Author Topic: Taste of my work!  (Read 22667 times)

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Taste of my work!
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2015, 08:22:28 PM »
My point still stands. You need google.

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2015, 01:30:59 AM »
Well here is a massive update: Now Reports info back to server from client.

I'm currently working on grabbing user name, game info. Easy! Well enjoy another teaser.

https://vid.me/FCbE

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2015, 01:54:22 AM »
Well here is a massive update: Now Reports info back to server from client.

I'm currently working on grabbing user name, game info. Easy! Well enjoy another teaser.

https://vid.me/FCbE

Wow nice, how do we know if they used a maphack?

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2015, 02:12:47 AM »
They will be auto dropped using detected values then a report is sent to server.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Taste of my work!
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2015, 02:17:16 AM »
They will be auto dropped using detected values then a report is sent to server.

i c...keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:22:09 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2015, 12:14:46 PM »
That's sweet tupac. Have you been working on this with iL or is it a completely separate project? Will the two be merged eventually d'you think?

No offense meant, but why did it take everyone so long to start developing anti-hacks I wonder? Hacks have been a problem for years and years, but only now at this late hour are people finally taking steps to counter them. Where was the interest years ago when the game had far more players than it does now?
squeak!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Taste of my work!
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »
That's sweet tupac. Have you been working on this with iL or is it a completely separate project? Will the two be merged eventually d'you think?

No offense meant, but why did it take everyone so long to start developing anti-hacks I wonder? Hacks have been a problem for years and years, but only now at this late hour are people finally taking steps to counter them. Where was the interest years ago when the game had far more players than it does now?

Think the players are just fed up with the lackluster from the admins and think it's just time to step up or watch the server go into oblivion...sadly it's this late in the game your correct but better late than never [emoji53]

I am optimistic thought [emoji5]️

Think everyone can do a little help the server get more people...for instance me, contrary to what most people feel about bots I think they are an excellent way to advertise Ru on other pvpgn servers. Run 24/7 and don't need to pay them [emoji39]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:28:30 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2015, 02:25:06 PM »

It's not a problem of having not been done.  It's a problem of the past Server admin (Ldir) not allowing anyone to innovate and spreading FUD about projects that DID innovate (others did the same, Tupac being one of them) so nothing ever got done.  There have been at least 3 known anti-hack solutions over the past I think 7 years or so?  I've created one,  Blid and Jordan created one,  and now it seems Tupac and iL are working on similar projects as well.  I also had one in the works when Picka so politely deleted everything and this was during a time when I actually had the population INCREASING rather than decreasing.  Ever since that day, the population has steadily decreased.  I consider that day as the downfall of war2 since it also coincides with the population decrease.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 02:27:13 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2015, 03:39:33 PM »
o offense meant, but why did it take everyone so long to start developing anti-hacks I wonder?
yeah, and as soon as iL announced his anti-hack, tupac started working on a separate project (serving the same purpose) simultaneously. Fuck logic lol

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2015, 03:53:48 PM »

Well I think everyone is scared to release because everyone will get owned. But I rather get my anti hack owned and only 10 percent cheat now. The author would need to give up on the code or stay on top of hackers and push updates as needed.

My codes are alot different. They just don't watch memory values, my anti hack catches hacks that don't exist yet ;)

Let's say

IL is working on his own version for ru, mine would work on any server or war2 game. I have gave away and earlier version of my code. That if iL wants he could use it in his.

Edit claw you are dumb I've had a working engine for years. And I'm sure IL has too?? I made a thread about a team to work with in my anti hack and expand its knowledge. I had no clue il was gonna release his until he posted in my thread about it and then made his. I'm all for iL work and 100 proud that he helps us that much. That's why I have no problem telling him anything. Every anti cheat anyone makes will get owned. Mine, il, lances, etc.... what if me, il, blid, lance made an anti hack I bet it would own. But hey think of it like this. If a million dollar company cant fix even fix cheating. WTF makes any one think ours will be successful.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2015, 04:02:05 PM »
I'm all for iL work and 100 proud that he helps us that much. That's why I have no problem telling him anything.

ah, alright, if you're willing to discuss your research or even show the code to iL, then disregard my post. You a good dude then

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2015, 04:04:37 PM »
Actually i prefer way much more the project of tupac, he give details he show video of how it work and we can see he work on it for real, iL just put a little box for when i start war2, it mean totally nothing for me.

But sincerly, 2 useless tool since admins gonna be the ones gonna see who get caught...

If lightbringer get caught in a week they just can shut their mouth and told nothing, proof nothing to me.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2015, 04:08:05 PM »

I'm all for iL work and 100 proud that he helps us that much. That's why I have no problem telling him anything.

ah, alright, if you're willing to discuss your research or even show the code to iL, then disregard my post. You a good dude then

Pretty sure him and iL are working together already.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
We swap info and research. That anti he made is good too. We both keep our mouth shut about our main tasks. But I think we do educate each other.

Offline shesycompany

• Death Knight
  • retired, be in music section
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2015, 04:41:16 PM »
people actually still making new hacks for war2.  :o  just block the old ones that take the majority out.