Author Topic: How to bring server back to life  (Read 19238 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
How to bring server back to life
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 10:33:43 PM »
Don't get me wrong I disagree with a lot of stuff the current administration does but we still need to work together to get this game up and running. Because let's face it, who's really gonna win if the game does end up dying?

Yes, they should appoint a new person to at least server Mod. Someone who is active and trustworthy. And who does not have bias on game types, person who works for every gamer.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

You ask for trustworthy person when nobody in this stupid staff is trustworthy... The only one are tk and blid, rest of hacker, lazy ass and retard.

No fucking offense but that just fucking true.

Stop being fucking blind dude, wake the fuck up, they are fucking lazy and retard, they dint even know how to play dude what the fuck.

Put some peoples who love this game for real and know this game for real for the best decision.

Not only peoples who tale decision because they got the power since ten years.

I am not blind and I have already clearly stated that the admins are lazy/inactive. I would say otherwise Blid does care but he's lazy as shit when it comes to server activity, which makes him useless. TK and LB have tried, God knows they did. But one or two people can't do it alone.

Hell I wish the rodent also played more or at least idled, engage with the server folks if even for a 15 minutes a day.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:35:15 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: How to bring server back to life
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 10:36:09 PM »

Don't get me wrong I disagree with a lot of stuff the current administration does but we still need to work together to get this game up and running. Because let's face it, who's really gonna win if the game does end up dying?

Yes, they should appoint a new person to at least server Mod. Someone who is active and trustworthy. And who does not have bias on game types, person who works for every gamer.

You ask for trustworthy person when nobody in this stupid staff is trustworthy... The only one are tk and blid, rest of hacker, lazy ass and retard.

Stop being fucking blind dude, wake the fuck up, they are fucking lazy and retard, they dint even know how to play dude what the fuck.

Put some peoples who love this game for real and know this game for real for the best decision.

I am not blind and I have already clearly stated that the admins are lazy/inactive. I would say otherwise Blid does care but he's lazy as shit when it comes to server activity, which makes him useless. TK and LB have tried, God knows they did. But one or two people can't do it alone.

Exactly and they are not enouph brillant to understand that after ten years and keep let die the server by their selfish control, but your all blind and keep supporting peoples who dont want to change for theire selfish control.

All this community is guilty even as this staff.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2015, 10:40:03 PM »
Put me Tupac and Ganz as new admin right now, in 1 month we will finally see real progression after ten years, believe me.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2015, 10:43:00 PM »

Exactly and they are not enouph brillant to understand that after ten years and keep let die the server by their selfish control, but your all blind and keep supporting peoples who dont want to change for theire selfish control.

All this community is guilty even as this staff.

Well I am just speaking from what I have observed and talks between me and IL.

For all I care, the admins can go fuck themselves, but this guy has the decency to keep this server still running so people, people he doesn't even know, can play for free.

I think each player should have the responsibility of helping to keep it active, safe , and alive, including you.

Why USA~Archer's actions were beyond comprehension. He failed the community.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:45:10 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2015, 10:44:00 PM »
Blid is the one whos paid for this server,  Il is the one who cock block everything.

And stop telling me how i have to do my part for this server.

I have done my part for this server and nobody here is not enouph respectful and man to respect what i does for this server.

Im not gonna waste my time EVER for this game untill i got control on it because i deserve it more then 3 admin who dint even fucking play anyway.

I am the one who have take cares of this game 18/24 7/7 for the last ten year.

Not your lazy admin who came on forum 2 times per day to take decision they dont even understand.

They are not admin, they are programmar, this is only what they are suppose to be.

They dont have time to be admin, so why they are not just programmar and let the admin for peoples who will have time for it.

Lazy and selfish, they kill this game since ten years, totally, wake up your all blind, too soft and idiots.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 10:55:09 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2015, 10:46:30 PM »

Blid is the one whos paid for this server,  Il is the one who cock block everything.

Because he cares like I stated in my previous post, wish he would just interact more with the gamers on the server.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2015, 11:05:50 PM »
those 100k tournaments get paid out to the best of the best

this tournament would be for NEW MEMBERS ONLY. again, you would need help from admins to ensure they actually were new members.

if you posted the banner July 1 and set the tournament date for August 15-30 it would catch a lot of people's attention: "All  have to do is play this game for a month and a half or 2 months and I have a shot at winning a grand?!.. and i dont even have to pay anything to play it?"

it would easily bring a few hundred people to the server if it was all executed correctly. they would all be chasing that tournament prize for 6-8 weeks. by the time the tournament was over many of them will have became attached to the game whether they win or lose the tournament.

Listen tk, this game is 20 years old men, they give actual 2015 games for free full hd, there no way where you gonna bring peoples here before all these other games.

