Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 28742 times)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Riddle
« on: June 21, 2015, 11:18:57 AM »
- How many muslim hate threads does it take for lightbringer to permban you from server?

Spoiler
- one

hehe

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 11:20:59 AM »
- How many muslim hate threads does it take for lightbringer to permban you from server?

Spoiler
- one

hehe

I get call stupid french for 10 years, he dint ban nobody for that.

He did the same with me because i told him to fuck himself in french.

This dude is a loser, period, killing this game more then it's already is.

The muslim need to take a break, is on depression, burn out.

Maybe muslim think hacks are women, only muslim can marry 13 differents hacks.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:22:33 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 01:38:50 PM »

Spoiler
- one

hehe

You have not been banned. The IP from which 'dellam' has logged under the aka peon.eater has been banned. Feel free to get a new IP to log. Any IP with any sort of connection to dellam is getting perm banned.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 01:41:05 PM »
i personally dont understand how you feel comfortable calling everyone faggot, but get offended when they bash muslims

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2015, 02:00:08 PM »
Actually i dont feel good to talk about muslim peoples or any religion, i dont act like this normaly, but in lightbringer case ill do it just beacause i know how the fuck he rage.

That pretty stupid to rage at this point, your right tk.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:04:01 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2015, 02:03:43 PM »
i personally dont understand how you feel comfortable calling everyone faggot, but get offended when they bash muslims

Getting offended has nothing to do with his ban. He can himself acknowledge the number of times he has called me 'sand nigger' and stuffs like that on server and NO get banned.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2015, 02:14:16 PM »
Actually i dont feel good to talk about muslim peoples or any religion, i dont act like this normaly, but in lightbringer case ill do it just beacause i know how the fuck he rage.

That pretty stupid to rage at this point, your right tk.

Exactly the case with you and hacking lol. I don't give a crap if anyone else does it, I do it to you only because you're exactly what you hate. And guess what, you rage everytime ;) ((awaits rage response to a casual post to you))

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Riddle
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2015, 04:36:53 PM »

......((awaits rage response to a casual post to you))

Hahaha [emoji38]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2015, 09:32:58 AM »
Hahah sand nigger?  Thats a new one lol.  Must say have not heard that before but I like it.  Make it your new nick please!
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 09:43:02 AM »
Claw, what do you want from Lightbringer-?
To alienate him from you? To let him go away?
What is the final reason of your activity?
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2015, 10:11:16 AM »
Hahah sand nigger?  Thats a new one lol.  Must say have not heard that before but I like it.  Make it your new nick please!
you welcome, lans!

i suppose a permban for my 'crime' looks too harsh in my book, so i suspect bias

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Riddle
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2015, 11:07:27 AM »
you welcome, lans!

i suppose a permban for my 'crime' looks too harsh in my book, so i suspect bias

Long overdue imo...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:10:51 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2015, 11:20:27 AM »
Well, i suppose too: permban as a result of just one join to account is too harsh. It's obvious and I'm sure all admins: Lb, blid and others agree with that.

The problem is different as i see it: you always try to foolish Lightbringer- and other admins. You try to do some dirty tricks against admins and not to break the rules at the same time.
If you get ban you begin to cry about dictatorship and demand to punish admins.
Agree?

As an example, this situation: we try to ban every new dellam account and ip when he joins. Lb banned your ip. Have he been act right? I'm sure yes. He just banned one more dellam's ip.
Have you been right when joined dellam account? How do you think?
My personal opinion - no. That was your fault. Not so big one to permban you, but your fault.

What people usually do when they understand they took a false step? They PM to admin that was their fault and they ask to excuse them, they will never do that again.
Of course any admin will unban them in a few time most likely.

What did you do when got banned? You begin to trash talk about stupid Lightbringer- and other admins in 3 threads.
My point of view: that looks like your purpose is to provoke someone (Lb) to ban you and then make him foolish, demanding him to unban you.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:21:58 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2015, 11:28:17 AM »
Agree?
Disagree.
Well, its all cool, but could you please provide my quotes regarding 'dictatorship' and demands to punish admins?

I also disagree with the assertion that i request to be unbanned. Where do you get those ideas? Im just saying, LB decided to ban my ip and NEVER unban it, blid admitted that he wont unban it either. That makes a double perm-ban sentence on me. All i ask is a decision IF my permban will be revoked and, eventually, how long is it going to be.

As an example, this situation: we try to ban every new dellam account and ip when he joins.
Then how did LB know its 'dellam' account? He was fully aware of it and hasnt locked it, so no, you dont 'try to ban every new dellam account'. Maybe IPs, but not accs.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2015, 11:39:20 AM »

Agree?
Disagree.
Well, its all cool, but could you please provide my quotes regarding 'dictatorship' and demands to punish admins?

I also disagree with the assertion that i request to be unbanned. Where do you get those ideas? Im just saying, LB decided to ban my ip and NEVER unban it, blid admitted that he wont unban it either. That makes a double perm-ban sentence on me. All i ask is a decision IF my permban will be revoked and, eventually, how long is it going to be.

As an example, this situation: we try to ban every new dellam account and ip when he joins.
Then how did LB know its 'dellam' account? He was fully aware of it and hasnt locked it, so no, you dont 'try to ban every new dellam account'. Maybe IPs, but not accs.

Or just don't be a dumbass and log onto a hackers account. Idk we still arguing about this...this is all your fault. You signed onto a name the didn't belong to you, and cry when you get ipbanned on it.

Moral of the story, don't be a dumbass claw that's all.