Author Topic: Equinox Twitch TV!  (Read 22501 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Equinox Twitch TV!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2015, 11:23:28 PM »
Get rek'd again by spb,

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2015, 11:38:31 PM »
Gets mad that angel fire paused the game to say games over and to leave rofl, get out of spb's swamp bro, get Shrek'd more

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2015, 12:58:16 AM »

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2015, 01:00:41 AM »
Winchester, youre an absolute loser. are you seriously watching his stream for the sole purpose of finding his fails / end game screenshots? You Sir just set a new low.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2015, 01:20:41 AM »
Do you really cares about that 2v2 lose when i dint play since the three last month?? In 1 week im doing good, i dint even cares about what he said while im rusty.

This dude never gonna be even top ten of his life who cares lol.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2015, 02:19:30 AM »
Winchester, youre an absolute loser. are you seriously watching his stream for the sole purpose of finding his fails / end game screenshots? You Sir just set a new low.

Well according to your girlfriend hes ranting about me behind my back, Figured why not tune in, apparently I'll never beat spb so I simply posted screenies of him getting pwned by spb  since he acts like losing to him is shameful lol. So shame on him! We all know he'll deny losing to him after saying that stuff so the evidence is there now.

Much like this:

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2015, 02:27:33 AM »
loser/10

get a life nerd. watching his stream for YOUR reasons is beyond the scale, no wonder you were depressed. Prolly still are, because i really cant see how any normal, non-depressed person would do anything like this

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2015, 02:35:38 AM »
loser/10

get a life nerd. watching his stream for YOUR reasons is beyond the scale, no wonder you were depressed. Prolly still are, because i really cant see how any normal, non-depressed person would do anything like this

It really took you six month to see this guy is crazy??? Hes try to compare himself to me, trying to said we both fight for something, yeah is right, i fight for hacking issue and reality, he fight to win his delusional dream.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2015, 02:44:37 AM »
loser/10

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2015, 02:46:16 AM »
i fight for hacking issue and reality

So by lying hundreds of times you're fighting for reality? Who's fighting for a delusional dream now lol

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2015, 02:49:39 AM »
I suffer from depression also, and not too long ago you called me a "Worthless human being" or "Useless human being" something along those lines. Which is quite as bad as telling someone to go kill themselves when its a person with depression.  I've been pretty public on numerous occasions about my depression on the occult forums in other threads so I don't know if you knew about it or not. But if you did know, then you would of be doing the same with the "Hitting someone when they are already down".
You're a worthless human being when you do what you're doing here.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2015, 02:54:03 AM »
i fight for hacking issue and reality

So by lying hundreds of times you're fighting for reality? Who's fighting for a delusional dream now lol

Your exaclty the one whos lying an hundreads of times, your seriously have a mental issue lol
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:56:23 AM by Equinox »

Offline Teron-Gorefiend

• Grunt
  • Greetings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2015, 02:54:50 AM »
Claw you are the worthless person here.  You have serious issues and it seems you have a double personality or in fact is a women who can't think straight when 'that time of the month comes'
This is the reason I ended it all.

The newb, the mad and the retired.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2015, 02:57:46 AM »
I'm suprised a Pollack was able to search through an old thread. Did Equinox send half of his brain over to you? Oh wait, his Pollack too and was just adopted into a french family.

You cried over a warning you got from blid for 6 pages, enough needs to be said about you Claw lol.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2015, 02:59:32 AM »
I'm suprised a Pollack was able to search through an old thread. Did Equinox send half of his brain over to you? Oh wait, his Pollack too and was just adopted into a french family.

You cried over a warning you got from blid for 6 pages, enough needs to be said about you Claw lol.

Your'e so low dude, lie about my family, fake addiction and hacking, using racism against claw, i mean your not so close to be the biggest total piece of shit of this planet to win something nobody cares except yourself.

You win dude, we give up.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 03:02:00 AM by Equinox »