Author Topic: GameBot source code  (Read 44275 times)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
Re: GameBot source code
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 02:13:51 PM »
thanks for your contribution archer
Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• (ง︡'-'︠)ง "Bitchin!" ®©℗™
  • Dragon
  • "It's going to be Legen-(wait for it......)-DARY!"
    • View Profile
    • Clan EviL Official Page
GameBot source code
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 02:19:13 PM »

Maybe time to integrate him back into society?

[emoji50]

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

-Administrator of Clan EviL
-Developer (Trivia Development and Analytics)

Offline GaNzTheLegend

• Best War2 Player Ever
  • Ogre Mage
  • #1 on: Kali, Heat, Zone, Kahn, GameStorm, Bnet, RU
    • View Profile
    • Kali Hall Of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »

Time to integrate him back into society?

I see no harm in him posting on the forums but it's up to the Admins.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kali IGL Stats

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
GameBot source code
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2015, 02:22:36 PM »

Time to integrate him back into society?

I see no harm in him posting on the forums but it's up to the Admins.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Hmmm...Riley you ready to be a good slave like the rest of us? [emoji52]

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 02:28:51 PM by EviL~Ryu »

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
  • http://meatspin.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2015, 02:47:01 PM »
Lance,
Thank you for writing hostbot

I have modified hostbot2 and launched PBALL_HostBot, with 2 maps so far: 60men, and 45men

I fixed a bug, when checking "Fixed Order" the next step was to hit enter to start the game, however hitting enter just unchecked Fixed Order so the game never started.

I fixed it by reordering the game setup - so it did Fixed Order then did Map Resources then hit enter to start the game.

The next thing I did is finish writing the GameTeams section so there is 1v1 (2v6), 2v2 (3v4), 3v3 (4v4), 3v4 (4v4). Game Teams for some reason Blizzard did not give it a hotkey like all the others lol! But I worked around that by first "T" for Game Type, then TAB over to Teams then DOWN to open the menu and then UP 7x to reset the settings to the top

However, it should be kept in mind that the key strokes for GameTeams selection are only correct if a 4v4 map is used, for a 3v3 map there are different options (obviously 4v4 is not an option) so the key strokes are different.

To handle this I created GameTeams names such as 31v1 - meanining the selection of 1v1 on a 3v3 map type.

In pball it was a bit more complicated than GoW because the maps are Fixed Order.
Because of Fixed Order, a different map is required for each Game Team - take for example a 1v1 60men - player 2 needs to be lined up across from player 3, but in a 2v2, player 2 and 3 need to be on the same side.

So a seperate map was created for each (thanks xXxSmeagolxXx), and presets were made for "601v1" "602v2" etc

Everything is working and I plan to launch a few other custom map bots

I just have one problem - After pball_gamebot starts the game, the game begins but is very laggy, then after about 15seconds everyone drops

In the game were hostbot and I on the same network (sep ports forwarded) and 1 other player on a different network

This happened 2 times that I tested, so far no succesful games because of it

Any ideas?

thanks

No, no, no!!
I fixed a bug, when checking "Fixed Order" the next step was to hit enter to start the game, however hitting enter just unchecked Fixed Order so the game never started.

This makes no sense dude. Fixed Order is not at the same screen as ok for game start..... also enter sends text not starts game.... alt + O for okay...... its not time yet archer you still have 5 months of being banned ;) All these minor changes lol...

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2015, 03:01:25 PM »

Lance,

I have modified hostbot2 and launched PBALL_HostBot, with 2 maps so far: 60men, and 45men

I fixed it by reordering the game setup - so it did Fixed Order then did Map Resources then hit enter to start the game.

The next thing I did is finish writing the GameTeams section so there is 1v1 (2v6), 2v2 (3v4), 3v3 (4v4), 3v4 (4v4). Game Teams for some reason Blizzard did not give it a hotkey like all the others lol! But I worked around that by first "T" for Game Type, then TAB over to Teams then DOWN to open the menu and then UP 7x to reset the settings to the top

However, it should be kept in mind that the key strokes for GameTeams selection are only correct if a 4v4 map is used, for a 3v3 map there are different options (obviously 4v4 is not an option) so the key strokes are different.

