Author Topic: Riddle  (Read 28740 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Riddle
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2015, 11:44:43 AM »
If you get ban you begin to cry about dictatorship and demand to punish admins.
Agree?
Disagree.
Well, its all cool, but could you please provide my quotes regarding 'dictatorship' and demands to punish admins?

I also disagree with the assertion that i request to be unbanned. Where do you get those ideas? Im just saying, LB decided to ban my ip and NEVER unban it, blid admitted that he wont unban it either. That makes a double perm-ban sentence on me. All i ask is a decision IF my permban will be revoked and, eventually, how long is it going to be.

As an example, this situation: we try to ban every new dellam account and ip when he joins.
Then how did LB know its 'dellam' account? He was fully aware of it and hasnt locked it, so no, you dont 'try to ban every new dellam account'. Maybe IPs, but not accs.

And no you did asked to be unbanned. Stop trying to twist things around. You asked blid numerous times to reevaluate your ban, asking him for his "blid-verdict", in hopes that he would reverse LB's ban.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Riddle
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2015, 12:20:57 PM »
Disagree.
Well, its all cool, but could you please provide my quotes regarding 'dictatorship' and demands to punish admins?
Sorry, not quite correct formulation from my side:
That is not what you said, that is how i feel your words, just my personal point of view.

At least this thread: "How many muslim hate threads does it take for lightbringer to permban you from server? - one hehe".
I can be wrong, correct me if i wrong please, but i feel that looks like you try to troll him, make fool of him (or maybe unfair admin, dictator or w/e).
I also disagree with the assertion that i request to be unbanned. Where do you get those ideas?
So, do you suppose you have been wrong in this situation with dellam account or not? Do you suppose such join as dellam should be punished or not? Do you suppose that Lb took a false step when banned you?

Im just saying, LB decided to ban my ip and NEVER unban it, blid admitted that he wont unban it either. That makes a double perm-ban sentence on me.
How's that happen? Why do they dislike you so much? Both of them? Is that something wrong with them or you?

I think our main reason to implement the Rules is not to ban as many people as we can. The main reason is to protect people from each other when they do something anti-social.
That is how community acts all the time.

How it works now as i see it and how it worked always yet: here is the difference between rules and conscience.
If one breaks the rules it will cause ban. If one acts with bad conscience, he will get banned one day. Even if he follows the Rules.
I'd be happy to bring the rules into accord with conscience, but i'm afraid it's never possible for 100%.
And community will alienate people who don't follow their conscience.
That is how i see it.

Then how did LB know its 'dellam' account?
I think same as you, by password.
Maybe IPs, but not accs.
Yes, maybe so.
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2015, 12:30:26 PM »
Do you suppose that Lb took a false step when banned you?
im not an admin here, but i would definitely take all circumstances into consideration - the person of dellam, the fact that his password is 'dellam' & was posted here, the shittyness of the account (less than 20 games)

personally i think the warn or a short ban is fine, but a permban decision by two separate admins? nop - bias and vengeance. please make a final decision about this case so i know where i stand

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2015, 12:31:21 PM »
6 month ban on all akas. IL you have more important tasks to work on then focus attention on claw. Claw smurf for 6 months and be good. We don't need our only working admin to focus on this trash. Claw you fucked up now pay for it.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2015, 12:42:56 PM »

6 month ban on all akas. IL you have more important tasks to work on then focus attention on claw. Claw smurf for 6 months and be good. We don't need our only working admin to focus on this trash. Claw you fucked up now pay for it.

"Claw you fucked up now pay for it"

Bless...[emoji5]️

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2015, 12:45:15 PM »
It's better claw takes my advice and lay low. Learn from this mistake and when the ban hammer is done see you soon.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2015, 01:01:52 PM »
a permban decision by two separate admins?
You are so full of it

Offline Warchief Lightbringer-

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »
Claw, answer this question.
Why did you get banned?
A) For making muslim jokes
B) For logging onto a Dellam account and doing whatever you wanted to do (hack, troll gamers, troll admins, etc)
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 01:35:51 PM »
neither. only the first half of b is true

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 01:40:37 PM »
And that is all the reason to permban you. Not even adding all trolls, non sense...

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2015, 01:55:39 PM »

A move in the right direction. Much bettter than trying to frame me for abusing admin and banning you because of a muslim hate thread.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2015, 01:58:05 PM »
oh, but you totally did. You see, the riddle isnt about you BANNING me, its about you PERMBANNING me. And it has everything to do with a muslim hate thread

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Riddle
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2015, 02:07:25 PM »
Lift the ipban, lock his main akas for a month and let's just call it a day [emoji52]. The bitch likes to smurf as other people, let him smurf for a month while his main akas are locked. Punishment fits the crime imo...permaban is so boring! Time to get creative [emoji39]!

• Server Admin
  • Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2015, 02:12:16 PM »
And it has everything to do with a muslim hate thread

Incorrect answer. As long as you stay dishonest with why you got banned in the first place, this is not going anywhere.
aka DeaDLyGaMeS

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2015, 02:15:14 PM »
As long as you stay dishonest with why you got banned in the first place

facts:
1. i got banned cuz i logged into dellam acc
2. i got PERMbanned by you because of the muslim hate thread

I will NEVER change my mind about this