Author Topic: Betrayal from tk[as]  (Read 32583 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 10:20:17 AM »

Lol? Find a quote that says I wanted him to be a slave to the community. Contributing doesn't make you a slave, makes you an actual member of society. Which is the least I could say for yourself...your just a failed trolled who embraces himself over old records and a non existent legacy...your pathetic.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Do you know what society do when they are not even happy about something? They manifest, and right now, it's exactly what alot of people do, manifest, dont ask them to contribute on something they dont approved.

I never said they had to contribute to anything they didn't support, but I believe everyone can contribute to overall advancement of this server whether it be through coding or advertising...I mean if you oppose that type of contributions why even be here?

I dislike the current administration and how they have been running things but that's not gonna stop me from doing things to advance this server. Not even you EQ [emoji39]

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 10:23:03 AM »

Lol? Find a quote that says I wanted him to be a slave to the community. Contributing doesn't make you a slave, makes you an actual member of society. Which is the least I could say for yourself...your just a failed trolled who embraces himself over old records and a non existent legacy...your pathetic.

Do you know what society do when they are not even happy about something? They manifest, and right now, it's exactly what alot of people do, manifest, dont ask them to contribute on something they dont approved.

I never said they had to contribute to anything they didn't support, but I believe everyone can contribute to overall advancement of this server whether it be through coding or advertising...I mean if you oppose that type of contributions why even be here?

I dislike the current administration and how they have been running things but that's not gonna stop me from doing things to advance this server. Not even you EQ [emoji39]

Do you have probleme to read what tk said? Actually he dint approve the half of the staff, so dont ask him to work with this staff, period dude, there no anymore contribution, tk have a vision and nobody in that staff respect his vision, so why he will keep to contribute, i totally understand him.

Actually i dont even know why blid is still contribute too, blid is like the new bitch of that staff, paid the server while they spit on him, BIG lol.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:27:13 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 10:27:07 AM »
I never heard anything about any rule that you can only have one forums account.  Did I miss that one?

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 10:28:26 AM »
I never heard anything about any rule that you can only have one forums account.  Did I miss that one?

If i remember when iL made the forum he was trying to implant alot of different way to make people only have 1 account, i also remember we had to use a password or something like that to proof we never made account before to create a new one.

He was also talking about e-mail cd key thing or whatever all the slowtard projet he have.

But it's obvious if you dont know since kobe bryant is your hottest subject of the year.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:35:53 AM by Equinox »

Offline iL

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 10:47:10 AM »
Well, you have to realize that if LB decided to "play the game as an ordinary user", people from the same game can get his IP and, eventually, reveal his true identity, so it's not a serious "crime".
Yes, they can, but they didn't until tk[as] discover him.
Maybe Lb have been quite smart to not use both accounts at the same time or w/e. So if one revealed that identity that would be Lb's fault. But no one did, so it's tk[as]'s betrayal, i think so.

Also, I have ss of lightbringer posting my IP on public channel, so it's not as 'unacceptable' as one might think
Well, i don't welcome ip's discover without any solid reason, we can talk about details if you want.

this sounds serious, but as far as i know, tk[as] decided to leave the team on his own? He wasn't really performing any duties for months. Wasn't even active that much.
Well, i didn't have anything againt tk[as] personality before, only against him being admin. Now i do.

But the statement is fair nonetheless. Reasonable thing to do - don't trust tk[as]!
Yes, that is one of things i'm talking about.

What about the fact we cant made 2 account on the forum? It's because he is admin if he can overpass the law made 2 accounts and even worst insultes people from secret account when he is admin? Where the punishment for light, tk just said the truth.
Did we prohibit multiaccounting anywhere on the server or forum? Martin18 had 3 or 4 accounts.
Did we fight against that with ever? I don't remember such cases.

And who cares about his privacy when he have acces to all our smurfs and all our ip? Pretty sad to smurf peoples like that when your admin and your suppose to show exemple.
Yes, admins have such access as a part of their job, so what? I also have to say i looked after both Lb's akas and never saw any abuse from his side.

Spoiler
Your totally take out the only admin of your team where community have confident, so yes i trust tk way much more then you or any one of your liar staff, tk do his job right, hes neutral he dint need to hide himself, he assume and he dont lie.

Being crazy and bootk tk off for light because he told us how lightbringer is a dumb fucker who smurf and insult us, now just believe if he can protect him at this point for some stupid reason how he will protect him if he hacks.

