Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 29302 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2015, 10:18:44 PM »
Nox, you are so negative dude.  You talk about all the good things you've done for war2 but you have done way more negative things to harm war2.  Hosting a tournament doesn't bring new people to the server but when you sat in war2bne for at least 2 weeks spamming that people should leave and quit wasting their time on war2 you definitely did some harm.  All the noobs that would ask questions in channel were greeted by you telling them that they should leave and that everyone hacks and no way to play games.  Do you really feel that if you keep posting attacks towards every admin that things are going to change?  You jump on whichever bandwagon suits your agenda at the moment.  Right now because tk is speaking up, he is suddenly the greatest admin that ever lived.  You didn't recognize him as such when you went on your initial tirades.  Just last week you were saying Blid was legit and now he is a joke.  You are siding with Claw because he is against Lightbringer and thus aligns with your cause.  Last week, you insult claw and hate him.  You talk about Tupac with reverence in saying that he would've done what Lightbringer did with the updates.  You've also blamed Tupac for a lot of things.  You are probably going to flame me for this post and prove the negativity.  Next week when I say that the admins suck you will talk about how we are best buds and you respect my opinion.

Moral of the story is that sometimes you have more in common with a dryer than with the rest of us.  Keep on spinning bro!

Thats pretty funny comming from you, the guys who cant barely play if he dint ally swift, thats pretty cool for new player who getting rape all day long, the guy who also told me from long time ago lightbringer is a hacker, the guy who was actually made great video for UWC because he was telling me it was a great idea and it was nice for our server.. The guy who like me a day and hate me another day because i dont like his best friend swift.. Dude your an hypocrite also.

Keep doing video for me and my bad plan Lol.

! No longer available

PS: The only time i get in beef with tk is when he ban for lightbringer because light dint dirt his own hand.

Everything i do is about reality dude, what mean this server where everyone hack since ten years, what mean this server if the staff is total control by a gang of dude who dint even play or dint even care about it.

Did you ever seen any other games of your life? Tell me wich game have actually 5 admins and 2 active.

Your just another blind guy.

You talk about my tourney, just believe if i was admin i can do everything by myself without lazy peoples who cant even keep their website update 1 times per week... Dude if i had the admin and the control of this server, i will add way much other admins and you will see real activity and real challenge for everyone in a legit way without fucking stupid hackers and cheaters.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:36:07 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2015, 10:25:15 PM »
i left because i was the only active admin. burnt was on from time to time but it was hit or miss. i was pretty much the only one interacting with the players. i was assisting with issues, hosting games for them, mediating problems between players, playing games with them (all games.. comps, customs, classics, bne-f... all games) and i was the only one doing it for the most part.

then mouse was given control of the forums (which were only put together AFTER i pushed and pushed for a new forum. which were only put together AFTER i made my own forum and others probably assumed it wasnt something they would have complete control of)

im not denying LB or mouse have done a lot for the technical aspect of the server, but based on what i've seen neither of them are good at dealing with the players. and how could they be? neither one of them play. LB started playing more after he left as admin but up until that point I was the only one who was actually engaging with the players

So here I am throwing hundreds of dollars (along with burnt) into advertising. Playing regularly. Assisting users 1 on 1 regularly. Hosting for them etc and suddenly i find myself having to almost ask permission on how to deal with them when they break the rules on both the server and the forums... ask permission from people who don't even play the game or know the players personalities that are in question.

fuck all that

IF anyone ever decides to try to bring back war2 (because lets be honest its pretty fucking dead right now) i highly recommend those in charge (iL in particular) delegate who is in charge of what.

Technical people in charge of technical stuff.. nothing more.
Public relations type people in charge of public relations type stuff.. nothing more.

Just make sure when you pick someone to handle the public relations aspect (dealing with all the users... whether to assist, or to punish), pick someone who actually knows the users, interacts with them, and has the patience not to over react or act just as childish as the people they are in charge of "monitoring".

glhf

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2015, 10:26:37 PM »
Your IP ban has been removed. Have fun gaming, I mean trolling.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2015, 10:32:24 PM »
Your IP ban has been removed. Have fun gaming, I mean trolling.

Please do us a favor for the entire community and ban your's for ever.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2015, 10:34:52 PM »
PS: The only time i get in beef with tk is when he ban for lightbringer because light dint dirt his own hand.

