Author Topic: Helping the game  (Read 16492 times)

Offline tora is a simp bitch for billionaires

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Helping the game
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2015, 02:20:21 PM »
the only person who thinks ganz is good is ganz. you'd be hard pressed to find anyone else confirming his own claims about how good he is, or was. everyone who knows him , knows him as a ladder abusing newbie. when he did make a return to wc2 all he ever played was instant action.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2015, 03:00:20 PM »
"US"? lol Whats your aka? If you were any good I would have heard of you. I have no experience??? ROFL I have 2nd most wins in Kali IGL history. I played with the best of the best when this game had 100x the playerbase of today.

Then you should log in sometimes so i can give u a beatdown.
Who you were in Kali ,no one gives a fuck , your win ratio back in the days has no importance. Your name is not known , You are NOT relevant for this community.
And i've never seen anyone talking about you or namin your account. and thats the proof you are NO ONE.

Its because I stopped playing the game seriously shortly after bnet came  late99/early 2000. Since then I have probably only played like 300 gow games at most in those 15 years.  Obviously nobody will talk about you when you have been inactive for so long but all the old good players know my original aka and thats all that matters. I am a legend and was a top player in the game when it was at its peak. THe only player in the history of warcraft 2 to be #1 on every server.[/td][/tr][/table]
Kali IGL Stats

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2015, 03:07:01 PM »
You don't have an "original aka."

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2015, 03:09:20 PM »
You don't have an "original aka."

If you only knew, my aka has been brought up countless times in the best players lists that were made.
Kali IGL Stats

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2015, 03:11:07 PM »
No it hasn't

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2015, 03:12:43 PM »
Your opinion is worthless since you've never been ranked above tier 6 on anyone's list.
Kali IGL Stats

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2015, 03:13:59 PM »
GaNz is probably thinking about claiming DethWlkr or something but is afraid to give out a specific name due to fear that someone will be able to prove he's lying

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2015, 03:15:14 PM »
You would know my pre-2000 name and my stats are 100 percent real.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

What name did you play under then?  I'd probably recognize it.  You did mention that you remember playing with Iceburg,  so I have probably run into you before and likely even played with you :D

Its a secret, only a small number of players know my old aka.

Not only do I not think you really have a well-known aka, I don't think there's any "small number of players" that know it.  That's also made up.

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2015, 03:21:06 PM »
GaNz is probably thinking about claiming DethWlkr or something but is afraid to give out a specific name due to fear that someone will be able to prove he's lying

LOL, no. Obviously not DethWlkr. I retired my name once bnet came out. I made this name as a smurf originally to talk shit and stuff and not give my original name a bad reputation. I can easily prove my original AKA if I needed to and have a few old players who know my original AKA that could vouch for me.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2015, 04:15:51 PM »
No,  really,  I'm genuinely interested in knowing because I'd honestly never even heard of you until you went to the forums one day and started showing IGL stats or something like that.  I looked at it and was like huh?  Who the heck is this?  I've never even heard of that name before until now and now its all over the IGL nostalgia ladders (which I hadnt even looked at in years myself at that point).  Then I saw someone prove that you were ladder abusing so I just wrote it off as some nobody trying to act all cool.  Since the game reports are no longer available, it cant be "proven" anymore that you abused it,  but I do remember reading a thread about it and someone showed the game reports that proved it.  But if you say you have an original name,  I'd really be interested to know what it is,  I'm always interested in knowing who the people I played with are today.  Nothing against you at all, I'm just curious and not accusing of anything,  just merely stating facts as I've read them in the past thats all because I really have NO idea who you "were".
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline Smokosz

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 05:49:42 PM »
Do not greet players who come back (http://forum.war2.ru/index.php/topic,1122.0.html) with a bunch of flames between Equinox and Ryu and Winchester, do not shit on them for posts they made 5 years ago.

The level of this forum is surely a one, big put-off. Given age of this game, you could expect the average player is grown up person but the impression from reading stuff around here is just the opposite and I wonder if any random forum about Minecraft (or whatever kids play these days) would contain so much dumb vulgarity, trolling and dirty flame wars. Because here it's about 99% of the whole content. If anybody comes here hesitant whether to (re)join the War2 community or pass on it, reading this garbage can of a forum will outweigh the scales easily. I know it by myself, having been around for many years, my current view is that there are only two remains of this game: occassional old ef hosted privately, with password, every hundred years on RU + bunch of bitter and awkward people passing their time on this filthy forum. 

Offline Marshmallow

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 08:59:37 PM »
I can't believe you guys still remember your aka's from bnet/kali days.  I played a lot in late 90s early 2000s while in college - i barely remember the name of the college I went to.  I've wracked my brain trying to remember my old names and even after 4 months of playing here I have no idea what they could be.  College was a big haze for me I suppose.

Offline The Legend of StarTale

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2015, 11:16:05 AM »
He is DieHard iirc... A true legend of this game. Ganz is the real deal. Everyone must bow.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2015, 12:09:21 PM »
Right.  Diehard.  Ya let me get right on that one.  I only played with diehard EVERY day for like 7yrs straight (we were both in mg together).  Hes not Diehard lol
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline [TD]Medivh

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2015, 02:05:54 PM »
Its because I stopped playing the game seriously shortly after bnet came  late99/early 2000. Since then I have probably only played like 300 gow games at most in those 15 years.  Obviously nobody will talk about you when you have been inactive for so long but all the old good players know my original aka and thats all that matters. I am a legend and was a top player in the game when it was at its peak. THe only player in the history of warcraft 2 to be #1 on every server

You are making fun of youself.

A true legend never dies.
Actually the legend of "ganz" didnt even begin LOL