Author Topic: ss thread  (Read 2366 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
ss thread
« on: October 25, 2015, 11:39:04 AM »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
Re: ss thread
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 11:40:01 AM »
Why post this here? I wasn't even asking for myself, I'm 11-0 vs you in 45 Man. Xcal is 6-1. That game is you vs QUICK{hR} and now hes 2-0 vs you even with that ss :P. I don't think you hack it was just a blind shot and I wanted to make sure QUICK got a fair shake even though I was certain you didn't hack.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 07:20:24 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 12:33:28 PM »
u asked so i posted..

also, anyone know the site to see if someone is running antihack?

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 12:35:23 PM »
p.s. of all those games, there were a few where you both only had 1 unit left

not too bad for someone who just started playing them.... kinda speaks of the skill level required to play

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 02:02:37 PM »
ABnormal

he mysteriously found my towers early game ... i let that slide. but then later in the game as soon asmy hidden temples finished he ran straight to them with like 5 ogres

asked for SS and he said he took it, then i asked if he posted and he said he was getting his brother to show him how to do it, then he never posted and logged.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 07:12:40 PM »
Server.War2.Ru/Status the anti hack site. Also there was ONE game where we got down to 1 man each I'll give you that. I overextended myself on the flank, but in the end I still won =D. As for other games we both got to 1 there are none, I have all our games warvided. There were some games where you did pretty good, but most games I dominated the game the whole time while you tried your best to defend. You are a pretty decent PBall player for playing 20 games or so, but like I said the top level like Xcal, QUICK, and me is not unskilled, it takes a skill unique from GOW. It's not easy and if you do get very good you will just be on our level not above it.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 07:18:12 PM by xXxSmeagolxXx »