Author Topic: [done] Smeagole harrasement.  (Read 17988 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Smeagole harrasement.
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2015, 06:55:14 PM »
I don't even know where to start with this.  First off, there's no reason you can't squelch this player.  There's no special characters in his name and if it will take you a little while to type his name, you can pause the game.  Second, are we even still moderating for speech on the server?  I didn't really think so.

Either way, spamming the forum is not going to get you any positive response.

So your telling be behavior of peoples is not a probleme since everyone ON THE COMMUNITY have to pause in game and ignore him??

It's not my job to prevent the spamm and harrassement but yours.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:57:00 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2015, 06:57:30 PM »
I don't even know where to start with this.  First off, there's no reason you can't squelch this player.  There's no special characters in his name and if it will take you a little while to type his name, you can pause the game.  Second, are we even still moderating for speech on the server?  I didn't really think so.

Either way, spamming the forum is not going to get you any positive response.

So your telling be behavior of peoples is not a probleme since everyone ON THE COMMUNITY have to ignore him??

It's not my job to prevent the spamm and harrassement but yours.

No one is fucking ignoring you, he is just asking that you not spam the forum until a moderator has time to review your case. They Mods don't work for you EQ, they do have lives...

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2015, 06:58:28 PM »
I know we're locking imitation names or hateful names, and we'll punish for spamming, for /f add /f remove over and over, but idk about this sort of thing?  I didn't think anything that can be solved by /squelch we would bother to moderate.  I thought attempting to moderate that sort of thing backfired big time.  Anyway, I have to go home from work now and won't be home for awhile.  If I'm wrong about this people can post in this thread about it.  Please don't spam the forum while I'm gone. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2015, 07:00:11 PM »
I know we're locking imitation names or hateful names, and we'll punish for spamming or whatever, /f add /f remove over and over, but idk about this sort of thing?  I didn't think anything that can be solved by /squelch we would bother to moderate.  I thought attempting to moderate that sort of thing backfired big time.  Anyway, I have to go home from work now and won't be home for awhile.  If I'm wrong about this people can post in this thread about it.  Please don't spam the forum while I'm gone.

Ok im gonna spam and harasse somes player when your gone.

And maybe if the staff dont ignore the complaint they can proced to this one too at same time.

http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,714.0.html

I just made it 3 month ago and still have no answer, later bro.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2015, 07:01:19 PM »
diffamation posting my personal info

Firstly it's defamation, and you saying i'm posting your personal info is defamation to me. I don't have your personal information. I don't know your name, your address, anything. Any pictures you have posted on here (Including your 1 inch penis) have all been posted by you on to the warcraft forums. Therefore you accept responsibility on here for those pictures being used.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2015, 07:01:41 PM »
I know we're locking imitation names or hateful names, and we'll punish for spamming or whatever, /f add /f remove over and over, but idk about this sort of thing?  I didn't think anything that can be solved by /squelch we would bother to moderate.  I thought attempting to moderate that sort of thing backfired big time.  Anyway, I have to go home from work now and won't be home for awhile.  If I'm wrong about this people can post in this thread about it.  Please don't spam the forum while I'm gone.

And maybe if the staff dont ignore the complaint they can proced to this one too at same time.

Didn't you have a "formal complaint" for like every person on the forum? lmfao... how do you expected to be taken seriously when you do retarded stuff like this!

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 07:02:31 PM »

I just made it 3 month ago and still have no answer, later bro.

THREAT TO THE SAFETY AND WELFARE OF THIS GAME AND SERVER.

BAN NOW!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 07:02:38 PM »

Firstly it's defamation, and you saying i'm posting your personal info is defamation to me. I don't have your personal information. I don't know your name, your address, anything. Any pictures you have posted on here (Including your 1 inch penis) have all been posted by you on to the warcraft forums. Therefore you accept responsibility on here for those pictures being used.

Your posting my picture and even edited it, right here if you were not hide in a stupid country i should be able to bring you in court for diffamation copyright and harrasement.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 07:03:34 PM »

Your posting my picture and even edited it, right here if you were not hide in a stupid country i should be able to bring you in court for diffamation copyright and harrasement.

Your the retard who gave it to everybody, GL with your defense :O

You act like he hacked it from your computer.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2015, 07:04:16 PM »
The whole community doesn't need to to squelch me. I've played this game for years, I've played on server RU since 2009, has there ever been a problem with me? EQ had said hateful crap to me in the past, and reading the forums where he threatens to beat people in the face until they are dead just got to me. I won't send him anymore messages, but if you're going to ban me for saying offensive shit to people on the server there are plenty of people who deserve it worse. Nearly everytime Van is online he is calling people faggots, bitches, telling them to quit Warcraft 2. I didn't know Equinox would nearly cry because I sent him a few messages. I'm really not sorry for sending them to Equinox because that's how I feel, but I will apologize for, "Breaking the rules". I abstain
from doing so in the future.

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2015, 07:05:26 PM »
Your posting my picture and even edited it

You post pictures and edit it too.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2015, 07:05:41 PM »
The whole community doesn't need to to squelch me. I've played this game for years, I've played on server RU since 2009, has there ever been a problem with me? EQ had said hateful crap to me in the past, and reading the forums where he threatens to beat people in the face until they are dead just got to me. I won't send him anymore messages, but if you're going to ban me for saying offensive shit to people on the server there are plenty of people who deserve it worse. Nearly everytime Van is online he is calling people faggots, bitches, telling them to quit Warcraft 2. I didn't know Equinox would nearly cry because I sent him a few messages. I'm really not sorry for sending them to Equinox because that's how I feel, but I will apologize for, "Breaking the rules". I abstain
from doing so in the future.

Yesterday on channel they were all saying me your always on channel insulting peoples and talk alone.

They totally tell me your where a little bit retard.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2015, 07:06:20 PM »
Anyway thread close i know what to do now, have fun!

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »
They totally tell me your where a little bit retard.

And you are Extremely bit retard.

That english good enough for you?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2015, 07:07:23 PM »

Your the retard who gave it to everybody, GL with your defense :O

You act like he hacked it from your computer.

Ive never give to nobody it take it from my facebook, it also not give him the right to edited my own picture its all about copyright and right of the self person.