Author Topic: Taste of my work!  (Read 22562 times)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Taste of my work!
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 02:08:33 PM »
Ganz is right build and spell hack dont really matter since we can caught them easily with war2 observer.

It dont mean you cant add these options, but you should put all your focus on map hack as the best you can.
Guys, it does detect map hack, look at the end of the video.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 02:10:52 PM »
Ganz is right build and spell hack dont really matter since we can caught them easily with war2 observer.

It dont mean you cant add these options, but you should put all your focus on map hack as the best you can.
Guys, it does detect map hack, look at the end of the video.

Well i just seen someone detecting himself for now lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2015, 02:15:48 PM »
It detects all hacks!! Yes eq you will see the data live if you want. It's just a matter on how I display it for the community. I told you all that the data will be live and prevent people with power to abuse the system. If that is ever a problem now it's gone.

I plan to have my program draw on war2 screen or something like that....

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2015, 02:19:03 PM »
It detects all hacks!! Yes eq you will see the data live if you want. It's just a matter on how I display it for the community. I told you all that the data will be live and prevent people with power to abuse the system. If that is ever a problem now it's gone.

I plan to have my program draw on war2 screen or something like that....

Cool i exactly want to see the data live, but the probleme is your build order thing about hall farm and everything.. I mean if im able to see their build order during we play its almost became a writh map hack... If i see my ennemie build 2 hall it mean he dual so auctomaticly i know what he do.

Thats why i tell you it not good to mix 2 project togheter.. this build order thing should be another software we can download and get the report AFTER the game.

You should put this anti hack live and only give usefull report... If nobody hack, i dont need useless report, should only give report for hackers.. No offense, just what i think bro.

PS: Now you see why it's important to play for taking important decision ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:36:38 PM by Equinox »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2015, 03:15:47 PM »
Dude maybe you don't understand.

1. The anti hack will not say EQ has a farm, hall, peon and tell me. It would only display your activity. Only reason there is a guide and list box is because I wanted you to see how sophisticated the catching was.... maybe you are not looking at things the way they should be.

2. I did release the software in the in War2 tools 1.0... mods and dev > CPU plays for you.... I am well aware of its risk of a cheat ;)

3. The list box is for my debugging, and it only displays your info and it isn't sent anywhere right now.

4. No its not that important to play. Just need beta testers who know what they are doing. ;)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2015, 03:23:10 PM »
Dude maybe you don't understand.

1. The anti hack will not say EQ has a farm, hall, peon and tell me. It would only display your activity. Only reason there is a guide and list box is because I wanted you to see how sophisticated the catching was.... maybe you are not looking at things the way they should be.

2. I did release the software in the in War2 tools 1.0... mods and dev > CPU plays for you.... I am well aware of its risk of a cheat ;)

3. The list box is for my debugging, and it only displays your info and it isn't sent anywhere right now.

4. No its not that important to play. Just need beta testers who know what they are doing. ;)

Beta tester in a community of 50 players lol

I am the beta the kapa and most importantly the alpha Lolx2!

But yes untill we dont see build order and it caught anobody to hack im all in!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 03:48:22 PM »
Listen EQ i will explain with detail....

Right now the way the anti hack is it would work right now for non custom maps kinda....

Example:

I have like 3-6 ways for each hack to be detected. Depending on settings of game (Custom,Standard) the anti hack will apply each method in a standard game. Now in a custom game the ball game is different. You can start with spells, mage, mage tower. Causing 2 out of 5 methods to not be able to use or it will be a false positive.

I almost said fuck anti hack with custom totally by why? Map hack can still be caught, host hacks, macros, etc :) I'm not saying i cant change and add known custom maps like chop, because if build hack gets CAUGHT its not a false positive....

