Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 28729 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2015, 11:37:05 AM »
Lock account should be use only for extreme case.

Like when someone get ban and dint respect his ban.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Riddle
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2015, 11:49:35 AM »

His crime was account abuse, not hacking or winbotting. Why take his ability to game away?

Let the punishment fit the crime.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 11:51:15 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »

His crime was account abuse, not hacking or winbotting. Why take his ability to game away?

This punishment absolutly mean nothing, from my pov the right punishment for this kind of crime is 1 month for first offense and permaban for the second one...

But Consider the password was leak on the forum and lightbringer see it and dint even spoil it i consider the staff is reponsable of it too... So i will give 1 week to claw instead of 1 month and gonna get permaban for next time...

But it's look like the staff can fix themself on what punishment they give and its finish for a 2 days ban.

Finally lock his account for this crime is totally useless since he dint overpass his ban.

You have no sens of morality and neutrality, sorry.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Riddle
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2015, 11:59:47 AM »

This punishment absolutly mean nothing, from my pov the right punishment for this kind of crime is 1 month for first offense and permaban for the second one...

But Consider the password was leak on the forum and lightbringer see it and dint even spoil it i consider the staff is reponsable of it too... So i will give 1 week to claw instead of 1 month and gonna get permaban for next time...

But it's look like the staff can fix themself on what punishment they give and its finish for a 2 days ban.

Finally lock his account for this crime is totally useless since he dint overpass his ban.

You have no sens of morality and neutrality, sorry.

Your a dumb fuck who thinks we should just ban a player from gaming for a crime not related to gaming at all...times are tough on this server and we should not be banning people from gaming for things like account abuse without any game involvement.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 23, 2015, 12:03:17 PM »
Consider peoples came here for playing i think the best punishment is to punish them of playing.

You think by protecting peoples who made crime we gonna have more peoples?? Peoples who made crime made fear the normal peoples.

Get on your hacking server with archer newbe.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 23, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »

Consider peoples came here for playing i think the best punishment is to punish them of playing.

You think by protecting peoples who made crime we gonna have more peoples?? Peoples who made crime made fear the normal peoples.

Get on your hacking server with archer newbe.

Stfu, I ain't protecting anyone from crimes, I am all for punishments but the punishment needs to fit the crime. I am protecting the server from dying you dingbat, these admins don't give a fuck and are already driving it into the ground. People like you don't help any neither. You say you gonna do this and that but when it comes time for you to act you run away, how's that little UWC league of yours coming along? Right it's dead, you quit didn't you? After the mods on this forum gave you a shot and you ran away.

Do the server a favor...no...do us ALL a favor and shut the fuck up for once in your pathetic life you useless prick.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2015, 12:41:15 PM »
Your right it's time to turn the wheel before we have 0 players.

I agree with the name ban on his Aka for a bit it's a punishment he cannot bypass and it was way more effective. Why bother with an ip ban. He is lucky to not be perm banned and aka closed... That's what should of happend. But the fact we all considered less punishment because that account should of been locked from the get go.

There is nothing wrong with my idea and I encourage it. Try something new and watch the community grow.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2015, 12:56:48 PM »
Your right it's time to turn the wheel before we have 0 players.

I agree with the name ban on his Aka for a bit it's a punishment he cannot bypass and it was way more effective. Why bother with an ip ban. He is lucky to not be perm banned and aka closed... That's what should of happend. But the fact we all considered less punishment because that account should of been locked from the get go.

There is nothing wrong with my idea and I encourage it. Try something new and watch the community grow.

Im all good with your idea but it just mean nothing to use this kind of punishment untill he dint unpass his ban.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2015, 12:57:01 PM »
He is lucky to not be perm banned and aka closed... That's what should of happend.

alright you stupid cunt, then you should have been permbanned by your standards. GTFO or youre a hypocrite and should STFU about morals and punishments.
http://war2.warcraft.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=340640

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 23, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
ROFL!!!
Thanks! Remember you pussy I took the ban for years I payed for what I did looks like you didnt good job! So here you want to keep this going. Let's do it right.

Fuck it get perm banned fuck your ip dude. Get a VPN enjoy the lag, and not being able to host haha lag / or paid money.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 23, 2015, 01:08:00 PM »
You said i should have been permbanned if it wasnt for the hackers identity of dellam. It wasnt the case in the thread i linked, so... either youre a hypocrite or you GET THE FUCK OUTTA OUR SIGHT, little newbie :)

And sorry, but you just got brutally owned so i wont bother responding to you anymore. Keep barking if you will

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2015, 01:15:31 PM »
Owned ? Nice try I enjoyed the laughs. Remember how much you have been taught. Never cross your master bitch you have been warned.

I faced what I did even though I was punched first and trashed. We'll I guess it's you're turn. You stole accounts good bye. I told you to shut the fuck up and laylow. Now I will not defend you. Enjoy the mess you created. So you want to link old threads then I agree you should be ip banned / all accounts locked. No need to be a hypecrite?? Right rofl.

And dank007 I never touched his account that I remember. I told him to blame me and blid did not fall for it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:25:44 PM by tupac »