Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 28732 times)

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2015, 02:32:01 PM »
- How many muslim hate threads does it take for lightbringer to permban you from server?

Spoiler
- one

hehe

You have not been banned. The IP from which 'dellam' has logged under the aka peon.eater has been banned. Feel free to get a new IP to log. Any IP with any sort of connection to dellam is getting perm banned.
Read this carefully.  You have not been banned should read as not being permanently banned. HOWEVER,  I said I am not unbanning the IP.  When you are more honest in your reply,  then maybe I will be more  concilient.  Trying to frame me for your abuse and stupidity will not work. Not replying to anymore of dishonest posts.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2015, 03:10:24 PM »
this is my static ip. It has been banned. you have no plans to unban it. Thats a permban. now i know why youre projecting the dishonesty in my posts - youre being dishonest yourself, so you accuse everyone of doing the same

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2015, 03:39:56 PM »

this is my static ip. It has been banned. you have no plans to unban it. Thats a permban. now i know why youre projecting the dishonesty in my posts - youre being dishonest yourself, so you accuse everyone of doing the same

Nope.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2015, 05:32:29 PM »
i have seen LB ban people because they were bashing muslims... then I have seen LB call people niggers and faggots. Then he made the name Teron-Gorefiend to talk shit on people and use hate speech towards them so it didn't seem so inappropriate coming from his admin name, and nobody else could make fun of him and call him a muslim because nobody knew LB and Teron-Gorefiend were the same person.

then there's claw.. the person who creates hacks and almost definitely uses them but has made it so that there's basically no way he can get caught. he instigates shit. probably suffers from bi-polar or even multiple personality disorder.

i vote ban both of them since both of them do more harm than good to the community... and because the community is pretty much dead any way so who gives a fk?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2015, 05:38:33 PM »

i have seen LB ban people because they were bashing muslims... then I have seen LB call people niggers and faggots. Then he made the name Teron-Gorefiend to talk shit on people and use hate speech towards them so it didn't seem so inappropriate coming from his admin name, and nobody else could make fun of him and call him a muslim because nobody knew LB and Teron-Gorefiend were the same person.

then there's claw.. the person who creates hacks and almost definitely uses them but has made it so that there's basically no way he can get caught. he instigates shit. probably suffers from bi-polar or even multiple personality disorder.

i vote ban both of them since both of them do more harm than good to the community... and because the community is pretty much dead any way so who gives a fk?

Wtf happened to you [emoji52]

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2015, 05:41:39 PM »

So the guy who hacks the server for 10 year with the client also vote in the pool and talkshit on everyone hide from his real name hahahaha.

And after you guys ask me why i have no confident on this staff, worst fucking stupid staff ever, lie after lie.

This is exactly why smurf worth nothing!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2015, 05:42:45 PM »

Wtf happened to you [emoji52]

He is a man, actually he is a fucking man with big giant balls and he definitly my new hero by all the truthness he give to us, this is an admin who take cares of his community.

Lightbringer a good guy... Let me laugh! This dude is a pathetic hypocrit, there some people like me who are bastard sometime but lightbringer is totally an hypocrite mega bastard.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 05:46:04 PM by Equinox »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2015, 05:46:33 PM »
bout 6 months ago me and burnt were making progress in the community and then others stepped in and wanted to take control and threw everything to shit.

the server is more dead today than it was before me and burnt started rebuilding it the user base....

thats what happens when you start giving power to people who don't even play the game or get involved in the community ... or have people involved who are toxic to it

thats why i left. i knew as soon as mouse was given control over the forums and LB went back to being active admin without any other admins around to keep him in check it was going to go to shit real fast.

and it did.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Riddle
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2015, 05:50:28 PM »
bout 6 months ago me and burnt were making progress in the community and then others stepped in and wanted to take control and threw everything to shit.

the server is more dead today than it was before me and burnt started rebuilding it the user base....

thats what happens when you start giving power to people who don't even play the game or get involved in the community ... or have people involved who are toxic to it

thats why i left. i knew as soon as mouse was given control over the forums and LB went back to being active admin without any other admins around to keep him in check it was going to go to shit real fast.

and it did.

