Poll

Do you want me as an admin?

Yes
9 (36%)
No
16 (64%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: July 22, 2015, 12:16:50 PM

Author Topic: Yamon as ru admin?  (Read 66304 times)

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Yamon as ru admin?
« on: July 11, 2015, 11:29:15 PM »
I will be active for the next year or so, on everyday. I have a keen interest in improving the community, and helping people with anything they want.

Some of the things I want to do for server include:
improving advertisement. I have a few good ideas for advertising that i cannot say because i don't want people stealing my ideas

improving the amount of tourneys.

troubleshooting hosting problems and connectivity issues for new and old players alike.

teaching new players* ( something i've been doing for a long time, two of my most successful apprentices include
Medivh and Lone)

and someone will always be there to ban hackers, transfer stats, or answer any other questions you have.

So i've been talking to other admins about this, and they are for it, but i need your approval in order to serve the community. So please vote.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: Yamon as ru admin?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 11:44:03 PM »
Yamon, you have bigger ego problems than Swift except you lack the war2 skill.  Your attitude of 'your the better than everyone else' is garbage and the biggest reason why you should be no where near a keyboard let alone admin of anything.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 11:50:53 PM »
as requested by joe, blid's message
sorry blid if you wanted this message to by between you and me, i just didn't want to have to wait for you to reply to me for permission to use it, i didn't think you'd mind anyway

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:03:31 AM by Yamon »

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 12:13:03 AM »
WTF kinda horseshit weed is Blid smoking to have done something that stupid.  You're like the WORST possible candidate for any such role.  He's desperate if you're the crap he is looking at appointing.  I dont care what you supported or not,  your attitude/ego are to big of a problem and those do not go away without serious therapy which you have needed for years.  The power tripping would be so large that it would register as a 50 magnitude on the richter scale with the epicenter being 3 universes away.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:17:04 AM by {Lance} »
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 12:16:34 AM »
well lance voted against me, that's a good sign.

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2015, 12:19:23 AM »
Did you not read anything Blid sent you in the mail?  What are you reading?  Moby dick and thinking it had something to do with war2?  Your delusions of "a lot of" wanting it as if you were some savior are a result of your ego.  1 uninformed person != 'a lot' by any stretch of the imagination.  Blid made it pretty clear that you are the OPPOSITE of popular in a good way.  You are popular in a BAD way.  There is a huge difference between the two.  Hitler was pretty popular too.  How did that work out for him?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 12:23:05 AM by {Lance} »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM »
Lol "war2 council". I wonder how much they are paid...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 12:33:52 AM »
BTW,  voting for yourself shouldnt even be allowed.  :P  just sayin.

Offline Yamon

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 12:36:00 AM »
Did you not read anything Blid sent you in the mail?  What are you reading?  Moby dick and thinking it had something to do with war2?  Your delusions of "a lot of" wanting it as if you were some savior are a result of your ego.  1 uninformed person != 'a lot' by any stretch of the imagination.  Blid made it pretty clear that you are the OPPOSITE of popular in a good way.  You are popular in a BAD way.  There is a huge difference between the two.  Hitler was pretty popular too.  How did that work out for him?

lol lance, the only reason i was such a douchebag is because everyone was a douchebag to me, people like you made this game a negative experience, i was made fun of for no reason since i started playing this game when i was 14, i would get picked on at school and come home and get picked on by war2 players for my skills, so you can thank yourself for my ego. but i'm 23 now and i'm over it

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 12:38:28 AM »
I know some people don't like Yamon, but I'm curious to see if it's just a few hold outs from a long time ago and if he's more well-liked now.  Like I wrote in the PM, I'm hesitant to do it because the first time it was so unpopular but it doesn't hurt to take the temperature and see if things have changed. 

Posting my PM without asking not a great move btw.  You can leave it up though

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 12:53:33 AM »
hahaha what a joke lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 02:27:31 AM »
i like the idea of admin polls. also multiple selection poll OR 'propose one/some yourself in your post' form would be better. I mean we could have tons of polls that result in nothing, but if we gathered 3-6 admin candidates and guaranteee that the best one gets the spot, it would be more efficient. and even the people with negative attitude (im sure EQ will vote 'no' to anyone but himself) would have to make up their mind and choose lesser evil

some1 might say that the 'community' didnt vote because they dont have forum accounts, but obviously if theyre too lazy to make one, its their problem exclusively

BTW,  voting for yourself shouldnt even be allowed.  :P  just sayin.
haha, its allowed in politics and also very democratic. OTOH you cant be a judge in your own case, so...

Offline SmurfKinG

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 02:59:57 AM »
uhm
i have seen yamon logged in about 5 times last 10 months.

then all of a sudden hes the most active player in..

but this poll closes july 14.....

lol
need at least 1 month to make my decision otherwise i aint votin :P

i mean
if he wants to be admin for a whole year, whats a month wait?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 03:02:12 AM by SmurfKinG »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 03:00:52 AM »
The poll should be longer than two days lol...

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 03:02:12 AM »
This server is a total joke lol
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.