Author Topic: [done] Smeagole harrasement.  (Read 17877 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Smeagole harrasement.
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2015, 06:36:15 PM »

"We're under attack!" EQ's mind during this "harassment".

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2015, 06:39:02 PM »
I've put off making a forum account because I didn't want to join the hate on this forum(mostly perpetuated by Equinox). Anyway I guess I'll explain myself, since EQ has made a thread about me. Equinox has spewed hate to me in the past on the server over me playing PBall. He spews hate on this forum toward the admins and anyone who doesn't agree with him. Equinox builds himself up with his past achievements, and claims of what he has done for the game, pretty much all of which are in his head. He doesn't help this game with the bullshit he spreads on the forum and his attitude toward custom players on the game. Sending him messages while he was in the game wasn't the best idea, but he is hostile with so many people it seems a joke he would cry that I harassed him. I sent him like 5 messages that took less than 5 minutes, if he gets that hurt by words maybe he shouldn't dish out the crap he says.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2015, 06:40:22 PM »
I've put off making a forum account because I didn't want to join the hate on this forum(mostly perpetuated by Equinox). Anyway I guess I'll explain myself, since EQ has made a thread about me. Equinox has spewed hate to me in the past on the server over me playing PBall. He spews hate on this forum toward the admins and anyone who doesn't agree with him. Equinox builds himself up with his past achievements, and claims of what he has done for the game, pretty much all of which are in his head. He doesn't help this game with the bullshit he spreads on the forum and his attitude toward custom players on the game. Sending him messages while he was in the game wasn't the best idea, but he is hostile with so many people it seems a joke he would cry that I harassed him. I sent him like 5 messages that took less than 5 minutes, if he gets that hurt by words maybe he shouldn't dish out the crap he says.

Please i dont even know this guys, just read the script your gonna see ive never write to this guy.

It's the second time in 7 days he harasse me and i dint answer him.

Free harassement for lie accusation.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:42:53 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »
.....I sent him like 5 messages that took less than 5 minutes, if he gets that hurt by words maybe he shouldn't dish out the crap he says.

Glad your getting to know the EQ we all love :D

Emotional Mentally Retarded French Canadian

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2015, 06:43:29 PM »
6. Offending the dignity of others by using swear words, obscenities, put-downs, and other statements against them, in any language, is prohibited, except for friendly trash talk.

You break this rule all the time Equinox. You probably even picked the fight first with Smeagol.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »
6. Offending the dignity of others by using swear words, obscenities, put-downs, and other statements against them, in any language, is prohibited, except for friendly trash talk.

You break this rule all the time Equinox. You probably even picked the fight first with Smeagol.

Break wich rules idiot? ive never spamm and harasse nobod while they are playing.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 06:45:38 PM »

He probably did, there is a lot of stuff that EQ does on the server that the admins here on the forum never see. Sadly, LB was the only one to witness when he goes full retard on the server. We all know much he loved his job after that :(

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 06:46:51 PM »
I quoted it what you break always you fucking retard.

And you have also spammed me and harassed me while I've been playing while you were impersonating Lightbringer. So you're a liar. IL even confirmed it was you. But it's nothing new that you'd lie, afterall, your already a piece of shit who lies and steals from your family who are probably nice people. It's a shame an abomination like you was born.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 06:47:23 PM »
I quoted it what you break always you fucking retard.

And you have also spammed me and harassed me while I've been playing while you were impersonating Lightbringer. So you're a liar. IL even confirmed it was you.

Your the most infamous liar, everything you said should be ignore.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2015, 06:48:57 PM »
Right, i'm the infamous liar, yet i've got the screenshots of you spamming me and il confirming on this very forum that it was you who spammed me. But i'm the liar! haha your so fucking delusional it's hilarious

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2015, 06:50:48 PM »
Um, Equinox, do you need to be banned?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2015, 06:51:20 PM »
Um, Equinox, do you need to be banned?

Are you fucking serious dude?

No actually are you fucking kidding me right now?

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 06:51:45 PM »
You started spamming this forum for some reason?

What, because your one-hour old thread hadn't been responded to yet?  That doesn't mean you can spam the forums.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2015, 06:53:34 PM »
You started spamming this forum for some reason?

What, because your one-hour old thread hadn't been responded to yet?

Yes it's the second complaint i do in 3 month, first one against Winchester for lie, diffamation posting my personal info and nobody never DINT EVEN answer to it, and now you guys are trying to do the same here?? How the fuck you burnt and iL are on the forum for last hour and the only answer i get is more harrasement from some dumb fuckers scrub?

If that spamm make you appear i think the goal is touch.

Are you planning to do your job a good day? 

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2015, 06:54:19 PM »
I don't even know where to start with this.  First off, there's no reason you can't squelch this player.  There's no special characters in his name and if it will take you a little while to type his name, you can pause the game.  Second, are we even still moderating for speech on the server?  I didn't really think so.

Either way, spamming the forum is not going to get you any positive response.