I don't agree with your views on LB, nor do I agree with you leaving. You both did great on the server.

However, I will agree with you about Mousey's sudden take over of these forums. How she muted other mods opinions if she does not agree with them...she's got anger management issues plus favoritism over members.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2015, 05:52:21 PM »

and it did.

Actually all this shit happening because of lightbringer...

If he dint oppose himself so much nobody will follow him in that client thing and today we will have this hacking client closed and everyone will be good now... Even people like swift who get call hacker for ten years have ask to closed this client because even him he is borred to get call something is maybe not anymore.. It was a way for him to show hes not an hacker anymore and for alot of other peoples too.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 05:54:46 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2015, 05:55:54 PM »

and it did.

If he dint oppose himself so much nobody will follow him in that client thing and today we will have this hacking client closed and everyone will be good now... Even people like swift who get call hacker for ten years have ask to closed this client because even him he is borred to get call something is maybe not anymore.. It was a way for him to show hes not an hacker anymore and for alot of other peoples too.

All of this shit is happening because claw was dumb enough to log into an account that did not belong to him...stop making this LBs fault, Claw broke the rules and he got raped.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2015, 05:58:39 PM »

and it did.

All of this shit is happening because claw was dumb enough to log into an account that did not belong to him...stop making this LBs fault, Claw broke the rules and he got raped.

I dont talk about this thread, i talk about all the mess on server right now, he manipulated everyone to keep these hacking client open.

And he said swift is the best player of the world hahahahaha

Hacker have so much love for ex hacker ROFL.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2015, 06:04:59 PM »

and it did.

I dont talk about this thread, i talk about all the mess on server right now, he manipulated everyone to keep these hacking client open.

Of course the server is a fucking mess right now. And your blaming LB for that? He's the only one active and surprising still gives a shit. Rest of the admins are lazy fuck whores who barely even log on to notice the decline of the server. We have another fucking Admin here who decides to quit just because he couldn't get along with his classmates. Shows how much he respected the position...In another corner we have a rodent who overbears rules on people she hates. This whole fucking administration is a joke, I'd like to bring up what blid said the other day...I think he called us all "clowns"...well fuck this circus needs new leadership.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2015, 06:17:40 PM »

and it did.

Of course the server is a fucking mess right now. And your blaming LB for that? He's the only one active and surprising still gives a shit. Rest of the admins are lazy fuck whores who barely even log on to notice the decline of the server. We have another fucking Admin here who decides to quit just because he couldn't get along with his classmates. Shows how much he respected the position...In another corner we have a rodent who overbears rules on people she hates. This whole fucking administration is a joke, I'd like to bring up what blid said the other day...I think he called us all "clowns"...well fuck this circus needs new leadership.

Dude shut the fuck up little punk ass, he is totaly the garbage in here, actually tk was way much better admin then him AND WAY MUCH better..

Tk was always there, tk was making pub everywhere, tk was paying for that pub, tk was making video to learn at new players, tk was taking cares of peoples all day long on channel, actually tk was great for real while lightbringer was banning peoples all day long for stupid reason, is a dumb ass hacker tasty of power because he wass piss to get insult and call hacker on the past.

But he was and totally deserve it.

Yes lightbringer was an active admin with tk, but seriously he dint even worth the half of tk, and if you want my POV i prefere less admins if light is one of them.

Ask me 2 sec who i will choose between light and tk, not even a question, let me laugh.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:23:14 PM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2015, 06:23:33 PM »

and it did.

Dude shut the fuck up little punk ass, he is totaly the garbage in here, actually tk was way much better admin then him AND WAY MUCH better..

Tk was always there, tk was making pub everywhere, tk was paying for that pub, tk was making video to learn at new players, tk was taking cares of peoples all day long on channel, actually tk was great for real while lightbringer was banning peoples all day long for stupid reason, is a dumb ass hacker tasty of power because he wass piss to get insult and call hacker on the past.

Ask me 2 sec who i will choose between light and tk, not even a question.

I never denied that TK did a good job, I am mad over the reasons that he left his position. He should of figured out a way to address his issues rather than just fucking leaving. Lol little punk? Means a lot coming from the emo of war2 occult, take your medications and go take a nap, you basket-case.