Author Topic: Betrayal from tk[as]  (Read 33072 times)

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« on: June 26, 2015, 05:59:13 AM »
(I just got pause for several days before post this to relax myself and to not be emotional.)

Well, i appreciate all good things tk[as] made for our server and our community. For his advertising for our server, for his activity on that way. For some good ideas and suggestions about making the server active. He was really good and active member of community with his own and specific view.

3 days ago i saw that post from him:
i have seen LB ban people because they were bashing muslims... then I have seen LB call people niggers and faggots. Then he made the name Teron-Gorefiend to talk shit on people and use hate speech towards them so it didn't seem so inappropriate coming from his admin name, and nobody else could make fun of him and call him a muslim because nobody knew LB and Teron-Gorefiend were the same person.
I've been wondered if Lb discovered his new account for anyone, i know he had no plans to do it.
When Lb paused his mod activity he created new account to just play and talk as an ordinary user, he also told several friends about that and asked them to not discover his privacy. One of that "friends" was tk[as].

I absolutely have no idea what happened with tk[as] why he suddenly decided to break Lb's privacy, but i absolutely don't know any reason to betray someone who trusted some secret to you when he supposed you to be his friend.
My conception is you can criticize your friend (or your ex-friend) if you disagree with him, but you never should discover any privacies he trusted to you when you have been friends.
Independently of current relations between you.
In this situation tk[as] could say the same (if he have such opinion about Lb) but don't publish new Lb's aka. Sence of his post would not be changed then.

I also have no ideas why tk[as] hates Lb so much. I understand if he hates me and "my own" server, but why Lb?
I also have to say i looked after both Lb's akas and never saw any abuse from his side.

So, my own point of view on this situation with tk[as]:
- i don't want tk[as] to be a part of our team anymore.
It's not about banning him as soon as he didn't break any server rules, but his behaviour looks unacceptable for me.

Also warnings to other members of community:
- Don't trust tk[as], if you confided any information to him you should assume that your information can be leaked if it takes into his head.
- If you shared some of your pages, accounts, rights, etc to tk[as] - stop his access as soon as possible. Or at least make backups. Otherwise you can suddenly lose all the data he have an access to.

P.S: tk[as], if you have anything to explain here, let's do it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:03:33 AM by iL »
Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 06:09:12 AM »
Well, you have to realize that if LB decided to "play the game as an ordinary user", people from the same game can get his IP and, eventually, reveal his true identity, so it's not a serious "crime".
Also, I have ss of lightbringer posting my IP on public channel, so it's not as 'unacceptable' as one might think

this sounds serious, but as far as i know, tk[as] decided to leave the team on his own? He wasn't really performing any duties for months. Wasn't even active that much.
But the statement is fair nonetheless. Reasonable thing to do - don't trust tk[as]!

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 06:25:09 AM »
Sucks but all flaws need to remove and it should give opportunity to let someone else take his place. You could always give command groups so people can do tags, or bot removal, etc. It sucks to see another member fall.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 08:20:33 AM »
(I just got pause for several days before post this to relax myself and to not be emotional.)

Well, i appreciate all good things tk[as] made for our server and our community. For his advertising for our server, for his activity on that way. For some good ideas and suggestions about making the server active. He was really good and active member of community with his own and specific view.

3 days ago i saw that post from him:
i have seen LB ban people because they were bashing muslims... then I have seen LB call people niggers and faggots. Then he made the name Teron-Gorefiend to talk shit on people and use hate speech towards them so it didn't seem so inappropriate coming from his admin name, and nobody else could make fun of him and call him a muslim because nobody knew LB and Teron-Gorefiend were the same person.
I've been wondered if Lb discovered his new account for anyone, i know he had no plans to do it.
When Lb paused his mod activity he created new account to just play and talk as an ordinary user, he also told several friends about that and asked them to not discover his privacy. One of that "friends" was tk[as].

I absolutely have no idea what happened with tk[as] why he suddenly decided to break Lb's privacy, but i absolutely don't know any reason to betray someone who trusted some secret to you when he supposed you to be his friend.
My conception is you can criticize your friend (or your ex-friend) if you disagree with him, but you never should discover any privacies he trusted to you when you have been friends.
Independently of current relations between you.
In this situation tk[as] could say the same (if he have such opinion about Lb) but don't publish new Lb's aka. Sence of his post would not be changed then.

