Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 29232 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2015, 06:30:10 PM »

bout 6 months ago me and burnt were making progress in the community and then others stepped in and wanted to take control and threw everything to shit.

the server is more dead today than it was before me and burnt started rebuilding it the user base....

thats what happens when you start giving power to people who don't even play the game or get involved in the community ... or have people involved who are toxic to it

thats why i left. i knew as soon as mouse was given control over the forums and LB went back to being active admin without any other admins around to keep him in check it was going to go to shit real fast.

and it did.

Actually all this shit happening because of lightbringer...

If he dint oppose himself so much nobody will follow him in that client thing and today we will have this hacking client closed and everyone will be good now... Even people like swift who get call hacker for ten years have ask to closed this client because even him he is borred to get call something is maybe not anymore.. It was a way for him to show hes not an hacker anymore and for alot of other peoples too.

All of this shit is happening because claw was dumb enough to log into an account that did not belong to him...stop making this LBs fault, Claw broke the rules and he got raped.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

I dont talk about this thread, i talk about all the mess on server right now, he manipulated everyone to keep these hacking client open.

And he said swift is the best player of the world hahahahaha

Hacker have so much love for ex hacker ROFL.

Of course the server is a fucking mess right now. And your blaming LB for that? He's the only one active and surprising still gives a shit. Rest of the admins are lazy fuck whores who barely even log on to notice the decline of the server. We have another fucking Admin here who decides to quit just because he couldn't get along with his classmates. Shows how much he respected the position...In another corner we have a rodent who overbears rules on people she hates. This whole fucking administration is a joke, I'd like to bring up what blid said the other day...I think he called us all "clowns"...well fuck this circus needs new leadership.

Dude shut the fuck up little punk ass, he is totaly the garbage in here, actually tk was way much better admin then him AND WAY MUCH better..

Tk was always there, tk was making pub everywhere, tk was paying for that pub, tk was making video to learn at new players, tk was taking cares of peoples all day long on channel, actually tk was great for real while lightbringer was banning peoples all day long for stupid reason, is a dumb ass hacker tasty of power because he wass piss to get insult and call hacker on the past.

Ask me 2 sec who i will choose between light and tk, not even a question.

I never denied that TK did a good job, I am mad over the reasons that he left his position. He should of figured out a way to address his issues rather than just fucking leaving. Lol little punk? Means a lot coming from the emo of war2 occult, take your medications and go take a nap, you basket-case.

Address his issues ??? And why??? You can adress everything you want it's a blurr dude, nothing have change for ten years and nothing gonna change because somes admins dint want this game to change... You fucking stupid dude. He cry ten years because he was saying latency was a hack??? He cry 2 month to cockblock new color on forum because he said he want to keep the old style of war2, actually if im not admin today its because of him and you know it LOL... Hes a pure cock blocker on everything, a pure liar and hypocrite, hes an hasbeen who dont want to evoluate and think this game have to be the same for next 60 years because HE want it. Hes a hater, hes not neutral, actually dude hes just totally useless... The only thing i give to him and im pretty serious here not more... It's about 2-3 patch he made wich anybody like tupac will made anytime.. Hes a manipulator who talkshit with other when your not there to make everyone against you, hes not even a man to do it in your face.

I mean he is more useless then usefull, not even useless, he is a mess, there alot of peoples who will do WAY MUCH BETTER THEN him.

Hes an Has-been muslim hacker whot want to play warcraft II on his camel back.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:32:49 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2015, 06:32:36 PM »

bout 6 months ago me and burnt were making progress in the community and then others stepped in and wanted to take control and threw everything to shit.

the server is more dead today than it was before me and burnt started rebuilding it the user base....

thats what happens when you start giving power to people who don't even play the game or get involved in the community ... or have people involved who are toxic to it

thats why i left. i knew as soon as mouse was given control over the forums and LB went back to being active admin without any other admins around to keep him in check it was going to go to shit real fast.

and it did.

Actually all this shit happening because of lightbringer...

If he dint oppose himself so much nobody will follow him in that client thing and today we will have this hacking client closed and everyone will be good now... Even people like swift who get call hacker for ten years have ask to closed this client because even him he is borred to get call something is maybe not anymore.. It was a way for him to show hes not an hacker anymore and for alot of other peoples too.

All of this shit is happening because claw was dumb enough to log into an account that did not belong to him...stop making this LBs fault, Claw broke the rules and he got raped.

I dont talk about this thread, i talk about all the mess on server right now, he manipulated everyone to keep these hacking client open.

And he said swift is the best player of the world hahahahaha

Hacker have so much love for ex hacker ROFL.

Of course the server is a fucking mess right now. And your blaming LB for that? He's the only one active and surprising still gives a shit. Rest of the admins are lazy fuck whores who barely even log on to notice the decline of the server. We have another fucking Admin here who decides to quit just because he couldn't get along with his classmates. Shows how much he respected the position...In another corner we have a rodent who overbears rules on people she hates. This whole fucking administration is a joke, I'd like to bring up what blid said the other day...I think he called us all "clowns"...well fuck this circus needs new leadership.

