Poll

Van banned or not ?

I want Van banned.
0 (0%)
I dont want to see van anymore on this server
0 (0%)
I don't care
0 (0%)
He is an idiot , but i dont want him banned.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 03, 2015, 06:08:01 PM

Author Topic: Van  (Read 14354 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Van
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2015, 05:08:55 PM »
Ban this dude or i'll do everything in my power to create confusion in the server.
well then we wont need any polls to ban YOU lololo

war2 council has spoken. Van = no ban. troublemakers = ban
as for the auto-close, youre too retarded to know about time zones[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2015, 05:19:29 PM »
We don't need ur comments claw.

Posting something uninteresting on forums won't help you to be more plasurable.
I think u are even more hated than me. so shut your newb mouth.
Most of the ppl dont even read your posts , so i would suggest you to not even waste ur time writing anything.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2015, 05:24:29 PM »
go on with your evil masterplan, bro. why wait 10 days like a wuss, nobodys going to ban anyone because of a poll :)

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2015, 05:34:48 PM »
thats what im saying ...

Theres no democracy.

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2015, 06:08:48 PM »
Seems like some fucker did some strange trick to allow user to vote even when the poll was closed

o_0

just let me tell you : You have 10 days to ban this guy.
IF U WONT then we have a huge problem.

0_o

Equinox is so fuckin right.
Ban this dude or i'll do everything in my power to create confusion in the server.

Equinox could be a very good admin, and i could use my knowledge and my influence to help him in the intention to create a more democratic server.
Thats not a simple warning.

O_O

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2015, 07:28:44 PM »

go on with your evil masterplan, bro. why wait 10 days like a wuss, nobodys going to ban anyone because of a poll :)

O.o "evil"

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2015, 03:28:57 AM »
Poll is closed.

So we have a 55.5% who voted for Ban against 44.5 % for non ban.

Voting closed: July 04, 2015, 02:08:01 AM
Wtf with votes? Who deleted them?

I think such poll-related decisions looks reasonable, at least to look at that person carefully and to do something if majority dislike him.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:30:39 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2015, 04:11:08 AM »
Poll is closed.

So we have a 55.5% who voted for Ban against 44.5 % for non ban.

Voting closed: July 04, 2015, 02:08:01 AM
Wtf with votes? Who deleted them?

I think such poll-related decisions looks reasonable, at least to look at that person carefully and to do something if majority dislike him.

The poll was still open for a couple more hours as it was displayed in the forum time zone. one or two more people voted 'dont ban', which made medivh really mad and eventually he deleted all the votes. now he's going to blame the admins for everything

and now iL, your inactivity in the ACTUAL game really shows here:
at least to look at that person carefully and to do something if majority dislike him.
you have no idea who medivh is. I saw him call me a faggot and wishing me death several times because i beat him. he attempted to make me feel like shit, insulted the crap out of me, the other time he said i was worthless and asked for ss THREE TIMES simultaneously. he cannot handle defeat and if we were to ban people for BM, well, hes the first one to go. youre an absolute retard for 'looking at X carefully" when YOU. DONT. PLAY. THE. GAME.
What do you have, il? five votes? coming from people like ryu or ganz, who never even played with or against van/lego? what exactly are we looking at here?
if van is such troublemaker, why did medivh not collect evidence and post it all here? one by one, explaining how and why is van breaking the rules? that's what I do and whats making everyone mad - i always have evidence by my side.

Answer to all of the above: because medivh got trolled hard and got mad.

trivia bots in the main channel are against the rules. medivh was running one. for weeks

you give me cancer, il.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2015, 04:16:01 AM »
this is medivh. pardon me for not ssing or recording all of it, i didnt know it can get ANYONE's attention

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2015, 06:14:55 AM »
No one really cares about all that crap LOL

You lost and thats what really matters.

So rage in silence newb ^_^

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2015, 06:25:03 AM »
you have no idea who medivh is. I saw him call me a faggot and wishing me death several times because i beat him. he attempted to make me feel like shit, insulted the crap out of me, the other time he said i was worthless and asked for ss THREE TIMES simultaneously. he cannot handle defeat and if we were to ban people for BM, well, hes the first one to go. youre an absolute retard for 'looking at X carefully" when YOU. DONT. PLAY. THE. GAME.What do you have, il? five votes? coming from people like ryu or ganz, who never even played with or against van/lego? what exactly are we looking at here? if van is such troublemaker, why did medivh not collect evidence and post it all here? one by one, explaining how and why is van breaking the rules? that's what I do and whats making everyone mad - i always have evidence by my side.Answer to all of the above: because medivh got trolled hard and got mad. trivia bots in the main channel are against the rules. medivh was running one. for weeksyou give me cancer, il.

I don't think you have a clue of whats going on really. lol

I repeat : you are much more hated than me. Do u really think ppl gives a fuck about you ?

Your still able to play in this server thanks to your donations. You can donate millions per year, but players will keep hating you so hard.

Actually i'm not sure why i keep responding to ur comments/posts on this server, i don't even find it that funny or enjoyable to make you rage a bit.

Cause you're a piece of shit newb who plays chop only and thinks to be a player/person who has "relevance" in this community

Go back to the hole you crawled out of rofl

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2015, 06:47:43 AM »
Claw, you're trolling medivh similar to how i troll equinox now,  off to the psychiatrist with me you go!

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2015, 07:30:26 AM »
Seems like no one ever seen a real "troll" in his life rofl
What a bunch of ignorants lol