Author Topic: Congratulation Admins you must be happy!  (Read 29410 times)

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: Congratulation Admins you must be happy!
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 08:31:23 PM »

I've just been an admin for 10 years and am an active player. Who cares what I think?

Useless admin for 10 years*

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 08:34:17 PM »
Lol, how long have you been playing this game?  I was the most active administrator for the better half of that time and personally coded the ladder - learned php just to do it.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 08:45:54 PM »
tk has crybabyitis

its no different than real life situations ... if you're not gonna do something, get the hell out of other people's way so they can

you stupid fucker, how am i in anyone's way?  explain that

you're juts a bitter asshole doing nothing but posting tearful bullshit lmao, none of which even makes any sense

Dude just tell me how the fuck tk did nothing? He was your most active admin for the last 5 years and your only one for the last 2.

I mean he made programmation, he help everyone, he paid from his own pocket, he was actually the only one who was making video to learn at peoples and was certainly not doing all his day talking about nba..

I mean dude, this server is totally about TK.

Where your fucking respect??
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:48:33 PM by Equinox »
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 08:49:38 PM »
When did I say he did nothing?

He flipped out and quit because of hurt feelings without even giving us a chance to address his complaints (after we'd already given him insane leeway in the past)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 08:50:21 PM »
* you're juts a bitter asshole doing nothing  *

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 08:51:34 PM »
Yes.  "Doing."  That's the present tense eq.  not the past tense.

He deleted every single ip ban witohut even asking, and WE LET HIM DO THAT.

then he just quit without warning.  if we're gonna let him delete every single ip ban we probably owuld have done whatever dumb shit was making him buttsalty but we didn't have the chance cuz he just up and quit, then salted the earth by posting retarded threads for the next 6 months

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 08:59:58 PM »
Yes.  "Doing."  That's the present tense eq.  not the past tense.

He deleted every single ip ban witohut even asking, and WE LET HIM DO THAT.

then he just quit without warning.  if we're gonna let him delete every single ip ban we probably owuld have done whatever dumb shit was making him buttsalty but we didn't have the chance cuz he just up and quit, then salted the earth by posting retarded threads for the next 6 months

Dude your just a moron, he delete every single ip because almost all of them ( approximativly 250 ) was from me and dellam old proxy, but your so much active you already know that right?

All that ip your crying about just mean nothing dude..

Why did you not put the same importance to kick the real one who make alot of mess * Lightbringer- * Did you see all the fucking mess because of him? How much people cry about him? Where the fuck did you were when we were asking for removing him instead of TK.

80% of the server will prefere tk over lightbringer, so how the fuck we have lightbringer over tk?

Your staff is moron, nothing professional, you answer what post you want and when you want, you ignore what post you want when you want...

You moustopher and iL are totally the reason why this game die, doing nothing all day long and make us w8 all the time for EVERYTHING.

The only one admin who deserve to be admin since 2014 is Burnt and Tk.. All the rest is a pure joke and kill this game everyday with non sens marketing.

You guys are shit, your making us waste our time since ten years by keep give us fake dream, we supporting this server for the last 10 years everyday and you cant even do what we ask for..

You have no respect for us, keep talking with dellam like if his idea are greats, it's a pure insult and pure shame for all of us, Your fucking total morons dude!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:04:07 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2015, 09:06:04 PM »
the point of mentioning him deleting all ip bans is to show we WERE giving him leeway and letting him do stuff.  we were letting him do as he wished, then he got buttsalty and raged out anyway.

there was never a choice between lightbringer and tk.  they were both admins, tk went crazy and then quit.  lb stuck around until he got driven out.  we didn't remove either and we were never asked to make a choic ebetween the two.

it doesnt matter what i or moues do or dont do.  what matters is this: we're willing to add admins, anyone deserving, and we're encouraging everything good.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2015, 09:12:20 PM »
the point of mentioning him deleting all ip bans is to show we WERE giving him leeway and letting him do stuff.  we were letting him do as he wished, then he got buttsalty and raged out anyway.

there was never a choice between lightbringer and tk.  they were both admins, tk went crazy and then quit.  lb stuck around until he got driven out.  we didn't remove either and we were never asked to make a choic ebetween the two.

it doesnt matter what i or moues do or dont do.  what matters is this: we're willing to add admins, anyone deserving, and we're encouraging everything good.

Im probably sure he dont fucking cares about the right to delete retard proxi Ip nobody cares, did you give him the right to remove that hacker admin you hire for ten years? Did you give him the right to add more admins by himself without to ask your stupid opinion? Did you give him right to make the official forum of war2ru instead of this shitty forum we have for the last years?? Did you give him right to do what he want with the main website? Did you give him right to change WAR2RU for something more welcome for everyone?

You give him no fucking right dude.... And i dont think he cares to dint have that rights, i think he cares to dint have that rights since your only fucking talking about NBA and american politics all day long..

You can say what you want dude, Tk make this game life with burnt and me, you il moustopher are pure joke and take this game in hostage with all your stupid ideas for the last 10 years.

And now you guys acting like if your playing to show yourself involved, fuck off dude, we know truth, you guys have never do nothing to help that client since six month ago.

You dont fucking cares about us, stop acting dude.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:14:39 PM by Equinox »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 09:13:06 PM »
yawn

tk hated you more than anyone and begged us to ban and delete you

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 09:15:45 PM »
yawn

tk hated you more than anyone and begged us to ban and delete you

Who cares if he hate me? Do you think because he hate me i will be liar and act like if he did nothing?

Ive always been neutral and only said what i think even if i dont like someone.

Tk is the one who make live that server for the last 2 years with burnt.

Period.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2015, 09:17:43 PM »
You want to be good for this game?? Just fucking be who you are dude, nobody, give up your admin position and let it for someone who have the passion.

Same for iL and Moustopher.

We dont need anyone of you anymore.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2015, 09:18:17 PM »
good for him, he made the server live and then rage quit for no reason and started talking shit for the next 6 months.  he also wanted to ban you for speaking up.   what a guy

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2015, 09:20:13 PM »
tk is fucking trash.  we gave him full control and then he quit without even telling us why, and it turned out the reason why was because his feelings were hurt but he didnt even tell us.  and now he cries, trolls, and flames

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2015, 09:20:50 PM »
good for him, he made the server live and then rage quit for no reason and started talking shit for the next 6 months.  he also wanted to ban you for speaking up.   what a guy

Who cares if he want me ban?? Actually i get ban from everyone of you for alot of stupid reason... So at this point your all equal... The real thing is when it's time to talk about a real admin only burnt and tk came out from my mouth because they are actually our only real admin.

Rage quit, i will rage quit too with 3 stupid admins like you moustopher and iL.

Explain me how the fuck iL is talking with dellam since one week but dint even answer to the tupac admin poll he own 8-2.

Dude you guys are PURE JOKE!