Author Topic: Reporting acts of ethnic slurs  (Read 20830 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Reporting acts of ethnic slurs
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 06:06:06 AM »
It's funny because he even voted for Racism to cause nothing (unless it applies to him, hence the thread)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2015, 06:17:18 AM »
It doesnt matter what i want and what i've voted for. Rules with the most votes = rules that apply

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 06:28:48 AM »
Let's not forget the time when claw got warned for telling Equinox to kill himself (when he declared himself depressed) and then claw wanted to declare himself depressed because he felt that he'd get extra privileges in getting away with saying shit lol.

You really have no life if you're the one that feels like you're entitled to these benefits on a 20 year old games forum

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 09:40:50 AM »
Let's not forget the time when claw got warned for telling Equinox to kill himself (when he declared himself depressed) and then claw wanted to declare himself depressed because he felt that he'd get extra privileges in getting away with saying shit lol.
Yeah that was extremely fucked up.  This guy just loves trying to cause as much rules-related trouble as he can.  He's either a troll or has a disorder

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2015, 09:43:50 AM »
Yeah that was extremely fucked up.  This guy just loves trying to cause as much rules-related trouble as he can.  He's either a troll or has a disorder

rules say 8/7 in favour of muting. Why no punishment yet?

1) youre a bad mod
2) you disagree that "polack/dumb polack" is the same case as "n*gger"

which one is it?

As for the "fucked up" case, equinox later agreed that it was all trolling, so that makes me an innocent victim. Furthermore, i got my fair share of warning that time so why bring that up? I got punished appropriately

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2015, 09:59:58 AM »
It's the fact that you wanted to declare yourself a depressed person because you felt you'd be entitled for "extra privileges" in what you can and can't say on a 20 year old games forum.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2015, 10:21:55 AM »
well i am depressed now, LB ipbanned me!

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2015, 11:06:47 AM »
well i am depressed now, LB ipbanned me!

Ok let me put up some facts. I logged on for 1 minute today. Saw dellam on and banned him.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2015, 11:09:55 AM »
Some more facts by IP checking:

Account impersonation:
wargsam

peon.eater aka dellam has logged from the IP I banned.
Conclusion: This IP is now permanently banned. No further explanation needed.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2015, 11:16:10 AM »
Stop debate.... You guys made a pool, it's ok,  just made a new one if it dont work anymore.

There no rule about the fact we cant revised a pool, right claw :)
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
ya whatever, permban for nothing. ill probably start a shitstorm once i decide to play again, but not just yet :P

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2015, 12:14:22 PM »
It doesnt matter what i want and what i've voted for. Rules with the most votes = rules that apply

This is really the bottom line, and the only reason I reversed one (1) warning. It's so obvious, I don't understand how there can be 1930249 pages of arguing about it. If a warning is given for something that isn't against the rules, that's incorrect. If the the warner refuses to acknowledge this fact, then that's intellectual dishonesty. It's no secret that most people here don't like claw, so it's warning him without justification just because you don't like the guy that's biased, not the other way around. I have no problem warning him if he ever deserves it, he's just been smart enough not to so far.

And, he's also right about "Polack":

However, the English loanword "Polack" is considered an ethnic slur in the United States and the United Kingdom, and therefore is considered insulting in nearly all modern usages.

1.Slang: Disparaging and Offensive (Random House Unabridged Dictionary)
2.Offensive Slang used as a disparaging term for a person of Polish birth or descent (The American Heritage Dictionary)

Seems legit to me. If anyone thinks that "nigger" deserves a warning and "polack" does not, well, I guess they're just sanctimonious hypocrites. :P
squeak!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2015, 12:24:44 PM »
I have no problem warning him if he ever deserves it, he's just been smart enough not to so far.

Refer to todays thread, racial intolerence by both posters in the thread.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1069.0.html

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2015, 01:03:42 PM »
what phrase offended you exactly? "Muslim hate threads"? that's the thread located in the flame war section. the word "muslim" itself isnt offensive. sand n1gger would be. You dont have it in you, little chester

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »
It's in the server.war2.ru section not the flame section, you don't have a brain in you old claw. Also the fact you're laughing about being a racist person in that thread with that hehe is only rubbing it in how douchey your really trying to be to LB.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:49:38 PM by Winchester »