You want to bring this game alive, you need to do affiliation with other website who gonna do real promo for us.

I know the right site for it.

PS: You also need to change war2ru name for something else, nobody gonna join a russian website in 2015 when almost all the world hate them actually, just be realist.
Truth, EQ 2016

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2015, 11:06:13 PM »
Il is a retard good men who take 3 months for whatever other peoples will take 2 day, hes seriously slow at everyting and even actually take an hour to answer a post on the forum, he probably write with a rare russian pentium 2 or something like that... Is a manipulator who flamez everything he want or not, like my post or let the winchester one.. Hes not neutral and dint take the right decision even when he lose.

Moustopher is just a poor girl who try to made war2me server and fail, so she became the back up server of the back server, it probably should be lance or tupac or archer or any retard dude who can made a server but its her... Since this time she get better role and she try to act like if she able to take important decision.

Lightbringer is hacker, period, not much to said.

Burnt is ok a second admin, follow my order, not much.

Tk is a real admin, blid can be a real admin.

Il programmar
Moustopher programmar designer
Tupac Programmar

Equinox Admin
Tk Admin
Blid Admin

Burnt promotion
Ganz Promotion
Rit Promotion

Somthing decent look like that, thats a good start, and still need more Programmars and more admins and more promo.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:10:09 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2015, 11:10:15 PM »

Il is a retard good men who take 3 months for whatever other peoples will take 2 day, hes seriously slow at everyting and even actually take an hour to answer a post on the forum, he probably write with a rare russian pentium 2 or something like that... Is a manipulator who flamez everything he want or not, like my post or let the winchester one.. Hes not neutral and dint take the right decision even when he lose.

Moustopher is just a poor girl who try to made war2me server and fail, so she became the back up server of the back server, it probably should be lance or tupac or archer or any retard dude who can made a server but its her... Since this time she get better role and she try to act like if she able to take important decision.

Il programmar
Tupac Programmar

Equinox Admin
Tk Admin
Blid Admin

Burnt promotion
Ganz Promotion
Rit Promotion

Somthing decent look like that

Eh...no

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2015, 11:12:21 PM »

Il programmar
Tupac Programmar

Equinox Admin
Tk Admin
Blid Admin

Burnt promotion
Ganz Promotion
Rit Promotion

Eh...no

Fuck yes dude Admin take decision, progammar build it and promo show it!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2015, 11:14:58 PM »

Il programmar
Tupac Programmar

Equinox Admin
Tk Admin
Blid Admin

Burnt promotion
Ganz Promotion
Rit Promotion

Eh...no

Fuck yes dude Admin take decision, progammar build it and promo show it!

I just don't think you would make a good Admin. Ganz is inactive so no point as Admin.

Rit would be a good candidate.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2015, 11:19:28 PM »
you fucking make no sens.

I am like one of the most active player on this server, im also one of the best, im also one of the neutral one, im also speaking french wich give another side for the server, i also know this game perfectly from a to z, i know wich is good for it and wich is bad, i got time, i got creativity, i got love, i got passion, dude actually im like the best admin ever for this server, you know it, all know it, they just dont want because im too true with this staff and how its possible to put someone who spit on them... The truth is i dont care about how retard and lazy they are i just want the best for this server, i dont need to be friend with them to be admin, i will do my job they will do their job, period.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:21:00 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2015, 11:21:43 PM »

you fuckig make no sens.

I am like one of the most active player on this server, im also one of the best, im also one of the neutral one, im also speaking french wich give another side for the server, i also know this game perfectly from a to z, i know wich is good for it and wich is bad, i got time, i got creativity, i got love, i got passion, dude actually im like the best admin ever for this server, you know it, all know it, they just dont want because im too true with this staff and how its possible to put someone who spit on them... The truth is i dont care about how retard and lazy they are i just want the best for this server, i dont need to be friend with them to be admin, i will do my job they will do their job, period.

Sure, I never questioned your heart or drive for this game, I said your biases makes you an impossible and illogical choice.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2015, 11:23:21 PM »

you fuckig make no sens.

Sure, I never questioned your heart or drive for this game, I said your biases makes you an impossible and illogical choice.

Biase of what? Dude i have honor, ive always been neutral and always said what i think and never been a liar, i dont even know about what you talk.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2015, 11:33:54 PM »

you fuckig make no sens.

Biase of what? Dude i have honor, ive always been neutral and always said what i think and never been a liar, i dont even know about what you talk.

Of everything, for example you state every other month that you are going to quit because admins did this and admins did that. Your unstable. Need to keep sight of overall goal is to keep this game alive regardless of what the admins are doing. Trust me I get it, I also state my opinions at some of their actions and at times lack of action...but you don't see me threatening to quit.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:36:02 PM by EviL~Ryu »