Author Topic: UNBANN CLAW!  (Read 31676 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: UNBANN CLAW!
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2015, 04:00:27 PM »
Archer stole the data in the first place, logged onto half a dozen of accounts, botted wins for the ladder, and published the stolen data.

That's worse than using that data to gank one user's account.  Both are wrong, though.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »
Well, he's a little better than USA~Archer.

Please enlighten me how?
Because he didn't actually hack the server.

Claw is not capable yet, until he learns his automated sql injections rofl. Imagine if he was capable it would of been the same thing all over. They dump the db in 5 minutes!! Cream their panties and once they start logging into accounts, stealing or whatever, they then realize they didn't get much ;) and want to run back to pretend they didnt do nothing wrong and wants ban removed rofl.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
UNBANN CLAW!
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2015, 04:02:40 PM »
Well, he's a little better than USA~Archer.

Please enlighten me how?
Because he didn't actually hack the server.

Claw is not capable yet, until he learns his automated sql injections rofl. Imagine if he was capable it would of been the same thing all over. They dump the db in 5 minutes!! Cream their panties and once they start logging into accounts, stealing or whatever, they then realize they didn't get much ;) and want to run back to pretend they didnt do nothing wrong and wants ban removed rofl.

Exactly, the guy is too stupid to pull off anything to scale of what Archer did.

I mean wtf you expect from a idiot who logs onto another persons account, especially one of dellam's...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:11:57 PM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2015, 04:05:14 PM »
yep

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2015, 04:05:35 PM »
Well I would not credit archer either. The vulnerability was well known in that ladder code mousey used and the code was public. Then SQLMAP or havii.... done nice passwords.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2015, 04:07:57 PM »
Like anyone could setup a simple Web server use the ladder code, load my vm kali linux 5 minutes later I dumped the db. Any of you can read a 10 minute tutorial and do the same thing. If anything mousey learned more on her journey as an admin / Web developmet. She should focus on security more and scan the fuck out of all her websites so she can patch up.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
UNBANN CLAW!
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2015, 04:08:19 PM »
yep

Plain and simple, you logged onto a account that didn't belong to you...which you admit to doing for your own personal amusement...stop bitching and take the punishment. Your clearly at fault here.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2015, 04:10:19 PM »
ryu, do you realize this thread would be just fine without any of your posts? Not much content would be lost :3

i am not bitching, i didnt even start this thread, i am wondering how long the ban is going to be. Still no specific info. Shut up and wait for the ban length with me

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2015, 04:13:50 PM »
365 day ban. You should just take a vacation and we will all see you soon. Just close his main accounts and open then 365 days later. He should not be banned though. Lock his accounts a form of probation.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2015, 04:15:05 PM »
I obviously can't say.  The punishment I gave you for saying nigger was a "warning" - and not either a muting or a banning - and I did not and still do not see why it did not make sense to combine the voters for those punishments.  The fact is, 0 people voted for warnings to be the punishment, so if you want to be so anal not to use the votes for banning - and to instead allow exactly the racism those people wanted to ban for - then why are you using the muting votes either? 

Well, since mousetopher came in and unilaterally declared my argument "horseshit," and and since mousetopher has also ruled that saying nigger is equivalent to saying pollack and preemptively called anyone who disagrees  an intellectually dishonest hypocrite, why should I bother saying how long you should be banned for?  Should I say just so that mousetopher can come in and say i just dont like claw and undo the ban?

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
UNBANN CLAW!
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2015, 04:16:12 PM »
ryu, do you realize this thread would be just fine without any of your posts? Not much content would be lost :3

i am not bitching, i didnt even start this thread, i am wondering how long the ban is going to be. Still no specific info. Shut up and wait for the ban length with me

I don't see how I am going off topic. Your just upset that I am calling you out on a bigger issue that should be brought out to light, logging onto other people's accounts is just wrong regardless of the owner. Sure I'll shut up, when you stop asking Admins to reevaluate your ban when its clear that your at fault.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2015, 04:17:05 PM »
What does racism have to do with this thread, you little emo pryncess? Man up. Mousetopher isnt the server admin i think? or is she?

edit: youre really getting emotional here, blid. If you have the balls to change LBs decision, then announce it. If you dont, leave it at permban and maybe il will change it
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:18:41 PM by CLAW »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2015, 04:19:19 PM »
Who knows?  She apparently has the authority to overrule me on forums matters without talking to me or anyone else about it, and to insult my judgment while she's at it, and to question my motives and say I only did it because I don't like you.  I'm not comfortable saying anything more than I'm not going to reverse LB's ban. 

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2015, 04:19:27 PM »

What does racism have to do with this thread, you little emo pryncess? Man up. Mousetopher isnt the server admin i think? or is she?

Wouldn't that be convenient for you if she was server admin? Let the rodent let you slide from another punishment. Your favoritism from her is ridiculous.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2015, 04:20:35 PM »
I'm not going to reverse LB's ban. 
alright, permban it is.

LB: PERMBAN
blid: PERMBAN

iL, your turn!