To handle this I created GameTeams names such as 31v1 - meanining the selection of 1v1 on a 3v3 map type.

In pball it was a bit more complicated than GoW because the maps are Fixed Order.
Because of Fixed Order, a different map is required for each Game Team - take for example a 1v1 60men - player 2 needs to be lined up across from player 3, but in a 2v2, player 2 and 3 need to be on the same side.

So a seperate map was created for each (thanks xXxSmeagolxXx), and presets were made for "601v1" "602v2" etc

I just have one problem - After pball_gamebot starts the game, the game begins but is very laggy, then after about 15seconds everyone drops

In the game were hostbot and I on the same network (sep ports forwarded) and 1 other player on a different network

Any ideas?

thanks

No, no, no!!

This makes no sense dude. Fixed Order is not at the same screen as ok for game start..... also enter sends text not starts game.... alt + O for okay...... its not time yet archer you still have 5 months of being banned ;) All these minor changes lol...

5 months? I don't ever recall an "official" ban term being set...

Offline Delete mine too

• Death Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2015, 03:05:19 PM »
He's a theif that tried to sell stolen property. His parents are disappointed in him. He tried to frame me which blow up in his vagina. BAN FOREVER REALLY!! I don't support riley ever.

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2015, 03:16:20 PM »
Lance,

Any ideas?

thanks

No, no, no!!

I was talking about game creation, not game start dumbass

When ENTER is sent right after checking Fixed Order, it is then unchecked instead of creating the game. I fixed it by reordering the game creation steps.

It was a simple bug, Lance would have fixed it but he probably never came across it because he hasnt had to use any maps that use Fixed Order yet

I also finished up what Lance had started on with GameTeams and added in my own game presets and map navigations. What have you done? Nothing

No bother explaining anyways to someone who claims to be a l33t programmer but actually doesnt know or do shit

Youre not a l33t hacker either as you claim to be, I'd call you a script kiddie, but you dont even know how to USE the scripts much less write them! lmao what a newb

Your pretty worthless dude... nuff said

Stop jacking this thread with nonsense about some archer guy

Just want to know why my bot lags out and everyone drops right after the game starts
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:35:41 PM by Crash3r »

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
GameBot source code
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2015, 03:24:33 PM »

Stop jacking this thread with nonsense about some archer guy

Oh brother....[emoji29]

Offline Certified MENSA Genius Brain (smart)

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »
this dumb bot is whispering me trying to get me to play paintball.  It's a menace to the server

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2015, 03:29:39 PM »
It doesnt have whisper/greeting on ... and its not even online right now

http://server.war2.ru/status/

Due to the fact that it drops players when the games starts. Once again, the reason for this thread
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:32:12 PM by Crash3r »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2015, 03:33:04 PM »
I didn't say it happened right now, but it happened one of the previous times i logged on.  We have to find some good, creative, final solutions to the pball question on this server.

Offline EviL~Ryu

• Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »

this dumb bot is whispering me trying to get me to play paintball.  It's a menace to the server

You think anything custom related is a menace [emoji19], but he should fix it that...

Offline Crash3r

• Peon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2015, 03:38:36 PM »
"the pball question on this server" ?

Not sure what that is, pretty sure no one asked you anything actually.

As for whispering, I will make sure my bots do not whisper... it would be too much if all the bots whispered everyone every time they entered the main channel

Now thank you for that, coming from a mod whose job I thought was to keep threads on topic.

Back to the topic of the thread, gamebot, and the reason for my posting:

My bot lags after game start and shortly after, everyone drops. Any ideas?

thanks
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:40:58 PM by Crash3r »

• "The Architect"
  • Global Moderator
  • Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2015, 03:40:13 PM »
Maybe if a person plays a set number of pball games, they get a "NEWB" tag applied to their account, and they get interned to a special pball channel when they log in.  Then if they play enough gow games, the restrictions are removed.  The channel topic of the special pball channel might say something like, "Gow will set you free."