting with you idiots

You had already been permbanned for server hacking and cheating according to the rules.
Permban means to ban the main account and all newly created account if it will be created.

We just "forgot" to ban "WarMapper" account to let you explain how that happened that you hacked the server. Maybe we didn't understand something or you have anything to talk about that?

I'm not sure i'd acted the same way as Lightbringer-, deleting any messages, but i also definitely have no intentions to discuss or explain any security or development questions with cybercriminals.

So my "democratic decision" is just to let other admins do what they do. I agree with them in general.

Of course you feel free to leave if you want.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2015, 10:36:32 AM »
Lightbringer only deleted one post I believe, heh

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2015, 10:57:16 AM »
Lightbringer only deleted one post I believe, heh

3 more as they were replies in the development forum. You are right though, it was 1 post when he posted I was deleting "all" of his posts. Still, I didnot delete his long OP on the same forums but locked it...why....As much as I condemn his actions, I still respected the time he took to write his post. But, no, I don't tolerate such extreme actions and hacking which he did.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS