Author Topic: Betrayal from tk[as]  (Read 32577 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Betrayal from tk[as]
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2015, 11:26:13 AM »

So you guys are totally boot an admin of your team because he told to the community the truth about another admin who smurf us and insult us with his secret account while he cry on his real account admin about being insulted and try to perma ban that peoples??

This staff is the most biggest fail ever, seriously...

They just use this door to boot tk since he dint cares about them anymore, you guys are total failure, no sens of morality, gonna boot our best admin for the muslim egocentric hacker one.

Pathetic.

They didn't boot TK out...he left himself...I believe blid even mentioned once that they never questioned his Admin duties even if it was against their wishes (I.e unipbanning all the banned gamers).

This administration does have major flaws, but I believe TK left on his own accord because he was disgusted at what the current administration was doing, or lack of doing I would say...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

Oh dont get me wrong about it, i totally know tk left by his own since 6 month ago already, but just acting like they does is totally a lack of respect and even more, it's nasty and yes disgusting, they just want to show they do what they want and how we are all stupid.

They totally laught in our face, i hope you guys are gonna believe me a good day, baddest staff ever.

Well I agree, TK did leave on his own wishes but I am sure the current administration is at fault also for making him feel alienated and wanting to leave.

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2015, 11:29:14 AM »
Hes an admin acting like if hes only a player.
That's a good idea though.  Lots of places even have that as a policy, people post or play or do whatever under a normal user account, and the admin account isn't used for games or regular talk, so it can stay unattached and with a full appearance of neutrality.

How is that a good idea? The reason your an Admin is because you have the ability to lead and also be part of the society. He shouldn't hide the fact that he is a admin just to get along with members of the community. I am sorry but that is just sad and pathetic if you feel you need to mask your identity to be liked. What the hell kind of mentality is that blid? I am shocked that you would even support anything like this. Admin is not a side job you put away when you feel your not liked.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:40:10 AM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2015, 11:29:44 AM »
Hes an admin acting like if hes only a player.
That's a good idea though.  Lots of places even have that as a policy, people post or play or do whatever under a normal user account, and the admin account isn't used for games or regular talk, so it can stay unattached and with a full appearance of neutrality.

Dude im totally against that and i totally want a pool vote right now..

How the fuck someone have acces to our smurf and ip and can smurf/insults/manipulated us after??? It's totally against our rights, i got the right of privacy even much then lightbringer against player... So how the fuck i got privacy against lightbringer when he became a normal player???

If someone have acces to my ip and my smurfs i want him to stay on his real account and protect me all the time,  i dont want him to became what i fear, what kind of stupid logic is that??!!

I mean hes totally have advantage on us right now as a normal player.

If you want to take exemple on other place, take exemple on almost 98% of everygame using one client.

Get on your horse your totally out of track son.

Worst staff ever, you guys are better take relaxing break pause for 2 month every 2 week and talk about nba, total scrubs.

Booting Tk, cant believe this shit.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 11:43:03 AM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2015, 11:39:13 AM »
the thread is polluted already. too bad

Offline Rit

• Grunt
    • View Profile
    • Rit's Youtube
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2015, 11:58:42 AM »
I appreciate everything that TK and LB have done for the server.  They assisted me in channel anytime I asked anything of them.  TK helped me get onto the old forums and LB even helped to assist me in forwarding Mafia's ports on his router when I ran into settings that were all in french.  LB was even willing to remote into his computer to assist me with this. I'm not sure what the exact issue is between TK and LB but I think they need to put it in the past and move on.  Let's face it, it's petty.  I think the differences we have with one another need to be settled right away so we can continue moving on in a direction that will benefit the server.

