Author Topic: admins moved my thread about yamon hacking  (Read 3074 times)

Offline tk[as]

• Server Admin
  • Death Knight
    • View Profile
admins moved my thread about yamon hacking
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:09:45 PM »
gotta protect the hackers don't ya know..

also, it's probably a really bad idea linking the most recent forum posts to the "welcome screen" when entering the server chat... it's just screams "Hey, Look at all the fked up stuff we talk about on the forums!" to everyone who is not familiar with the forums

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
Re: admins moved my thread about yamon hacking
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 02:21:27 PM »
Just another day on war2.ru [emoji19]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline I hate naggers

• Ogre Mage
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 02:32:28 PM »
no proofs = flame thread

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 06:06:47 PM »
you just say yamon hacked, without giving any details whatsoever about why you think that, and then take the opportunity to take a shot at the admins for no reason.  the whole thing with yamon was there was a guy who wanted to help.  i said no initially but he was still really was eager to be an admin so i said, well, let's see what the community thinks about this, you'll need a good majority of the votes.  so IF he would have become admin, it would have been due to a strong consensus opinion of you guys, the community.  what exactly is bad about us doing it like that and giving a guy who wanted to volunteer his shot to see what the community thought?    why do you feel the need to take a passive aggressive shot at the server for us doing that?  and seriously, did yamon hack?  he's never been considered a hacker.  i don't really believe it especially with no proof or anything accompanying the accusation.  and i did not move the thread but i guess someone else did