Author Topic: Congratulation Admins you must be happy!  (Read 29482 times)

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Congratulation Admins you must be happy!
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2015, 09:21:33 PM »
tk is fucking trash.  we gave him full control and then he quit without even telling us why, and it turned out the reason why was because his feelings were hurt but he didnt even tell us

He quit because YOUR ALL JOKES, what dont you understand, YOU GUYS ARE JOKES!!!!
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2015, 09:22:22 PM »
Active player since when? Not the entire time I was admin. The only time Ud  log on was maybe 2 days a month tops under a smurf.. then leave and repeat.. maybe saw u logged on as blind 4-5 times the whole 2 years I was admin... u can't hide that fact. Everyone else knows how often they've seen u logged on as admin too

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2015, 09:23:29 PM »
il also listened and talked to you.  il will listen and talk to anyone who offers.  dellam has no power on the server.  dont be dumb.

anyone hwo is like "OMG THEY'RE LETTING DELLAM DO STUFF" is full of shit.  il offered to listen to whatever he wanted to say, yes.  listen.  no one said he'd be allowed to actually do anything or dictate anything.  he's a banned hacker.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2015, 09:23:53 PM »
Full control my ass. Had to basically discuss everything I did with u guys. The one time I acted without discussing it first it was clear u guys were upset

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2015, 09:24:26 PM »
Active player since when? Not the entire time I was admin. The only time Ud  log on was maybe 2 days a month tops under a smurf.. then leave and repeat.. maybe saw u logged on as blind 4-5 times the whole 2 years I was admin... u can't hide that fact. Everyone else knows how often they've seen u logged on as admin too
youre too inactive to even know, and yet are accusing me of being inactive.  ive been playing nonstop.  ask messiah with whom i played about 30 games the last week, not even smurfing, admitting who iwas.

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2015, 09:25:02 PM »
il also listened and talked to you.  il will listen and talk to anyone who offers.  dellam has no power on the server.  dont be dumb.

anyone hwo is like "OMG THEY'RE LETTING DELLAM DO STUFF" is full of shit.  il offered to listen to whatever he wanted to say, yes.  listen.  no one said he'd be allowed to actually do anything or dictate anything.  he's a banned hacker.

Dude even iL make a new thread about Dellam idea are you fucking kidding me? iL is just laughing in our face, totally it's a shame.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2015, 09:25:13 PM »

We need Lightbringer- back
Started by tk[as]

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 09:25:58 PM »
youre too inactive to even know, and yet are accusing me of being inactive.  ive been playing nonstop.  ask messiah with whom i played about 30 games the last week, not even smurfing, admitting who iwas.

Are you asking us to ask someone who dint even there? You guys are not playing, your smurfing, this kind of attitude kill this game, when we need the family to show we still there we only see stupid smurf try to smurf us.

fuck both of you.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 09:26:31 PM »
Full control my ass. Had to basically discuss everything I did with u guys. The one time I acted without discussing it first it was clear u guys were upset
Good news vs Bad news.
Started by tk[as]

Good news .... I deleted every single IP ban on the server

Bad news (possibly) ... i deleted every single IP ban on the server.

iL:
Why not, let's try your way, or course it makes some sence, as for me. It's up to Blid also.

blid:
You cna't reason with dellam.  I guesssss maybe you can prove me wrong but he's the one guy that has never shown the slightest interest in playing the game and has never done anything but troll by hacking hall -> farm -> dk temple.  For like 10 years...

END OF THREAD. 

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 09:27:53 PM »
Good news vs Bad news.
Started by tk[as]

Good news .... I deleted every single IP ban on the server

Bad news (possibly) ... i deleted every single IP ban on the server.

iL:
Why not, let's try your way, or course it makes some sence, as for me. It's up to Blid also.

blid:
You cna't reason with dellam.  I guesssss maybe you can prove me wrong but he's the one guy that has never shown the slightest interest in playing the game and has never done anything but troll by hacking hall -> farm -> dk temple.  For like 10 years...

END OF THREAD.

Nobody cares about that stupid ip, we cares about global work, not a mystake.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2015, 09:31:09 PM »
im contradicting tk who said he got shit for doing that.  we let him do it and didnt say boo

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2015, 09:31:34 PM »
then he quit because of his forum moderation rights without even letting us know why he was quitting

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2015, 09:34:50 PM »
then he quit because of his forum moderation rights without even letting us know why he was quitting

Yes and im telling you i dont cares i dont want anyone of you iL and moustopher as admin, i want burnt and tk.

iL moustopher should only be programmar.

You can only be a forumer.

Lightbringer should only be a garbage where we pee and poo.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2015, 09:40:16 PM »
i always supported tk while he was admin bro.  it was never a choice between me and tk.  he quit and became a megafucker sure, but i alwyas supported him until then.  you acting like it's me kepeing him out when i wanted him in all along until he became a retarded troll clown

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2015, 09:42:38 PM »
i always supported tk while he was admin bro.  it was never a choice between me and tk.  he quit and became a megafucker sure, but i alwyas supported him until then.  you acting like it's me kepeing him out when i wanted him in all along until he became a retarded troll clown

Tk left by himself.

It dont mean he was not planning to comming back later.

You guys make a thread about the fact he supposly talk trash about lightbringer when he just tell us the truth.

If you where someone good blid, you will take for him in that stupid dissrespect post iL made.

But your a little punk and even mousetopher make you shut your mouth, shameless.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:44:20 PM by Equinox »