Poll

Do you want iL to sell war2ru to Tk!

Yes
2 (22.2%)
No
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: August 12, 2015, 10:33:23 PM

Author Topic: Do you want iL to sell war2ru to Tk!  (Read 23177 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Do you want iL to sell war2ru to Tk!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2015, 04:55:08 PM »
Well thats your opinion and you're entitled to that.  I just happen to like what iL is doing and for whatever reason you dont.  I guess he's not fast enough for you which is understandable.  If things dont pick up in speed,  I'll kick in more than just ideas/suggestions/knowledge.  But remember as a developer I am use to working on time tables of months,  not days/hours.  I'm giving iL the time he needs and if he needs help,  I fully expect he would ask.  He knows I'd help him out if he asked.

It's not even a question of being fast this dude just doing nothing... Last news and announcement on main website is from 5 month ago, he took 3 years to give us custom icon and he took 9 month to made an anti hack and it's not even finish yet, during this 9 month he let everyone hack and most of the half of pro player are gone.

And he also decide to kick tk for lightbringer.

You like what he does, shut up dude, there nothing to like here.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2015, 04:56:42 PM »
Don't think he kicked TK...I asked him that day TK was demoted from Admin, he told me that TK asked to be removed.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2015, 04:58:36 PM »
TK had quit admin months prior to his account actually being demoted.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2015, 04:58:58 PM »
Don't think he kicked TK...I asked him that day TK was demoted from Admin, he told me that TK asked to be removed.

Tk demoted himself 5 month ago, it was not an obligation for iL to make a post about ( tk get kicked by iL ) when it's not even true.

It was a useless post and absolutly no respect for everything tk done for this stupid server.

Your all fucking dumb and your all gonna die with this stupid server, believe me, ill give one more year to this server if we lucky.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 05:03:47 PM »

Tk demoted himself 5 month ago, it was not an obligation for iL to make a post about ( tk get kicked by iL ) when it's not even true.

It was a useless post and absolutly no respect for everything tk done for this stupid server.

Your all fucking dumb and your all gonna die with this stupid server, believe me, ill give one more year to this server if we lucky.

Don't wish death on me you freakin mental case. With the amount of pills that you take for that underdeveloped squirrel brain of yours, your in no position to call anyone dumb.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 05:04:33 PM »

When i said your gonna die with this server it mean evil ryu gonna die with this server, i dont talk about your real life, if you got one loser.

Don't wish death on me you freakin mental case. With the amount of pills that you take for that underdeveloped squirrel brain of yours, your in no position to call anyone dumb.

When i said your gonna die with this server i mean the EVIL RYU, not your real life, if you even have one, loser.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 05:07:15 PM »
I think mousey is the one who runs the website so blame her for that.  Antihack was supposed to be out a long time ago and is long overdue.  Tupac apparently already has a working one.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 05:08:15 PM »
I think mousey is the one who runs the website so blame her for that.  Antihack was supposed to be out a long time ago and is long overdue.  Tupac apparently already has a working one.

Why i will blame Moustopher? She is paid to take cares of that forum and website? I mean the main admin is iL, if their partner cant do the job it became his own job.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
Do you want iL to sell war2ru to Tk!
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2015, 05:10:23 PM »

When i said your gonna die with this server it mean evil ryu gonna die with this server, i dont talk about your real life, if you got one loser.

When i said your gonna die with this server i mean the EVIL RYU, not your real life, if you even have one, loser.

Nope, been on this toilet since SC beta. Won't happen.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 05:15:51 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2015, 05:11:49 PM »

Why i will blame Moustopher? She is paid to take cares of that forum and website? I mean the main admin is iL, if their partner cant do the job it became his own job.
She is the only one who posts on the site. IL doesn't have anything to do with it.

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2015, 05:14:52 PM »

She is the only one who posts on the site. IL doesn't have anything to do with it.

Il have everything to do with everything, i repeat, he is the main admin, if someone cant do his job it's became his own job.

Nothing much to said.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2015, 05:18:06 PM »

Il have everything to do with everything, i repeat, he is the main admin, if someone cant do his job it's became his own job.

Nothing much to said.
His English is bad. Why would you want him posting on main page?

Kali IGL Stats

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2015, 05:25:55 PM »

Nothing much to said.
His English is bad. Why would you want him posting on main page?

Because it's better then nothing, if mousetopher is so useless he still find someone else, actually he dint dint do the job himself and he also dint cares if nobody does it.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2015, 06:22:11 PM »
I was performing admin duties up until 5 days before I asked my admin to be removed. I didn't get kicked or whatever. I asked it to be removed, and it was within a week or so.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2015, 06:33:35 PM »
I was performing admin duties up until 5 days before I asked my admin to be removed. I didn't get kicked or whatever. I asked it to be removed, and it was within a week or so.

Yes and iL make a thread about your bad behavior against lightbringer and the other staff or something like that for absolutly no reason.

Thats what i din't like.