I think TK has some great ideas, but I think that his view on raising money is a bit optimistic.  I don't think it's so much that we need cash prizes to draw in old players who will only participate in a tournament on that one day.  A lot of us are getting older and just don't have time to play anymore.  Most of us were in our early twenties (college aged) when the server had been thriving a bit more.  I think it would be best to focus on a new generation of players.  We could even have tournaments that are exclusive to new players.  Why not create a board on the forum for new player introductions?  There are a lot of younger kids out there who are interested in the game but don't stay because they probably don't feel as if they fit in.  I've had quite a few of them reach out to me to play a few games with them and I try to help them as much as I possibly can.  When I reflect on what kept bringing me back to the server, I think about the atmosphere and the group of people I played with.  The new players need to feel welcome and the best thing we can do is to include them in our games and help them learn.  They will keep coming back if they have something to look forward to when they get on to play.  Burnt did a great job when he took in new players into the DW clan which I feel is something a lot of us can work with.  Money is not the answer here.  The bonds players are able to form with one another is.  I hope to see TK helping the server again and working with the admins in a way that isn't counter-productive.  I'd even like to discuss a few things with him and work with him to accomplish a lot of the things that he recommends. 

After some contemplation, I think I would actually be willing to take on an admin/mod position if I have the blessing of the admins and the players.  I'd like to help the server more and assist the players in the channel.  I also think we should start considering nominating a few admins/mods (people who can be trusted) who are active and can assist players in the channel.

Offline Player

• Axe Thrower
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2015, 12:00:24 PM »

Too much of this horseshit in my opinion. Admins should just make a decision and move forward rather than waste time trying to measure everyone's opinion for every little thing.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2015, 12:04:22 PM »
Yeah lol we gotta vote on whether Lightbringer is allowed to smurf now?  Anyway I think Rit might be a pretty good mod and a replacement may be needed since our most active people tk and Lightbringer have stepped down.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2015, 12:05:21 PM »
Too much of this horseshit in my opinion. Admins should just make a decision and move forward rather than waste time trying to measure everyone's opinion for every little thing.

decision bout what
its a pointless thread, bout how 1 dude trusted other dude now they dont trust each other anymore
another ophrah drama thread to eat popcorn with, thats what this is :P

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2015, 12:10:02 PM »

Actually your totally right, but how we should let them take decision since they are totally out of track.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2015, 12:11:04 PM »
Yeah lol we gotta vote on whether Lightbringer is allowed to smurf now?  Anyway I think Rit might be a pretty good mod and a replacement may be needed since our most active people tk and Lightbringer have stepped down.

This game gonna die no need replacement, equinox is out of here.

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2015, 12:12:00 PM »
this 43 sec clip portrays this thread

the dude in light blue is tk, the dude in white is lb and equinox is the referree!!

! No longer available

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2015, 12:27:15 PM »

I thought you were gonna take the top of the ladder while streaming to prove all legit.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2015, 12:28:24 PM »

I thought you were gonna take the top of the ladder while streaming to prove all legit.

Not the first time he's said that either [emoji23]

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2015, 01:28:56 PM »
I dont believe TK did anything wrong actually.  LB has revealed PLENTY of my own AKA's just to be an asshole (I wouldnt doubt he's done it to others either, but I can only speak from my own experience).  Sounds like TK did it back to him to be an ass.  Karma is a bitch isnt it LB lol.  In the past I'd created smurfs for the exact same reason as LB,  to avoid the bs I usually dealt with when I was not in the mood for it.  I too never did anything wrong on those accounts either, yet he still felt it would be "fun" to reveal them and then begin to bash me so that others would join in.  LB deserves everything bad he gets, the dude is a loose cannon.  TK may be a jerk every now and then, but at least he's impartial when the time comes.  Revealing AKA's is not a big deal,  certainly not worthy of losing anything or being banned.  But it does do one thing.  It shows just how much of an asshole you truly are.  Both TK and LB have done revealed AKA's against other player's wishes for no reason other than the humor factor.  If TK loses admin over something so trivial,  LB should as well since they are both guilty of the exact same "offense" I guess you could call it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:34:36 PM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2015, 01:41:15 PM »
the 'slight' fact you forgot to mention is that you were supposed to be permbanned at a time. And getting banned you were. On sight!