Dude shut the fuck up little punk ass, he is totaly the garbage in here, actually tk was way much better admin then him AND WAY MUCH better..

Tk was always there, tk was making pub everywhere, tk was paying for that pub, tk was making video to learn at new players, tk was taking cares of peoples all day long on channel, actually tk was great for real while lightbringer was banning peoples all day long for stupid reason, is a dumb ass hacker tasty of power because he wass piss to get insult and call hacker on the past.

Ask me 2 sec who i will choose between light and tk, not even a question.

I never denied that TK did a good job, I am mad over the reasons that he left his position. He should of figured out a way to address his issues rather than just fucking leaving. Lol little punk? Means a lot coming from the emo of war2 occult, take your medications and go take a nap, you basket-case.

Address his issues ??? And why??? You can adress everything you want it's a blurr dude, nothing have change for ten years and nothing gonna change because somes admins dint want this game to change... You fucking stupid dude. He cry ten years because he was saying latency was a hack??? He cry 2 month to cockblock new color on forum because he said he want to keep the old style of war2, actually if im not admin today its because of him and you know it LOL... Hes a pure cock blocker on everything, a pure liar and hypocrite, hes an hasbeen who dont want to evoluate and think this game have to be the same for next 60 years because HE want it. Hes a hater, hes not neutral, actually dude hes just totally useless... The only thing i give to him and im pretty serious here not more... Hes about 2-3 he made wich anybody like tupac will made anytime.. Hes a manipulator who talkshit with other when your not there to make everyone against you, hes not even a man to do it in your face.

I mean he is more useless then usefull, not even useless, he is a mess, there alot of peoples who will do WAY MUCH BETTER THEN him.

Hes an Has-been muslim hacker whot want to play warcraft II on his camel back.

Blah blah blah EQ rage. Moving on...

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2015, 06:36:00 PM »
No dude you just make no fucking sens, your just saying the shit you want when you want.

Your exactly like him.

Tk is a man dude.. He have no reason to act like that, he din't decide to forgive everything he work so hard for the last ten years because hes dumb.

He forgive it because he totally see everything he was doing getting destroy by someone else after.

Just fucking wake up and stop acting like a retard.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2015, 06:47:10 PM »

No dude you just make no fucking sens, your just saying the shit you want when you want.

Your exactly like him.

Tk is a man dude.. He have no reason to act like that, he din't decide to forgive everything he work so hard for the last ten years because hes dumb.

He forgive it because he totally see everything he was doing getting destroy by someone else after.

Coming from you...it's means a whole a lot.
[emoji107][emoji107]

I have said what I wanted to say, I got nothing more to discuss with you.

Go take your meds you retard.
[emoji381][emoji381]

EQ + [emoji381] = [emoji90]

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »

Your exactly like him.

[emoji107][emoji107]

[emoji381][emoji381]

Comming from a 30 years old man who playing paintball with a bot clan, it's what i call, * it mean alot *.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2015, 06:50:43 PM »

Your exactly like him.

[emoji107][emoji107]

[emoji381][emoji381]

Comming from a 30 years old man who playing paintball with a bot clan, it's what i call, * it mean alot *.

Rofl...shows how much you know me hahaha.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2015, 08:01:43 PM »

hahahaha lol @ lb smurfing the forums as teron lmao

i dont recall anyone doing that for that long

not even claw with his szajna or w/e name

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »
iL is a great tech guy here for us.  He's smart and he's just recently released and anti-hack that he's working on and he's doing good things.  Mousetopher put up  this forums and the website.  She has contributed quite a bit by doing that.  Lightbringer is an active admin and is the guy there banning dellam ips as they pop up and doing all that other work.  It's a good team.  You can say I'm inactive or whatever but I'm not hurting anyone and I've been around in some capacity helping admin for 10 years. 

tk, you had a lot of leeway to do things as you wanted.  In fact, you unbanned every single IP without even asking, and then started a thread basically saying, "Yep, it's done, remove my admin if you want!"  And we didn't remove your admin or really give you shit about it.  I never really got why you stepped down or why you're so negative now.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2015, 08:59:15 PM »
iL is a great tech guy here for us.  He's smart and he's just recently released and anti-hack that he's working on and he's doing good things.  Mousetopher put up  this forums and the website.  She has contributed quite a bit by doing that.  Lightbringer is an active admin and is the guy there banning dellam ips as they pop up and doing all that other work.  It's a good team.  You can say I'm inactive or whatever but I'm not hurting anyone and I've been around in some capacity helping admin for 10 years. 

tk, you had a lot of leeway to do things as you wanted.  In fact, you unbanned every single IP without even asking, and then started a thread basically saying, "Yep, it's done, remove my admin if you want!"  And we didn't remove your admin or really give you shit about it.  I never really got why you stepped down or why you're so negative now.