I also have no ideas why tk[as] hates Lb so much. I understand if he hates me and "my own" server, but why Lb?
I also have to say i looked after both Lb's akas and never saw any abuse from his side.

So, my own point of view on this situation with tk[as]:
It's not about banning him as soon as he didn't break any server rules, but his behaviour looks unacceptable for me.

Also warnings to other members of community:
- Don't trust tk[as], if you confided any information to him you should assume that your information can be leaked if it takes into his head.
- If you shared some of your pages, accounts, rights, etc to tk[as] - stop his access as soon as possible. Or at least make backups. Otherwise you can suddenly lose all the data he have an access to.

P.S: tk[as], if you have anything to explain here, let's do it.

What about the fact we cant made 2 account on the forum? It's because he is admin if he can overpass the law made 2 accounts and even worst insultes people from secret account when he is admin? Where the punishment for light, tk just said the truth.

And who cares about his privacy when he have acces to all our smurfs and all our ip? Pretty sad to smurf peoples like that when your admin and your suppose to show exemple.

Your totally take out the only admin of your team where community have confident, so yes i trust tk way much more then you or any one of your liar staff, tk do his job right, hes neutral he dint need to hide himself, he assume and he dont lie.

Being crazy and bootk tk off for light because he told us how lightbringer is a dumb fucker who smurf and insult us, now just believe if he can protect him at this point for some stupid reason how he will protect him if he hacks.

It's just look like iL his a slave of the muslim trap.

please just ban yourself and bring light with you.

It's look like you got a boner on light for the last 8 month, so maybe you guys can stand togheter with some candles and choclate never came back and leave us the decent admin tk!

Thank you.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:25:17 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 09:09:51 AM »
I am just not sure why TK is so bitter, as blid would put it...we all have things about the current administration that piss us off or don't agree with but I just don't get why he is raging at everyone...

Also is LB Teron? Is that confirmed?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:12:27 AM by EviL~Ryu »

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 09:16:23 AM »
I am just not sure why TK is so bitter...we all have things about the current administration that piss us off or don't agree with but I just don't get why he is raging at everyone...

Because he is actually the only one who have take time for real the last 10 years, all these admins can brag to be here, but they are not, they are on forum talking nba, using overpower abuse and act like if they work hard when tupac do same job as iL in 3 days when iL took 8 month.

They are liar, lazy and abuse of their power.

Tk have been there for ten years, take cares of forum but also and most importantly take cares of the client everyday, help peoples, explain them, play with them, make videos to learn them, paid from his own pocket for the server.. Tk is actually our best admin no matter what they said, and i understand tk if he dont want to work with peoples who destroy everything he build. Lightbringer is a baby, going to cry at iL everytime he get caught of accused of something and his little slave iL do everything he want.

And yes Teron is lb like lb is an hacker, this dude is a garbage, smurf and insult us and cry to il after because he get caught, nice admins we have let me tell you.

Actually iL just proof one more time everything i said since 8 month, he is retard and cant take good decision.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:21:00 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 09:25:01 AM »

I am just not sure why TK is so bitter...we all have things about the current administration that piss us off or don't agree with but I just don't get why he is raging at everyone...

Because he is actually the only one who have take time for real the last 10 years, all these admins can brag to be here, but they are not, they are on forum talking nba, using overpower abuse and act like if they work hard when tupac do same job as iL in 3 days when iL took 8 month.

Tk have been there for ten years, take cares of forum but also and most importantly take cares of the client everyday, help peoples, explain them, play with them, make videos to learn them, paid from his own pocket for the server.. Tk is actually our best admin no matter what they said, and i understand tk if he dont want to work with peoples who destroy everything he build. Lightbringer is a baby, going to cry at iL everytime he get caught of accused of something and his little slave iL do everything he want.

And yes Teron is lb like lb is an hacker, this dude is a garbage, smurf and insult us and cry to il after because he get caught, nice admins we have let me tell you.

Actually iL just proof everything i said since 8 month, he is retard and cant take good decision.