It's just look like iL his a slave of the muslim trap.

please just ban yourself and bring light with you.

It's look like you got a boner on light for the last 8 month, so maybe you guys can stand togheter with some candles and choclate never came back and leave us the decent admin tk!

Thank you.
Not related to my post, we already discussed that in many previous threads.

Also I don't understand how these Admins expect the players to get along with each other when there is so much internal conflict between themselves...this is ridiculous the amount they fight. I wonder what fights they have had on Admins only boards...
Also not quite related to thread, but what conflicts do admins have between themselves? All of us agree in some base questions, just a small discord in ban period or w/e.

Need help to translate War2Combat to German, French, Italian, Polish or another language: http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,4728.0.html
Please, contact me if you are interested in that.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 11:00:56 AM »

I don't understand why he needed two accounts thought? This sort of behavior is usually associated with hackers and thieves as we have seen. Can you shed some light on this?

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 11:04:24 AM »

No, don't think so. Ganz, EQ, USA-Archer are all known to have made multiple accounts and no particular action taken against them. I would say it's strongly discouraged though to prevent confusion.

@Ryu, he wanted to participate in a game he enjoys without being innundated with harrassment/religious slurs every time he logged on, which is the situation he found himself in when he made the aka. Totally understandable imo.
squeak!

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 11:09:00 AM »
So you guys are totally boot an admin of your team because he told to the community the truth about another admin who smurf us and insult us with his secret account while he cry on his real account admin about being insulted and try to perma ban that peoples??

This staff is the most biggest fail ever, seriously...

They just use this door to boot tk since he dint cares about them anymore, you guys are total failure, no sens of morality, gonna boot our best admin for the muslim egocentric hacker one.

Pathetic.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 11:10:57 AM »

No, don't think so. Ganz, EQ, USA-Archer are all known to have made multiple accounts and no particular action taken against them. I would say it's strongly discouraged though to prevent confusion.

@Ryu, he wanted to participate in a game he enjoys without being innundated with harrassment/religious slurs every time he logged on, which is the situation he found himself in when he made the aka. Totally understandable imo.

We are not admin, we dont have to show exemple, and we certainly do not have acces to ip and other smurf peoples..

How the fuck someone can smurfs other while other cant smurfs him, fuck off dude, we are not playing arcade section.

Hes an admin acting like if hes only a player.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:13:33 AM by Equinox »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 11:11:26 AM »

I don't agree with his choice of making a smurf, shows weakness in his ability as an Mod. He should be able to filter through all the hate and not get emotionally charged over small things even if it is stuff about his religion.

However, that doesn't excuse this community's hostility towards him. Things do need to change if we are expected to survive.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:12:59 AM by EviL~Ryu »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 11:11:44 AM »
I think this song is really sad:

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 11:15:33 AM »
I think this song is really sad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27waAe7V-9s

do your thang, let big boy talk.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »
So you guys are totally boot an admin of your team because he told to the community the truth about another admin who smurf us and insult us with his secret account while he cry on his real account admin about being insulted and try to perma ban that peoples??

They just use this door to boot tk since he dint cares about them anymore, you guys are total failure, no sens of morality, gonna boot our best admin for the muslim egocentric hacker one.

Pathetic.

They didn't boot TK out...he left himself...I believe blid even mentioned once that they never questioned his Admin duties even if it was against their wishes (I.e unipbanning all the banned gamers).

This administration does have major flaws, but I believe TK left on his own accord because he was disgusted at what the current administration was doing, or lack of doing I would say...(I.e overbearing rules on gamers, favoritism, etc.)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:20:19 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2015, 11:20:06 AM »

Pathetic.

They didn't boot TK out...he left himself...I believe blid even mentioned once that they never questioned his Admin duties even if it was against their wishes (I.e unipbanning all the banned gamers).

This administration does have major flaws, but I believe TK left on his own accord because he was disgusted at what the current administration was doing, or lack of doing I would say...

Oh dont get me wrong about it, i totally know tk left by his own since 6 month ago already, but just acting like they does is totally a lack of respect and even more, it's nasty and yes disgusting, they just want to show they do what they want and how we are all stupid.

They totally laught in our face, i hope you guys are gonna believe me a good day, baddest staff ever.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2015, 11:25:58 AM »
Hes an admin acting like if hes only a player.
That's a good idea though.  Lots of places even have that as a policy, people post or play or do whatever under a normal user account, and the admin account isn't used for games or regular talk, so it can stay unattached and with a full appearance of neutrality.