Author Topic: This game totally dead.  (Read 19242 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: This game totally dead.
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »

ru's never going to die, there will always be a handful of nutbars kicking around here. They've got nowhere else to go.

Always gonna have 20 customs player to make us believe RU is still alive..

But did you ever know this server before? We had like 80gow player all the time, all of our best friend are gone, fuck your custom players, thats secondary, you lose all the primary pros players.

How hard is it to respect every gamer?

I don't understand you people anymore.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: This game totally dead.
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2015, 03:13:04 PM »

ru's never going to die, there will always be a handful of nutbars kicking around here. They've got nowhere else to go.

Always gonna have 20 customs player to make us believe RU is still alive..

But did you ever know this server before? We had like 80gow player all the time, all of our best friend are gone, fuck your custom players, thats secondary, you lose all the primary pros players.

How hard is it to respect every gamer?

I don't understand you people anymore.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

I respect every gamers wtf you talk about, im like the ONLY ONE on this server who made maps for CUSTOM player and Gow Players.. Im like the only one as gow player who have try so much to mix custom players and gow players togheter..

All the time ive put into this, maps, tournament, leagues, ive always mix everyone togheter...

The thing is, warcraft is base on classic map, without gow player they no more reason to play this game, i got nothing against custom player, but the days there no more gow player is the day i will never get back on this forum.

GOW PRIMARY, CUSTOM SECONDARY, THEN EVERYTHING TOGHETER.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.