Author Topic: PBall Players Reunion Tournament: August 1st 8PM CDT  (Read 14572 times)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 PBall Players
PBall Players Reunion Tournament: August 1st 8PM CDT
« on: July 23, 2015, 03:42:27 PM »
Here is a link to the tournament, going to be a lot of old school PBallers on that night. https://www.facebook.com/events/1660669927501978/ Hoping to get 16 or more, but we'll play at least an 8 person tournament Saturday august 1st at 8PM CDT. Here is the facebook page for Wc2 PBall players as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Wc2PBallPlayers/ and here's the PBall youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LouieO1988/videos Long live PBall and Warcraft 2! =D

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
Re: PBall Players Reunion Tournament: August 1st 8PM CDT
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 05:11:36 PM »
Good job putting it together I will try to make it that day.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 05:30:32 PM »
Thanks Burnt, in the last 6 months I've had 13 eight person tournaments just by word of mouth on the server. I created a facebook page for PBallers recently, and added the list of all the old ones I had. Several have joined since then, and I'm trying to get a 16 person or larger tournament for this one. I added you on facebook to the group if you want to check it out, you're also invited to the facebook event for the tournament or you can check it out or acecpt. I've been telling people about the tournament of champions for some time now and I'll continue to until Sunday. Thanks for your support Burnt.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 08:10:08 AM »
Hope everything goes good today and you have a good turnout for the Tournament Of Champions Burnt. Sunday is the worst day for me to show up for something(because of work), but if I'm awake I will log on and check out the activity and maybe spectate. I've always appreciated what you do for the game Burnt, a lot of admins past/present really don't pull their weight, but you are always advertising Warcraft and hosting tournaments. Have fun hosting your tournament today, and thank you for all you do.

Offline O4L

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
    • Warcraft 2 Server
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 09:41:10 AM »
Thanks Smeagol, I believe it will be a great day indeed and a lot of fun for everyone who comes.

A lot of stuff admins do for people you don't really see directly either though. Most things are sent through emails, facebooks, messengers, forums pm, in game whispers, in game /mails.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:43:39 AM by x-DW-x)BuRnT( »

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 12:03:40 PM »
Il is a class act in my book, he does so much for this game and is the main reason it's still alive, all for no pay for his work. Anyone who has contributed to this game and helped it has my respect admin or not. Tupac also gets huge respect by me, he's not even an admin and sometimes doesn't even play but has done so much for and continues to do so much for this game. Wasn't trying to call anyone out, mainly just speaking to the inactivity of some admins. I agree with what seems to be the general consensus though, more admin presence on the server would be a good thing for the server. All in all I think everyone's heart is int he right place that they want to help this game though.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 01:16:19 AM »
The PBall Players Reunion Tournament Saturday will award a special icon to the winner. The icon is made by Tupac and is a trophy with PB to the right of it. It is very cool looking, and is well made. Hope to see everyone at this tournament, anyone is welcome old school PBallers, or people wanting to meet the PBall community and start playing some PBall. Check out the PB Facebook group and here's a link to the event, also included in this post is the file of the icon that will be awarded to the winner. Should be a fun night with some old players hope to see you there! https://www.facebook.com/events/1660669927501978/

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
PBall Players Reunion Tournament: August 1st 8PM CDT
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 01:21:13 AM »
Very nice man!

You get any old players to come on?

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 01:34:52 AM »
Yeah Ryu Killa_Goddess, Fallen_Drunk(founder of old East fallen clan), Infection-fu-, and a few others are probably going to show up. Also a few people that are new seem to have joined the group and event. Players like Killa_Lancelot and Evil~OSC who play sometimes but not often are also listed as going on the event. Hoping the numbers on the event and word of mouth hold up and we have 12-20+. I'm sure we'll get at least another 8 person one but it looks to be a good tournament with old players.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 01:39:47 AM »
How's OSC doing, he doesn't come on much anymore [emoji20]

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 01:44:40 AM »
He seems to go on sprees where he plays wc2 over the years. I haven't personally talked to him since the last time I played with him probably 6 months ago. I have had him on my facebook for years though and I added him to the PBall Players Group. He liked some of the content and joined the tournament. He also liked my post of a video with the tournament info in the group today, so I think he's probably going to show up. Going to send him a private message soon too. Should be fun to see OSC and not that active players, and players who haven't been active in years all on. I'm hoping the numbers hold up but should be a diverse group of PBallers on =D .

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 01:46:35 AM »
Tell him I said yo.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 01:48:03 AM »
Well hopefully you'll be there Saturday 8PM CDT(9PM East Coast your time)! You can tell him yourself then, but when I talk to him in the next few days or send him a message I'll mention you said hi.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 01:52:38 AM »
I'll try to be on, will probably be on call that weekend and won't get much gaming done.

Offline xXxSmeagolxXx

• Ogre
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 08:17:48 AM »
Also since I was mentioning people who I respect for helping this game, I thought I'd add one my buddy Evil~Ryu. Ryu has helped with many things on the server. Even though he has his own job he is willing to help this game, even shelling out money from his own pocket for advertising, and recently too. Just saying this because I feel anyone who helps this game deserves recognition from the community. Anyone who should be helping the community and isn't should be pushed to help out. Now back to discussion about the PBall Players Reunion Tournament =D . Everyone show for some old school PBall games and tournaments with some new and old players!