Author Topic: flist spam?  (Read 14661 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: flist spam?
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 01:51:11 PM »
This is crazy. I think someone must have hacked my account and framed me. The password was kind of easy to guess and I'm guessing the same person who hacked my GaNzTheLegend forum account on the old war2 forums was responsible

If you look at the archives or if the Occult forum ever goes up again you can see I made a post a few months ago asking for my forum account to get recovered because it got hacked. My ingame password was the same as my forum account. I haven't played a game on this server in about 2 years, iL can confirm this for anyone who thinks I have been smurfing. 

I have no idea how to make bots or do any of this stuff. I just changed my password and its fine if no one believes me you can ban me since I probably won't be playing again anytime soon.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 02:19:44 PM »
I think it's evil ryu.

Evil ryu help me 1 week ago with bots.

He told me he is programmar and know everything he do.

He also help me cuz at start he like me, but since i try everything to close 2.02 he start to act retard whit me.

He also know Il pretty good, before acting retard with me he was telling me he can talk to il to make me admin, thats also why he help me for bot, telling me i need to be active and use bot to make channel look active, he always stand with Il on the back up server, what they both do there i dont know, probably testing game.

But im pretty sure it's evil ryu who spammed me, pretty sure he spammed lance too, and pretty sure he use ganz because ganz hes a neutral guy.

Ganz have absolutly no reason to do that, this shit just smell a big set up.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:24:44 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »
Lol are u just picking random names now? To make urself look like the victim? Dude ur a moron the simplest way i can put it lmfao.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 02:26:43 PM »
Im pretty sure Ganz is innocent.
First it was me. Then Winchester. Now Evil~Ryu?? Who else? Dude gtfo and get some air. You need it.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 02:27:32 PM »
Believe me, no troll, im serious right now.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2014, 02:31:49 PM »
IDK who it is, but I'm fairly certain it's not Ganz.  I believe that his account probably was hacked out.  There are very few people with motives/ability to do something like that.  On my shortlist is Tupac.  EQ seems to think Ryu, although I know nothing about Ryu so I cant say one way or the other but if the skills match up and there is a motive, then its a possibility I guess.  Although IDK what the motive would be against myself.  Tupac would seem to have motive towards both of us and has the ability.  I'll also note that this particular type of spamming did not actually start until just a few hours AFTER I posted a comment about Tupac.  I stated that he couldnt find the "Any Key".  Then a short while later, this stuff began to happen and has been happening every day since.  Who else would be on the shortlist other than Tupac?  Well, I could say -667- and Picka,  but neither seem to be active ATM so that rules both of them out that I am aware of and Picka wouldnt do this sort of retarded thing anyway.  He would do something much more drastic and technical.  So the pattern doesnt match.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 02:33:49 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2014, 02:44:12 PM »
I wouldnt waste my "skills" on a moron like EQ if even i had to use them. He says i changed my views towards him...of course i have. Cuz i realized hes one of the biggest cry babies on the face of planet. The ones the take it anally. Hes just mad cuz i posted a Britiney Spears video about him.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2014, 02:48:49 PM »
IDK who it is, but I'm fairly certain it's not Ganz.  I believe that his account probably was hacked out.  There are very few people with motives/ability to do something like that.  On my shortlist is Tupac.  EQ seems to think Ryu, although I know nothing about Ryu so I cant say one way or the other but if the skills match up and there is a motive, then its a possibility I guess.  Although IDK what the motive would be against myself.  Tupac would seem to have motive towards both of us and has the ability.  I'll also note that this particular type of spamming did not actually start until just a few hours AFTER I posted a comment about Tupac.  I stated that he couldnt find the "Any Key".  Then a short while later, this stuff began to happen and has been happening every day since.  Who else would be on the shortlist other than Tupac?  Well, I could say -667- and Picka,  but neither seem to be active ATM so that rules both of them out that I am aware of and Picka wouldnt do this sort of retarded thing anyway.  He would do something much more drastic and technical.  So the pattern doesnt match.

Tupac and i are suppose to made an audio patch togheter dude, tupac have always be cool with me since start, the thing is ryu have the same ability of tupac and nobody know nothing about him.

Hes not in the staff but stand with Il all day long on backup server, he also have hes personal clan channel.

I think ryu try to bown down every important peoples who can be dangerous for war2ru.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2014, 02:51:51 PM »
Also i get spammed since 1 week ago, for 5 days it was slow spammed, like a normal bot, and i dint talk about it because i know they cant do nothing and it will give more interess to the person who do that.

so i was just changing account, and then 1 week later it was massively spammed like your screen shot.

Between this time i seen ryu became same as the bot.

Spammed was low, ryu was low on insulting,
spammed became hard, ryu became hard on insulting.

I put my hand on fire it's ryu, right there.

And i put my other hand, staff know everything about that.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2014, 02:52:34 PM »
I haven't played a game on this server in about 2 years, iL can confirm this for anyone who thinks I have been smurfing. 
That could make sence. Are you really didn't play? I just see the account login, not the real person who used it.
Both the accounts GaNzTheLegend and GaNz have been used this November last time. Looks like stolen passwords then.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2014, 02:53:23 PM »
Well at this point all we can to is theorize on who it might be.  iL has 5000000x the technical ability that LDir ever had so I'm sure he will eventually come up with the correct culprit and it'll probably raise some eyebrows.  All I can do is give hints on my own opinion based on personal grievances, past history, noticed coincidences (the forums post about tupac btw) etc.  Besides,  I just like running Tupac through the mud anyway lmao.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2014, 02:55:11 PM »
Well at this point all we can to is theorize on who it might be.  iL has 5000000x the technical ability that LDir ever had so I'm sure he will eventually come up with the correct culprit and it'll probably raise some eyebrows.  All I can do is give hints on my own opinion based on personal grievances, past history, noticed coincidences (the forums post about tupac btw) etc.  Besides,  I just like running Tupac through the mud anyway lmao.

If it's not ryu it's tupac, but im pretty sure it's ryu, i never miss something.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2014, 02:56:28 PM »
LOL ur a moron arnt u? I never spammed anyone. And wtf u mean became same as the bot? Makes no sense. Insulting more because ur a moron who just cries all the time. Nothing else left to do....cuz u r incapable of having a conversation without crying a river. Bro get off Ru for a few days....go have sex with ur gf or a ugly hooker and relieve all ur stress. You little umpa lumpa.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 03:05:30 PM »
I have logged in sometimes to see who is on and maybe talk to some old friends but I never played an actual game in about 2 years. I found out my forum account was hacked probably around 2-3 months ago, but im not sure when it actually got hacked or when any of my names might have been used.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2014, 03:10:40 PM »
LOL ur a moron arnt u? I never spammed anyone. And wtf u mean became same as the bot? Makes no sense. Insulting more because ur a moron who just cries all the time. Nothing else left to do....cuz u r incapable of having a conversation without crying a river. Bro get off Ru for a few days....go have sex with ur gf or a ugly hooker and relieve all ur stress. You little umpa lumpa.

Your mad because i dint even answer you, i have no time to lose with a corrupted player.