Author Topic: Congratulation Admins you must be happy!  (Read 29412 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: Congratulation Admins you must be happy!
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2015, 09:43:33 PM »
tk has no response because it's all true.  also, besides not responding to the longer post, he cannot explain how im in anyone's way, because im not, ive always backed appointing new admins (including him) and supported people embarking on new projects.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Thats why you didn't even bother to vote in the tupac for admin thread? You should be a politician dude.
Kali IGL Stats

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2015, 09:46:12 PM »
I'm gonna start a server after this one is done.. already been putting money aside for it

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:42 PM »
I had to jump through hoops (blins hoops) just to get admin .. even after I made a clan strictly to help people, made videos strictly to help people, and was the "go to guy" for hosting/port forwarding issues.. even before I was admin

Offline Nox

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:48 PM »
tk has no response because it's all true.  also, besides not responding to the longer post, he cannot explain how im in anyone's way, because im not, ive always backed appointing new admins (including him) and supported people embarking on new projects.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Thats why you didn't even bother to vote in the tupac for admin thread? You should be a politician dude.

Dont worry they will vote on the dellam one.
Mr.120apm aka U8! Best player of the world losing 4v3 against Phillip5256.

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2015, 09:48:53 PM »

besides the fact he has a rich history of hacking and ddosing himself, tupac has never messaged me asking to be admin, and he's already communicating with il on projects, so? also, some people have told me archer is one of tupacs akas

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2015, 09:49:20 PM »
I had to jump through hoops (blins hoops) just to get admin .. even after I made a clan strictly to help people, made videos strictly to help people, and was the "go to guy" for hosting/port forwarding issues.. even before I was admin
which hoops?  i said yeah ok, you seem good lets make you admin.  go look up these hoops and come back to me

in fact you THOUGHT id never make you admin because youd shittalked me like crazy and accused me of hacking for no reason and dumped the doubles ladder.  right?  and i made you admin anyway.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:52:11 PM by blid »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
    • http://meatspin.com
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2015, 09:53:31 PM »

besides the fact he has a rich history of hacking and ddosing himself, tupac has never messaged me asking to be admin, and he's already communicating with il on projects, so? also, some people have told me archer is one of tupacs akas

People got me so confused. I'm not archer, nor do I ddos anything or anyone ever!! Maybe hacks along time ago. But that's about it. I like to play legit, I only made hacks to make my message clear.

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2015, 09:54:30 PM »
Well, you seem totally legit nowadays, but you did spam/hack etc in the past, and you do apparently live right next to Archer.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2015, 09:54:42 PM »
Tried saying I couldn't be admin unless I made "x" amount of more training videos and some other silly shit that I'm not entirely sure if ubwere serious about or not..

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2015, 09:55:51 PM »
Liar.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2015, 09:57:12 PM »
It was annoying at the time "I goyya do this shit to please a guy that is hardly ever on??" .. I said what I had to say to get the position and did the best they could once I got it

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2015, 09:57:58 PM »
Liar.

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2015, 09:58:18 PM »
I will download AOL Instant Messenger and see if I can find the logs if they are still there.if they are, I will post everything

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2015, 10:02:04 PM »
Do it, scum.  Liar.  I have the logs btw lol.  Good shit like this:

spencer guffey (10:34:00 PM):   i want to talk to dellam.. tell him next time he is online to send me a private message .. then record him 1v1ing someone and blatantly hacking against them
spencer guffey (10:34:04 PM):   obviously i would ban afterwards
spencer guffey (10:34:11 PM):   but commentate on the video and upload it
b l i d (10:34:15 PM):   why
spencer guffey (10:34:28 PM):   i personally think its hillarious

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2015, 10:05:38 PM »
I've never denied I thought dellams hacking was funny.. never understood why people got so upset about it. Its not like he's doing it for a competitive reason.