Lmfao, you have the worst memory ever. The whole reason me and you have a beef is because you were attacking tk for not banning someone for as long as you wanted them to be banned for. And I was defending this "Greatest admin ever" as you now call him only for you to projectile vomit and attack me for explaining something simple to you, and now you've dug your own grave.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2015, 10:39:55 PM »

Lmfao, you have the worst memory ever. The whole reason me and you have a beef is because you were attacking tk for not banning someone for as long as you wanted them to be banned for. And I was defending this "Greatest admin ever" as you now call him only for you to projectile vomit and attack me for explaining something simple to you, and now you've dug your own grave.

Oh exactly that reason why you being crazy, because koorb start to spammed the entire community to make them lose their ladder game and tk was like the only admin with the banning control and just dint do nothing.

Yes ive been mad for three days but ive always said tk was a good admin.

Your a garbage too, leave with lagbringhacks-.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Riddle
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2015, 10:40:37 PM »

LMFAO...BULL FUCKING SHIT

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2015, 10:41:36 PM »
Is his aka's banned or is he walking free....

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2015, 10:41:53 PM »

LMFAO...BULL FUCKING SHIT

What this is true, mr was mad because i told him to fuck himself in french.

And ask tk to ban me for him because it will probably past better.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2015, 10:48:52 PM »

Is his aka's banned or is he walking free....

That cocksucker is walking away free, might be time for all of us to be walking away from this administration...[emoji53]

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2015, 10:50:24 PM »
tk was like the only admin with the banning control and just dint do nothing.

He did ban koorb you idiot, he just didn't ban him as long as you wanted him to be banned for lol, and when I explained to you he's banned you kept attacking me and tk lmfao.

But of course now that tk is feeling a bit rebellious he's now the greatest admin ever and never upset you once and you never had a problem with him (which is complete horseshit lol, you DID have beef with him). I bet right now if I went against all admins (specially lightbringer) that you'd act like we're best friends in real life and probably invite me to steal money from people to go to an orgy with you, let me tell you in advance: Not gonna happen EQ.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2015, 10:53:52 PM »
tk was like the only admin with the banning control and just dint do nothing.

He did ban koorb you idiot, he just didn't ban him as long as you wanted him to be banned for lol, and when I explained to you he's banned you kept attacking me and tk lmfao.

But of course now that tk is feeling a bit rebellious he's now the greatest admin ever and never upset you once and you never had a problem with him (which is complete horseshit lol, you DID have beef with him). I bet right now if I went against all admins (specially lightbringer) that you'd act like we're best friends in real life and probably invite me to steal money from people to go to an orgy with you, let me tell you in advance: Not gonna happen EQ.

He ban koorb 24 hours!!! When he spamm us for almost 2 week! A 24 hours he never did anyway! And you were protecting him dude! And we was asking for 1 week banning, not a useless 24 hours.

we our not lightbringer to permaban everyone, but we our not tk too for a soft ban of 24 hours.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:57:40 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2015, 11:01:01 PM »
Protecting him? I was protecting TK from your abuse.

You said TK did nothing, well there you go, now you admit he banned koorb for 24 hours. If you said that since day 1 a long time ago, we would never have an issue and would probably be friends. You were just straight up in denial that koorb was ever banned in the first place (doesnt matter if its 24 hours or a week or perm, he was banned, you said he wasn't banned AT ALL) and attacked EVERYONE who told you he was. TK and Myself included.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2015, 11:03:45 PM »

You said TK did nothing, well there you go, now you admit he banned koorb for 24 hours. If you said that since day 1 a long time ago, we would never have an issue and would probably be friends. You were just straight up in denial that koorb was ever banned in the first place (doesnt matter if its 24 hours or a week or perm, he was banned, you said he wasn't banned AT ALL) and attacked EVERYONE who told you he was. TK and Myself included.

We all know EQ has harassed everyone on here at some point or another...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2015, 11:18:23 PM »

24 hours is nothing dude, at this time i was just sure tk dint want to ban him because he was his friend or something like that, i dint even know tk was praying every weekend at churc and dont love to ban nobody because he scare to get kick of the paradise... I mean... Tk is a good guy, he just dont know when it's time to kick someone, and light hes totaly a garbage who want to boot everyone.

But the hate is not even hate for tk.

And being friend, i dont want to be your friend, your a gabage person for ever, im exactly happy everything of that did happen and it show your real side.

Your probably not hacker because your way too much bad for hacking, but your certainly the biggest garbage of liar spychotic ever.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:20:05 PM by Equinox »