Author Topic: Helping the game ( again)  (Read 2403 times)

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
Helping the game ( again)
« on: July 17, 2015, 09:26:42 PM »
Since my initial post offering to help the game no one has done anything at all . And things have got a lot worse

How would making a new server get more new players? I do not seem the logic behind that.

The idea being I can direct people to the game , I do have marketing / business skills . U guys can argue it all you want but I do .

Now it's no use me getting new players to the game if they can't login

They can get a game on their phone in 30sec and play it online instantly. The average person is not going to fuck around for much more than a minute before they don't bother playing it online.

Somebody in an earlier post said that the downloads of the game are actually a lot higher than those going online. Showing that not many people who download it manage to get online.

A help desk (live chat) on the home page would help a lot and a mentioned it before in my list of ways to help . But everyone seems blind/ or they are trying to make server die. U don't realise how sad u will be when that happens

My target of 10,000 in 1 year is not unrealistic

No one has done anything since my initial post offering to help the server . Replying to this post with hey dellam if u want help the server just fuck off ..... Doesn't help the server . It just shows your stupidity and unwillingness to accept help .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Helping the game ( again)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 01:11:00 AM »
What do you mean downloads are higher than people going online? .. are you sure they aren't downloading, then going online only to be welcomed by an inactive unfriendly community?  .. if that's not the case, maybe some are downloadin just to play the campaign

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 03:31:39 AM »
What do you mean downloads are higher than people going online? .. are you sure they aren't downloading, then going online only to be welcomed by an inactive unfriendly community?  .. if that's not the case, maybe some are downloadin just to play the campaign
I remember seeing the stats were like 100+ downloads per day.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline dellam

• Berserker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 04:23:30 AM »
I would say it's too hard / complicated to get a online game .
Try it , pretend it your first game .
I'm in now as myself I been waiting 15 minutes .
Ch0ppy and quickHr were only people playing , they started without me though
Then in chat there is
Mouse
E.smith
Fncxpunter
Abc
Spirit
Yamon
Evil ryu
Galaxy
Bob202
Knight
Candycrush

All afk for more than 1 hour /finger
All very confusing for a new guy who would assume it was fake .
Measures need to be in place for the new people b4 I get them here

Offline Winchester

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 11:10:44 AM »

It used  to be like that before the campaign was added in.