Author Topic: Newbie looking for some tips  (Read 5348 times)

Offline mwperk01

• Peon
    • View Profile
Newbie looking for some tips
« on: July 02, 2015, 05:01:25 PM »
I'm not very experienced with warcraft2 pvp games would some experienced players be kind enough to post some general strategies or other useful advice. thank you.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 05:02:44 PM »
I'm not very experienced with warcraft2 pvp games would some experienced players be kind enough to post some general strategies or other useful advice. thank you.

Ask Equinox, he's our God [emoji28]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie looking for some tips
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 05:11:18 PM »
http://war2.warcraft.org/strategy.shtml

see basics and cookbooking. everything else if you like. Also youtube replays and streams from the war2.ru community page
http://en.war2.ru/community/

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 07:15:23 AM »

Best advice, stay away from Equinox, he hacks and will also try to borrow money from you. Do not give it to him.

Strategies vary, what do you know of so far? Do you know what a "Dual" is Or a "Power" yet?

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 09:07:29 AM »

Best advice, stay away from Equinox, he hacks and will also try to borrow money from you. Do not give it to him.

Strategies vary, what do you know of so far? Do you know what a "Dual" is Or a "Power" yet?

dude, stop spreading your bullshit to normal boards...
if your answer to a general inquiry about strategy is "dont play with equinox, he hax, and dont lend him any money", you should go see a psychiatrist or, you know, the alternative.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 11:33:57 AM »

dude, stop spreading your bullshit to normal boards...
if your answer to a general inquiry about strategy is "dont play with equinox, he hax, and dont lend him any money", you should go see a psychiatrist or, you know, the alternative.

This is Claw. He likes chickens. [emoji3]

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2015, 04:34:44 AM »

That was the advice, you obviously missed the question regarding strategy. Given you're missing a major organ in the human body which limits your maximum capacity allow me to repost it.

be kind enough to post some general strategies or other useful advice

As for the Strategy, you missed this question, which is where your maximum capacity let you down.

Run along now claw, don't let your negligence kill your chickens and geese.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 04:36:27 AM by Winchester »

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 06:28:35 PM »

Dont waste your time to listen winchester and evil ryu, these guys cant even get in top 100 and there like 125 players in that community Lol.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 10:32:26 PM »

Dont waste your time to listen winchester and evil ryu, these guys cant even get in top 100 and there like 125 players in that community Lol.

[emoji23]

WHO ELSE BUT EQ??

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2015, 10:40:26 PM »

You hack a 20 year old video game for over a decade and think your amazing and deserve respect because of it. You're also a piece of crap in real life too, given the amount of times you've 'borrowed' money from family and friends, and then never returned it.

Newsflash - you're not a respectable person in game or in real life, you have no morals or honor in both.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2015, 10:42:36 PM »

You hack a 20 year old video game for over a decade and think your amazing and deserve respect because of it. You're also a piece of crap in real life too, given the amount of times you've 'borrowed' money from family and friends, and then never returned it.

Newsflash - you're not a respectable person in game or in real life, you have no morals or honor in both.

His non existent legacy is all he has hahaha [emoji23]