Author Topic: channel youtube  (Read 5978 times)

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
Re: channel youtube
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 12:27:57 PM »
Use OBS for recording.  You will get much better video quality.  There are instructions on the website to set it up.  Using twitch is optional but HIGHLY recommended.  Once on twitch, it has options to upload it to youtube for you.  Its just a checkbox and uploads directly from the twitch servers to youtube.  No need to dl to your machine and then upload.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline mousEtopher

• Administrator
  • Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • War2.me
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 12:49:25 PM »
Use OBS for recording.  You will get much better video quality.  There are instructions on the website to set it up.  Using twitch is optional but HIGHLY recommended.  Once on twitch, it has options to upload it to youtube for you.  Its just a checkbox and uploads directly from the twitch servers to youtube.  No need to dl to your machine and then upload.

+1

Here's the guide: http://en.war2.ru/tutorials/how-to-live-stream-warcraft-2/ LMK if you have trouble with it and I can help you set it up.
squeak!

Offline FCLI-Gold

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 01:31:09 PM »
It works for win XP

Offline {Lance}

• Sappers
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »
Fow windows XP use XSplit instead of OBS.  It's essentially the exact same thing as OBS but it is a little harder to configure.  However, OBS does not work with WinXP where as XSplit does work with WinXP.  XSplit is not quite as good as OBS as far as features go, but it's still going to produce the exact same video quality as OBS.  It also has Twitch features just like OBS.
Dk At hall is cause I started with temple at start and didn't need the castle . Not a hack .  I wouldn't bother editing a ss btw

^---- Dellam doesnt hack!  See, even by his own admission, no hack!!  LMFAO.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 02:55:43 PM »
People still use XP?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline FCLI-Gold

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »
I use XP because of the PC means that bad