TK was a great admin why I was so dumbfounded that he would quit his position. Yes the current administration does have many problems stemming from their lackluster, they get nothing done without iL. Lol talking about NBA? Admins are human I am pretty sure he has other interests besides this game...just wish they would do more to help this server like TK did.

Also I don't understand how these Admins expect the players to get along with each other when there is so much internal conflict between themselves...this is ridiculous the amount they fight. I wonder what fights they have had on Admins only boards...

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2015, 09:31:04 AM »

Actually iL just proof everything i said since 8 month, he is retard and cant take good decision.

TK was a great admin why I was so dumbfounded that he would quit his position. Yes the current administration does have many problems stemming from their lackluster, they get nothing done without iL. Lol talking about NBA? Admins are human I am pretty sure he has other interests besides this game...just wish they would do more to help this server like TK did.

Also I don't understand how these Admins expect the players to get along with each other when there is so much internal conflict between themselves...this is ridiculous the amount they fight. I wonder what fights they have had on Admins only boards...

Because dude, people are not gonna be slave all their life because evil ryu and claw ask it... I mean he work ten years dude, ten years at doing the way THEY WANT... Maybe tk is just tire to work and paid for something going in other direction he see.

And your right peoples are human and probably do something else, but in blid case it's not even a question of doing something else, it's just a question of doing totally nothing for the server, seriously tell me what blid is doing here?? I mean, he was decent before when he was a figure of autority, he was not playing, he was not doing nothing important, but at least he had the right to said something and admin will respect it.. But now... He cant even said what he want, even moustopher over pass his word and make him useless, anyway, he is not even more neutral, he total ignore peoples post, another useless admin.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:35:29 AM by Equinox »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2015, 09:49:07 AM »
Actually i want to said sorry at Tk.. I dont know if im a part of what happen today, but i think tk open his eyes 8 month ago when he realize everything of what i was saying was true, but anyhow if it's the case or not, im sorry to see you gettin treat like a garbage we throw after ten years by the people who suppose to support you, but still, your totally the best admin we had in ten years, you put work of 5 admins and love of 10.

They can take out the lumberjack of the wood but they cant get the wood out of the lumberjack.

You made alot for this server but your even more a man to keep standing for what you believe and tell us the truth, thank you tk.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 09:51:47 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2015, 09:52:50 AM »
I never asked anyone to be a slave...Just contribute.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 09:54:59 AM »

By saying the same stupid thing over and over you make peoples slaves, tk already contribute and already proof everything he have to do.

Your manipulation mean nothing to me.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 10:04:01 AM »

By saying the same stupid thing over and over you make peoples slaves, tk already contribute and already proof everything he have to do.

It's funny that your feeble mind thinks that I was trying to manipulate you lol...I already said that TK has contributed a lot, I just don't agree with his quick departure because the server needs people like him.

I am just sadden by this circus we having going on here...i miss talking to him and LB on the server.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2015, 10:05:43 AM »

It's funny that your feeble mind thinks that I was trying to manipulate you lol...I already said that TK has contributed a lot, I just don't agree with his quick departure because the server needs people like him.

I am just sadden by this circus we having going on here...i miss talking to him and LB on the server.

Exactly what i said, you prefere him to be a slave community because we need him but your not even a man to support him, your like a baby who want everything at same time, you have to take choice, are you standing with people who contribute and have honor for real are youre standing with the lazy one who lie to us everyday.

Your not gonna have both, be a man.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2015, 10:14:49 AM »
Lol? Find a quote that says I wanted him to be a slave to the community. Contributing doesn't make you a slave, makes you an actual member of society. Which is the least I could say for yourself...your just a failed trolled who embraces himself over old records and a non existent legacy...your pathetic.

lol be a man? EQ when you actually get friends you'll understand why it's hard to even loose one.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2015, 10:16:16 AM »
Lol? Find a quote that says I wanted him to be a slave to the community. Contributing doesn't make you a slave, makes you an actual member of society. Which is the least I could say for yourself...your just a failed trolled who embraces himself over old records and a non existent legacy...your pathetic.

Do you know what society do when they are not happy about something? They manifest, and right now, it's exactly what alot of peoples do, they manifest, dont ask them to contribute on something they dont approved, because it's became slave treatment.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:18:00 AM by Equinox »