THE BOX IS FOR BETA USE YOU WOULD NOT SEE ANYTHING IF YOU RUN IT WHEN I RELEASE IT UNLESS I MAKE A LOADER OR SOMETHING FOR WAR2. I WILL NOT SPEND TIME TELLING THE HACKER I CAUGHT HIM THE ANTIHACK WILL AUTO KICK FROM GAME AND SEND REPORT TO BE VIEW BY WHOEVER. THERE IS NO DATA BEING SENT THAT WOULD BE VIEWED BY THE WRONG PEOPLE AND ABUSED THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE WHOLE POINT IN ANTI CHEAT .... ONLY THING YOU WOULD SEE WOULD BE TIME DATE PLAYER AND TYPE OF HACK. AND MAYBE A REPORT OF WHAT ACTIONS WHERE TAKEN AUTO HWID BAN, ACCOUNT CLOSED.....

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 03:50:07 PM by tupac »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 04:09:56 PM »

Right now the way the anti hack is it would work right now for non custom maps kinda....

Example:

I have like 3-6 ways for each hack to be detected. Depending on settings of game (Custom,Standard) the anti hack will apply each method in a standard game. Now in a custom game the ball game is different. You can start with spells, mage, mage tower. Causing 2 out of 5 methods to not be able to use or it will be a false positive.

I almost said fuck anti hack with custom totally by why? Map hack can still be caught, host hacks, macros, etc :) I'm not saying i cant change and add known custom maps like chop, because if build hack gets CAUGHT its not a false positive....

THE BOX IS FOR BETA USE YOU WOULD NOT SEE ANYTHING IF YOU RUN IT WHEN I RELEASE IT UNLESS I MAKE A LOADER OR SOMETHING FOR WAR2. I WILL NOT SPEND TIME TELLING THE HACKER I CAUGHT HIM THE ANTIHACK WILL AUTO KICK FROM GAME AND SEND REPORT TO BE VIEW BY WHOEVER. THERE IS NO DATA BEING SENT THAT WOULD BE VIEWED BY THE WRONG PEOPLE AND ABUSED THAT WOULD DEFEAT THE WHOLE POINT IN ANTI CHEAT .... ONLY THING YOU WOULD SEE WOULD BE TIME DATE PLAYER AND TYPE OF HACK. AND MAYBE A REPORT OF WHAT ACTIONS WHERE TAKEN AUTO HWID BAN, ACCOUNT CLOSED.....

So your telling me im not gonna be able to find an hacker by my own?? Im gonna have to w8 every 8 month for iL to know who get caught ??? ok im done, thank you.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 04:32:58 PM »
Where the fuck did you get that idea from? No you can access it when you want LIVE!!!!!!! No need for admin assistance the server can auto ban if wanted.... when caught....

The point is prevent cheating and that is what this does. You won't even need to know who hacks because it won't effect you anymore it auto drops player from game and could ban or what ever immediately. All you need to know is that they have anti hack running...

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2015, 04:48:37 PM »

Example:

So your telling me im not gonna be able to find an hacker by my own?? Im gonna have to w8 every 8 month for iL to know who get caught ??? ok im done, thank you.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2015, 05:13:57 PM »
Where the fuck did you get that idea from? No you can access it when you want LIVE!!!!!!! No need for admin assistance the server can auto ban if wanted.... when caught....

The point is prevent cheating and that is what this does. You won't even need to know who hacks because it won't effect you anymore it auto drops player from game and could ban or what ever immediately. All you need to know is that they have anti hack running...

Fuck yes i want to know who hacks, it not a question of playing him while he hacking its a question to laught about him because he is a dumb cheater loser... Why i will care to play them or not, i still beat them with hacks or not... I mean the fact of all of this is about to caught them and to KNOW THEY HACKS! And prevent hackers for our future player, but for someone like me, it's just to know who are the loser the liar and the no honor of himself while he talkshit about how much is good.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:16:24 PM by Equinox »

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2015, 07:13:13 PM »
Fuck yes i want to know who hacks

You hack

/Get out of thread

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2015, 07:24:43 PM »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2015, 07:29:31 PM »
This is something i been talking about briefly here and there. Just wanted you all to know it's effective and a lot smarter then you think ;)

https://vid.me/q9l4

Well what do you think?

Very nice job bro!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2015, 07:32:47 PM »
This is something i been talking about briefly here and there. Just wanted you all to know it's effective and a lot smarter then you think ;)

https://vid.me/q9l4

Well what do you think?

Very nice job bro!