Author Topic: Wow. Classic example.  (Read 4272 times)

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Wow. Classic example.
« on: March 09, 2018, 12:16:28 AM »
im just surprise van isnt ban from the game...  ??? ;)

AFAIK I have never even spoken to van before. All of a sudden in game he starts saying that:

I bitch on the forum so everyone should treat me like a bitch.

Followed by a tyrade of the usual "scrub" "newb" blah blah and "I'm 6 foot-whatever and i can beat your ass" or some such nonsense.

Clearly he is some sad mal-adjusted child with serious problems, but if you want people to participate in this forum you probably shouldnt have twerps like this attacking people simply based on the fact that they do.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
Re: Wow. Classic example.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 04:08:27 PM »
yeah i been cussed by him by throwing a flame on one of his units.

but van seems kinda cool i dont want a ban
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 04:11:23 PM by easycompany »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 09:45:16 PM »
The guy spammed me for months for beating him with a single mage from 4 when he was 2. He also disc'd that game, not that I care about win/loss, but it's sad that he still does to the point where he intentionally has to drop himself. 

@I hate naggers  Claw what did you find out about him that time and caused him to spam you in the tournaments constantly?

Offline Lambchops

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 09:47:25 PM »
I'm just amazed at someone so messed up that they would start yelling abuse at someone else they don't know over a generalised forum post.

There was no argument before this, like I say I don't think I've ever even spoken to him before. What a froot-loop lol.
its gooder to hax hard and NEVER get caught!

Offline Igognito

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 09:33:31 AM »
The guy spammed me for months for beating him with a single mage from 4 when he was 2. He also disc'd that game, not that I care about win/loss, but it's sad that he still does to the point where he intentionally has to drop himself. 

@I hate naggers  Claw what did you find out about him that time and caused him to spam you in the tournaments constantly?

What is your in game aka?
I bet I was watching that game! you where 5 though and not 4 :-P you made a Balista, 1 Paladin (for holy vision) and 1-2 Mage!

It was a piece of art man! I really liked that game! There was no apparent reason for you to win it but Van after u blizzed his peon line he left...

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 10:57:10 PM »

What is your in game aka?
I bet I was watching that game! you where 5 though and not 4 :-P you made a Balista, 1 Paladin (for holy vision) and 1-2 Mage!

It was a piece of art man! I really liked that game! There was no apparent reason for you to win it but Van after u blizzed his peon line he left...

it was like 2 years ago, but the aka i was on at the time was Mrlemonade. And I was definitely 4 that game, because otherwise I would've made a couple footman to scout if I was 5 instead of the blind mage rush from 4.

And yeah, Im one of very few people who gets holy vision so odds are you watched it then. He left before my other mages could do anything after he couldn't find the first one lol, asked me if I was kyle, then when I said no, just called me a hacker and disc'd  and spammed me constantly for months lol.

I've played with you a couple times on other maps with babyshark and few others