can anyone do any one of the following tasks we need to assign one task to each person.
I agree with lance in general, it has already been done, but of course that will be welcomed if one wants to improve that.
1. Facebook , create a Facebook page . Not as a person but not as a page . I will help it go out. I just need someone to Controll it . I can advise on the type of things to put in it if needed.
"Join the War2.ru Facebook group": https://www.facebook.com/groups/war2server/
From the site main page.
If that something you're talking about?
If you can to advise anything with that or help, what would be great.
Let's do it or let's let's talk about your ideas about that.
I think group admins will be happy to get some reasonable ideas.
2. A YouTube video promoting the game I can help these videos get hits, I can guarantee 70,000. Not a video of a game u played but one promoting the game and server.
Would be nice to do that if you can. I also agree it's very important for our project.
Here's a youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/war2combat/
3. A help desk in the website where people download the game . Very simply live help box where experienced people can help newbs . Someone will need to Controll / install it and create some type of roster.
I think we can start some kind of live help box if you really think we need it and if you are ready to handle it by your means.
4. No rejecting people for games rule. There is No use in the new guys coming and not being able to get games. Or create a channel solely for new people.
I agree that is a problem when people don't want to play with newbies, at the same time people should decide whom to play with...
We can't prohibit them to not play with those who them dislike or with unknown people.
We can try to implement hardware based smurf detection system, just to make people sure they are not playing with any known cheater.
That will also not help if they don't want to play with smurfs.
I also hope most people don't ban real newbies, only hacking smurfs...
5. Create a real tournament ladder ( similar to that of cases ladder)
Do you mean something like ladder.war2.ru? Or to improve that system?
I'd be happy to assign that task to anybody. You really don't need any private access to do that. All you need is the public report list to parse it in realtime, upload to your database and draw any kind of reports you wish by requests.
That is one or low-priority tasks, but it could be released by anyone. You just need some programming skill for that.
6. Offer incentives if people bring a friend or friends to the server. Will encourage current people and also new people to bring their friends and post on their Facebook page.
What incentives do you mean? We always welcome new members and members who invite other members.
That's why we post news or create forum sections with subsections like an UWC League example.
We need active member here and welcome any kind of activity according to rules.