Re: Looking for a team!
« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2016, 09:46:31 PM »
Tupac u still pretending this is done ?
Or are you finally admitting that you have an even started it/at least that you are still working on it?
Obviously you haven't finished it yet as it isn't running on the server ......but I have a recommendation I would like you to Add in an "auto kick". Every five minutes it does the search for players that idle and if they are idle more than 10 minutes it kicks them from the server. They can simply re-join if they want
Sent from my iPhone using Warcraft Chat 2.12
Della are you stupid or what? Find a hole and go lay in it. It's not my fault most sections are hidden from newbs like you.
There is no need to kick idle people and bots. Maybe if the void has its name changed and chat privileges back and unmoderated maybe it will be okay. Like an Afk channel you get moved 2 when afk for more then 6 hours? I think it will do more harm then good.
Pros - tupac, blid, il, mousey, della in channel yay!!!!!
1. People will log off because it's looks empty.
2. People can't see the chat logs when they return so any bullshit you say about someone some newb might believe you.
3. You can't handle the fact that this game is dead and I'll be dammed If I see the channel empty constantly.
4. You will cry like a bitch because there is no one to play on your rigged maps.
5. Many hearts and memories will be destroyed and eventually covered in dust and forgotten it existed.
6. Your dreams will fade away because your desire for leet hacks will be useless against CPU
That's a sad day in hell huh?
7. Where would you take out your anger? On your mail ordered wife?
8. The kids della think about how angry they will see you with out this game...
9. Yes nigga you are already reading con 9 :''''(