Author Topic: Taste of my work!  (Read 22659 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Taste of my work!
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 01:03:55 PM »
Spell, build hacks don't really matter as nobody (aside from a few retards) are stupid enough to use them since they can easily be caught on replay or in game. How is the maphack detection?

Incorrect.  The most common spellhack used is researching haste instead of decay which results in a level 2 DK/Mage that appears to have been researched properly.  500 as opposed to 1500g is a huge advantage.  It's not easily detectable unless the person is streaming or recording and obviously they wont do it if they are recording.  Very few people record their games.  What you are thinking of as "easily detectable" is BUILD hacking where it's obvious to everyone in the game that the person shouldnt have a mound before hold,  etc.  Those types of things are indeed done by "retards" you are thinking of.  One person comes to mind for that:  Delam.  He's probably the only one stupid enough to build hack blatently.

Any Anti-Hack solution is only viable if it covers ALL of the hacking possibilities and not just nitpick the ones that Ganz still wants to use.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:07:21 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »
Spell, build hacks don't really matter as nobody (aside from a few retards) are stupid enough to use them since they can easily be caught on replay or in game. How is the maphack detection?

Hahaha hacks don't even work on my war2 I have antihack rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He called me and lance the hackers. We'll it's a damn shame people who don't even play are hackers... weird huh? That doesn't fit the picture. You but hurt over an example? I though you owned me?? No reply noob? I though you don't acknowledge me?

Well I'll let you continue to ask lance for his map hack so you can steal it. Sounds fun! You should be banned now asking for hacks in public. You don't code shit, so you would use them for hacking. So I guess ban then huh?
Edit:

Incorrect.  The most common spellhack used is researching haste instead of decay which results in a level 2 DK/Mage that appears to have been researched properly.  500 as opposed to 1500g is a huge advantage.  It's not easily detectable unless the person is streaming or recording and obviously they wont do it if they are recording.  Very few people record their games.  What you are thinking of as "easily detectable" is BUILD hacking where it's obvious to everyone in the game that the person shouldnt have a mound before hold,  etc.  Those types of things are indeed done by "retards" you are thinking of.  One person comes to mind for that:  Delam.  He's probably the only one stupid enough to build hack blatently.

Correct!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 01:13:14 PM »

Any Anti-Hack solution is only viable if it covers ALL of the hacking possibilities and not just nitpick the ones that Ganz still wants to use.
Yes, and haste researches much faster as well. I actually beat dellam 2-0 in 1v1s when he was blatantly build hacking lol. He said he wouldn't hack after the 1st but lied. Both times he did the dk at hall. 1st game I was surprised by how fast he had them bit I still got him. He drop hack both games as well lol.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 01:14:13 PM »
no need to get angry, i just pointed out the funny, absolute inaccuracy in your example, in which you labeled two known hackers, you and lance (caught, notorious hackers, yes) as innocent and two legit admins as hackers. No offence!

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 01:15:10 PM »
All I was saying is.map hack should be #1 priority and I keep seeing everything about spell and build

Kali IGL Stats

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 01:21:56 PM »
All I was saying is.map hack should be #1 priority and I keep seeing everything about spell and build

Spell hacking is more prominent than you might think, even more so than map hacking because even a SS wont catch it unless the dk/mage is highlighted which isnt very likely to happen.  I'd say spell hacking is probably more prevalent than map hacking because it gives a bigger advantage than map hacking.  Map hacking isnt going to give you more gold and it's not prone to the "OMFG how did he see that" syndrome that usually comes with maphacks that will result in a "SS NOOB" request.  You dont see people saying "SS NOOB" because they think someone is spell hacking with a level 2 dk that has decay.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »

Spell hacking is more prominent than you might think, even more so than map hacking because even a SS wont catch it unless the dk/mage is highlighted which isnt very likely to happen.  I'd say spell hacking is probably more prevalent than map hacking because it gives a bigger advantage than map hacking.  Map hacking isnt going to give you more gold and it's not prone to the "OMFG how did he see that" syndrome that usually comes with maphacks that will result in a "SS NOOB" request.  You dont see people saying "SS NOOB" because they think someone is spell hacking with a level 2 dk that has decay.

tons of bullshit in this post. geez

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 01:29:18 PM »

Reminds me of the early bnet days when people would demand that you cast ruins if u had lvl8 ogres.

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 01:44:16 PM »
Claw you are dumb man!

Show me proof of hacking.

Edit:
I said map hack is caught too. Every fucking hack!!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:50:29 PM by tupac »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 01:46:06 PM »
Ganz is right build and spell hack dont really matter since we can caught them easily with war2 observer.

It dont mean you cant add these options, but you should put all your focus on map hack as the best you can.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 01:47:12 PM »
@tupac
it would make as much sense as providing proofs that dellam refused ss. no amount of words will ever change the truth, so - why bother? Accept it. You were a huge hacker. You have hacked

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 01:51:10 PM »
Never denied an ss ever. Try again jack off ! Google can't help you lol!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 01:51:54 PM »
Ganz is right build and spell hack dont really matter since we can caught them easily with war2 observer.

It dont mean you cant add these options, but you should put all your focus on map hack as the best you can.
The point is to stop hacks not just catch them. Come on...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 01:53:47 PM »

The point is to stop hacks not just catch them. Come on...

Yes your right but if someone hack the point its to cactch em, not protect him.

Are you gonna made a iL of yourself now?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 02:03:35 PM »
And also if you put your build order thing in that... You will need to let the report show only after the game, it mean we cant have the report during the game like we see in your video.

Because if we see build order of enemies during game its just a new hack. So you have a choice to made... can we see report like you during the game? If yes you cant add your build order thing, and if not ok but we are not able to see it during game.

Ps: I think this build order thing is just useless for this project and should keep it for another project.

Because right now, your just mixing up 2 project togheter and i dont really need build order raport of 7 players when im look for 1 hacker.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:08:49 PM by Equinox »