Ok blid it's a pure joke, it's doing 8 month your all blind, actually your not blind, you all know it but keep take us for dumb.

Seriously

Here the real description of everyone.

- IL: He look like a good guy true, nothing to said, but he fear the work, he fear what he have to do, hes also pretty slow, you can't said nothing about that dude, he also look like someone who protect hackers more then everything, talking about privacy and right and shit, he want to made anti hack but hes anti hack mean praticly nothing, we dont know who get caught and when they get caught. Hes also a little bit hypocrite men, make a flames thread and flaminz all my threads but let winchester post bullshit everywhere with picture and shit and lie about real life. I mean com on.

Blid: Your a good guy, with your marie picture, how can i hate you? But seriously dude, your useless?? Your here to play your simulation fantasy league of nba and talk about the global subject of america. Your not even an admin dude, i mean, com on again...

Lightbringer-: Just boot this dude men, dont waste our time anymore, nobody have confident on him, hes a rattle snake, pure and clear, your blind.

Moustopher: She was pretty dumb at start by doing is little dictator and offended girl from anything, but she look to doing great right now.

Burnt: A little bit slow brain, but a good worker for the server when his not in prison.

I mean com on dude, Tk is clearly your best admin.

Whatever you said, tk is total right, you guys are a joke and doing nothing to help this game as HOW THE people want, NOT lazy as the actual admin want!

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2015, 09:01:33 PM »
Tk left on his own, we didn't ask him to leave. 

For the anti-hack, it's just the first stage.  iL released it for testing for himself and taking a look at how it goes.  But the fact that it's out is very good sign that the work is actually happening.  He also has been talking about putting in a hardware ban which will make dealing with dellam and martin18 much easier.  Good stuff is coming from iL

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2015, 09:08:25 PM »
Tk left on his own, we didn't ask him to leave. 

For the anti-hack, it's just the first stage.  iL released it for testing for himself and taking a look at how it goes.  But the fact that it's out is very good sign that the work is actually happening.  He also has been talking about putting in a hardware ban which will make dealing with dellam and martin18 much easier.  Good stuff is coming from iL

I know he left of his own, everyone know, just ask you why he left of his own after to give 10 years and paid from his own pocket.

You can said what you want dude, your staff act like a crack head gang, you said something about something and moustopher dissrespect you in front of everyone, tk left the gang, lightbringer is a scandale hacker whos diss the forum under his smurfs, and you guys keep to act like if we dumb.

Now your telling me the anti hack is the first step, but it take 8 month to get on the first step?? How much step we still have, and much time for every step??? And if we got an answer, did iL gonna leave the forum like the pool for 2 month when it's time do to what he have to do?? Did the latency corruption gonna be fix between different client?? How much time, how much step?? How much years we gonna have to w8 again untill everyone hacks??? Did he gonna fear and the rest when it's time to take his responsabilities? Your a joke.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 09:11:32 PM by Equinox »

Offline GreenPlastic

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2015, 09:45:26 PM »
Nox, you are so negative dude.  You talk about all the good things you've done for war2 but you have done way more negative things to harm war2.  Hosting a tournament doesn't bring new people to the server but when you sat in war2bne for at least 2 weeks spamming that people should leave and quit wasting their time on war2 you definitely did some harm.  All the noobs that would ask questions in channel were greeted by you telling them that they should leave and that everyone hacks and no way to play games.  Do you really feel that if you keep posting attacks towards every admin that things are going to change?  You jump on whichever bandwagon suits your agenda at the moment.  Right now because tk is speaking up, he is suddenly the greatest admin that ever lived.  You didn't recognize him as such when you went on your initial tirades.  Just last week you were saying Blid was legit and now he is a joke.  You are siding with Claw because he is against Lightbringer and thus aligns with your cause.  Last week, you insult claw and hate him.  You talk about Tupac with reverence in saying that he would've done what Lightbringer did with the updates.  You've also blamed Tupac for a lot of things.  You are probably going to flame me for this post and prove the negativity.  Next week when I say that the admins suck you will talk about how we are best buds and you respect my opinion.

Moral of the story is that sometimes you have more in common with a dryer than with the rest of us.  Keep on spinning bro!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2015, 09:46:55 PM »

Moral of the story is that sometimes you have more in common with a dryer than with the rest of us.  Keep on spinning bro!

Lmfao [emoji23]

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2015, 10:01:20 PM »
So does claw = delam or is he getting unbanned?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Riddle
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2015, 10:08:53 PM »
So does claw = delam or is he getting unbanned?

Claw = dumbass

He's only getting unbanned if he donates one of his chickens to the War2 Thanksgiving Party. [emoji2]

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:11:53 PM by EviL~Ryu »